Fat birds can't fly

frankinstein123 said:
I have a tub of b and j sat in the freezer which has been there ages for me to consume all at once one night, but I darn't haha I think I'll portion it up like a sensible normal person lol boyfriends eying it up! He's had his haha x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The photo of the ice cream makes me want to raid my own freezer and get the Ben and Jerrys out! Must resist haha. I've enjoyed reading through your diary :) looks like we are trying to have same amount of calories. I need to get myself back to the gym! xxx

Haha I left the b and j still sat there :) went out for tea and did I pig out!! Eeeep

Breakfast
All bean crunch 183
Skimmed milk 34

Dinner
Kingsmill soft white 138
Ham 38
Ww dairy spread 16
Ww mini roll 77
Velvet crunch 83

Tea
Chips 250
Large sausagesx2 by large I mean, hulk! 1230?
Guestimation
Egg 70

Ginger cake with ice cream b fudge topping 630

Snacks
Mini milk 30
Baileys 656

3465 cals poss more!

2265 over

Enjoyed my tea out but I felt as sick as a dog afterwards, and today I feel like I'm regretting it lol but off to Blackpool! Gonna pack a healthy dinner and snacks and take the dog for walkies along the beach

X

13.12 on the scales woo lol I think I'm gonna go to the gym this morning we'll see :)

frankinstein123 said:
13.12 on the scales woo lol I think I'm gonna go to the gym this morning we'll see :)

Woo hoo!! Them scales are still heading down!

I'm debating the gym this morning too.... Hmm :-/

I broke into the b and j :-/ and it's looking like take away tonight! I did go to the gym this morning though for an hour and then went for a walk in fleet wood lol in the rain! I even got dragged into the sea by a cocker spaniel haha

frankinstein123 said:
I broke into the b and j :-/ and it's looking like take away tonight! I did go to the gym this morning though for an hour and then went for a walk in fleet wood lol in the rain! I even got dragged into the sea by a cocker spaniel haha

At least you've done a fair bit of exercise hun :)

I was craving a curry and OH said we could go to the Indian... Then 5 minutes later changed his mind. Mad and in a mood on the sofa!

frankinstein123 said:

If you deny yourself of everything you want you'll become unhappy and start to hate calorie counting! That's what happened to me anyway which is why I gained loads of weight back on. I'm going out for Thai next week, although I know it will be really bad I'll try and be good for the rest of the week and if I gain then I'll just stay positive and know the week after I won't be going out for a take away (hopefully) and I'll start loosing again :) What will you be having for your take away? Xx

Nikki<3 said:
At least you've done a fair bit of exercise hun :)

I was craving a curry and OH said we could go to the Indian... Then 5 minutes later changed his mind. Mad and in a mood on the sofa!

Pfft! Hate it when that happens. You should have one yourself and eat in front of him making sure you tell him how good it is hehe! xx

We had a Chinese lol chicken in black bean sauce, with egg fried, some chips and I had one BBQ rib haha it was good! And I ate my Ben and jerry's tub throughout the day :-O ah well, back to it tomorrow with a long session at the gym x

Ahhh me and the pooch wet today lol

Attachments

• image-1148867277.jpg
    image-1148867277.jpg
    751.4 KB · Views: 80
frankinstein123 said:
We had a Chinese lol chicken in black bean sauce, with egg fried, some chips and I had one BBQ rib haha it was good! And I ate my Ben and jerry's tub throughout the day :-O ah well, back to it tomorrow with a long session at the gym x

Ahhh sounds delicious! Especially the egg fried rice

frankinstein123 said:
Ahhh me and the pooch wet today lol

Aww what a beautiful picture hun :) x

Aw thank you :)

Ahh I'm goin out in Liverpool tomorrow night, nothing to wear, at all... Lol

Aww she's a cutie pie isn't she haha lite brat dragged me in the sea! And it was pissing it down haha

That's actually one of the only pictures ive had taken over this year of myself and that I've actually liked, how sad is that :-/ x

Sooo after eating relatively bad the past two days I suffered for it today feeling sick all day and I can't stop pooping!! Lol

I'm now at the gym working hard or Atleast trying to haha x

Just got home, I'm goin on a night out tomorrow, I have so so many gorgeous dresses in my wardrobe, and non fit me :-( just tried a few on they arnt even close :-( one particular dress I remember buying it and picking out a big size and it didn't fit it was massive so I was able to get the smaller size, It's just a reminder if how far I have to go still, and how much I envy my old smaller self :-( x

Been reading your thread I've been cc after SW but am stuck at the last stone and half for the past 10 months I'm just losing and gaining the same 4 lb :-/

Reading your post on dresses in the wardrobe is a mirror image of what night out are like for me.

So thought reading your guys posts and seeing we all struggle is time to kick myself up the bum.

Back