Fat birds can't fly

A little lol I had a little plate full tbh the only bad things I had were bread, it was a bit of a posh spread with big sautéed lumps of chicken on sticks haha just off to bed! Work in the morning can't be arsed

Been finishing off this fecking cake, I'm sick of cake now!

Just gotta put his boots on x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3762449596.jpg
    image-3762449596.jpg
    867.4 KB · Views: 137
  • image-2366015792.jpg
    image-2366015792.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 206
I am fooked off BIG TIME and it's not because of t weight for once lol I've wanted to be a teacher for years now all in all I've had nearly 3 years of voluntary work, and my best mate has always wanted to be an officer!

So I just got a text 'I'm going to be a teaching assistant' I'm like wtf, she's all oh yeh, my auntie is gonna set me on part time and then if I like It I'll go full time, I'm like WHAT I've tried hard to get a TA job but with no such luck, hence working in a shitty cafe!

So how on earth can she just walk into one!!

She got a degree in criminology she got a 3rd and first, then apparently her marks got re-graded and she got a 2nd I have a 2:1 in ENGLISH! A curriculum subject I have countless hours with kids, why text me with that, why try and rub it in my face!

KN.OB

She's all oh my cousin got a 2:2 ad is now a fully qualified teacher, fair do's but I bet she clocked up the voluntary hours, my best mate had non, she wouldn't volunteer if her life depended on it

Argh! And to top it off, I have the most excruciating period pains ever!

frankinstein123 said:
I am fooked off BIG TIME and it's not because of t weight for once lol I've wanted to be a teacher for years now all in all I've had nearly 3 years of voluntary work, and my best mate has always wanted to be an officer!

So I just got a text 'I'm going to be a teaching assistant' I'm like wtf, she's all oh yeh, my auntie is gonna set me on part time and then if I like It I'll go full time, I'm like WHAT I've tried hard to get a TA job but with no such luck, hence working in a shitty cafe!

She got a degree in criminology she got a 3rd and first, then apparently her marks got re-graded and she got a 2nd I have a 2:1 in ENGLISH! A curriculum subject I have countless hours with kids, why text me with that, why try and rub it in my face!

KN.OB

She's all oh my cousin got a 2:2 ad is now a fully qualified teacher, fair do's but I bet she clocked up the voluntary hours, my best mate had non, she wouldn't volunteer if her life depended on it

I can't stand people like that who manage to waltz in to a job when other people are trying so hard! I would just try and ignore it - something will come along eventually! Just noticed the cake you made - Is it a Burnley kit? That's where I'm from originally :) X

frankinstein123 said:

KN.OB

Sorry to hear your friend is not such a friend.

The whole teaching process and TA system gets on my tits some times as you have people going into it who just do it for a job or something to do after uni. Some girls off my course got on pgce didn't really want to be teaches their whole opinionated ways really disturbs me that they are now qualified teachers.

Then people like you and I have always wanted to do it yet it seems to be such hard work to get where we want to be!!!

However once we qualify and we will :) we will be what makes good teachers as we have persevered as we know what it takes and it's what we have always wanted it not just a oh it's a job option.

So chin up ignore your friend you will get there and when you do you can say would you like to be my TA lol let her work for you.

frankinstein123 said:

KN.OB

So sorry to hear this hun :-( big hugs xxxx

I hate it when you get people like that, just take a job for the sake of it when there are people struggling to get into the sector they want to be in because of all random odd job people :-( xxx

Thanks guys, yeh your all right, she's always been like this, I'm not gonna say she's jealous of me, as I don't believe she is nor do I think myself better than her, but whenever I do something, she has to copy, even down to what I order at a restaurant, I actually feel sorry for her, she's unhappy in life and is a compulsive liar, she'll never change :)

Food wise, I've been good today! Lol
X

Meowww haha

7/9/12

Breakfast
Oats so simple 134
Banana 105
Skimmed milk 61

Dinner
Pitta 101
Laughing cow triangle 20
Ham 57
2 sausage rolls 312
Wotsits 95

Tea- 21st party lol guesstimating

Chicken 83
Mini pork pie 1/4 46
Cocktail sausages 48
Lattice sausage 183
Ham 57
Bread 71
Chicken 33

Snacks
Gold bar 115

1520 cals?

420 over

As an approx

8/9/12

Breakfast
Banana 105

Dinner
Houmous 156
Pitta 101
Squares 97
Green grapes 68

Tea
Sweet potato mash 165
Broccoli 63
Pollock 215

Snacks
Ice cream cone 15
Soft scoop ice cream 62
1/2 asda toblerone cookie 128
SF jelly 24

1196 cals

96 over

You know, although basically I 'lowered my cals' to 1100 I've had more or less spot on 1200 per day, meaning I'm sticking to 1200 per say, instead of allowing myself the 1200 and going over per day as I previously did lol good incentive!

X

Having a BBQ tonight :)

9/9/12

Breakfast
Activia yogurt 99

No dinner- I made 2 small jackets and had cottage cheese with them, had two bites and then chucked if, I just wasn't hungry

Tea family BBQ
Chicken skewer 83
1 sausage 99
T-cake 170
1/2 small potato 65
Sausage roll 156

Single cream 194
Philidelphia 50
Chocolate 135
Almondy dessert 220

1394 I probably had WAY over this lol

294 cals over, this week of dieting I have lost the 2lbs

I start the slim fast meal replacements tomorrow for a week, will weigh in next Sunday

X

I actually feel really really sick :-/

frankinstein123 said:
9/9/12

Breakfast
Activia yogurt 99

No dinner- I made 2 small jackets and had cottage cheese with them, had two bites and then chucked if, I just wasn't hungry

Tea family BBQ
Chicken skewer 83
1 sausage 99
T-cake 170
1/2 small potato 65
Sausage roll 156

Single cream 194
Philidelphia 50
Chocolate 135
Almondy dessert 220

1394 I probably had WAY over this lol

294 cals over, this week of dieting I have lost the 2lbs

I start the slim fast meal replacements tomorrow for a week, will weigh in next Sunday

X

I use slim fast odd days when I'm not hungry as I am rubbish at getting vitamins etc, I got some calcium pills yesterday as I'm just not having any today food wise my calcium was 2%

When I was on WW I did some slim fast days did 3 days 1 slim fast half morning half dinner as I felt full when I drank glass of water before and one after then piece fruit morning and afternoon then a WW meal and bag of steam veg in eve I lost 5 lb and kept it off. Once back on full food days.

Ooo that's a lot! Sounds promising, I'm gonna make myself a warm shake for the morning, treat it like a hot chocolate haha and then have a shake for dinner and have my tea in the evening, I'm working 11:30-7 tomorrow, can not be bothered argh my day off went far too quick :-(

I just looked at some older piccys of me, and one that was taken last night, I have gotten really frumpy! Not only have I put weight on, I just feel lnothing like my former self who used to go out have fun and look decent lol before I go on my hol, I'm hoping I'll be 2 stone lighter, by next week mini goal is to weigh 13 stone 7 which is -4lbs this week, I reckon it's doable

I'm gonna have a make over once I've shedded my weight! Lol
X

frankinstein123 said:
Ooo that's a lot! Sounds promising, I'm gonna make myself a warm shake for the morning, treat it like a hot chocolate haha and then have a shake for dinner and have my tea in the evening, I'm working 11:30-7 tomorrow, can not be bothered argh my day off went far too quick :-(

I just looked at some older piccys of me, and one that was taken last night, I have gotten really frumpy! Not only have I put weight on, I just feel lnothing like my former self who used to go out have fun and look decent lol before I go on my hol, I'm hoping I'll be 2 stone lighter, by next week mini goal is to weigh 13 stone 7 which is -4lbs this week, I reckon it's doable

I'm gonna have a make over once I've shedded my weight! Lol
X

I think when you feel bigger you do dress less appealing, think a lot of it is self esteem as I have some bigger friends who wear trendy clothes and look sexy, lol I look a bag of s**t. They however are confident me I round my shoulders cross my hands over my belly, feel I have a massive triple chin so feeling like that makes it hard to be hell yeah I look good ;-)

Makeover sounds good and another incentive to loose some weight, I'm trying to grow my hair as I think long hair with lose curls in looks lovely, josh 2 in dec and Lillea 3 so don't feel I need mummy ponytail everyday.

Sexy smaller confident you is on the horizon :)

I do hope so, I rarely get my picture taken simply because I HATE seeing myself this fat, I've never been like this before, it's cack really, in so glad my fellah still loves me haha or I'd be a desperate lonely fat mess eep! Lol x

Hiya sweetie!

Not been around this weekend, had a lovely weekend but the effects are bloatedness and yuckiness! Hope slim fast works well Hun :)

I'm having a couple of juice days to kick start me :)

X

In feeling ok today! Though these slim fast shakes are gonna take some getting used to lol

Ive got work til late, not looking forward to it, but I guess it's really aiding my weight loss tbh, running round after lots of people lol

I'm looking at a touring holiday around America next year, currently looking at trek America, sounds good really :)
X

I'm going for 4lbs this week, COME ONNN :)

That will bring my total weight loss up to 1 stone if I manage it

im also hopnig for a 4lb los this week to get my half a stone - lets do it!!
xxx

frankinstein123 said:
I'm going for 4lbs this week, COME ONNN :)

That will bring my total weight loss up to 1 stone if I manage it

Ooo 4lbs... You CAN do it! I have faith in you!! When is WI day hun? I hope slim fast helps you xx

Back