Fat birds can't fly

Grumpy tired pooch lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3245923527.jpg
    image-3245923527.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 66
I keep getting little buzzes that I'm going to Florida!

Haha
:-D

On at work til 7, and I've only said this the once but it's dead! Lol quite bored really, just had one of those penne pasta boxes from Ww the frozen ones, it was enjoyable :)

frankinstein123 said:
On at work til 7, and I've only said this the once but it's dead! Lol quite bored really, just had one of those penne pasta boxes from Ww the frozen ones, it was enjoyable :)

Mmmm I love them!!

frankinstein123 said:

Well after a calorific weekend out in notts too many shots etc I'm trying to be good.

Just had a lovely afternoon snack a chocolate delight yogurt with fresh strawberries all for 140 cals

Nikki tried your tikka wrap for lunch was yummy :)

My birthday in nov and our first wedding anniversary so want to be at least 9 stone 7 by then but the 9s just don't seem to ever be willing to have me ;-)

hannah13 said:
Well after a calorific weekend out in notts too many shots etc I'm trying to be good.

Just had a lovely afternoon snack a chocolate delight yogurt with fresh strawberries all for 140 cals

Nikki tried your tikka wrap for lunch was yummy :)

My birthday in nov and our first wedding anniversary so want to be at least 9 stone 7 by then but the 9s just don't seem to ever be willing to have me ;-)

Glad you enjoyed the wrap :) I had one for dinner last night yummy!! Need to be a bit more creative with fillings!

Do you live in notts? X

Ooo these wraps sound good lol work is dragging, I get two 15 min breaks on 2nd one now :-/

Nikki<3 said:
Glad you enjoyed the wrap :) I had one for dinner last night yummy!! Need to be a bit more creative with fillings!

Do you live in notts? X

Yeah I live in a little village called Selston it's off junction 27 of m1 so bout 10 mins from ikea

frankinstein123 said:
Ooo these wraps sound good lol work is dragging, I get two 15 min breaks on 2nd one now :-/

What job are you doing at the minute? Are you doing any work in schools to help with your PGCE application?

hannah13 said:
Yeah I live in a little village called Selston it's off junction 27 of m1 so bout 10 mins from ikea

Ooo I know Selston! I worked in Eastwood up to September last year! I live in Arnold x

hannah13 said:
What did you do in Eastwood?
You always lived in Arnold? Did you go to Arnold hill?

I worked at midlands coop travel for a couple of years. I lived in Gedling before and went to Gedling comp x

4/9/12

Breakfast - treated myself to a 'fry up' lol
Ww thick bread 142
Bacon 80
Mushrooms 79
Small Tin of spaghetti and sausages 182

Dinner
Ww pitta 101
Houmous 153

Tea
Ww pasta pots 263

Snacks
Squares crisps 97
1 Sausage 99

1195 cals

95 over

Feeling good today :) I have another long day at work, I work in asda cafe btw :-/ nothing school related, but I guess it's a job for now, I also volunteer at my local scouts club, and I have 6 months voluntary work In a primary school, but I wouldn't mind going back it's just fitting it in with work x

Glad your feeling good hun :) lets get the bikini bodies ;-)

Hell yeah haha far too excited about Florida! These stupid long ass shifts are irritating me, can't get in a proper routine with food and when to eat etc so left feeling hungry and drained for long periods of time, ball ache!

I am exhausted!!!

5/9/12

Breakfast
Oats so simple 134
Skimmed milk 61
Banana 105

Dinner
Ww thick bread 142
Ham 38
Philly x light 38
Wotsits 95
Mini jammy dodger 101

Tea
Ww quiche 267

Snacks
1 sausage 99
Ww Jaffa cake 76
Muller light mint 99

1246 cals

146 over

Eek!

11:30-7pm shift argh lol

On feet all day sweaty Betty mess, I have no idea how many calories I burn, but I'm guessing it's a fair few, the sausage and Jaffa came in when I got home from work, cos I eat a lightish tea at work I'm STARVING by the time I get home, and I just nibbled! 15mins to eat at work is not long enough at all, especially when u gotta clock in and out :-/ so anything I have to heat up at work takes time 9-5 tomorrow, and I will be having tea at home wheyyy x

frankinstein123 said:
I am exhausted!!!

5/9/12

Breakfast
Oats so simple 134
Skimmed milk 61
Banana 105

Dinner
Ww thick bread 142
Ham 38
Philly x light 38
Wotsits 95
Mini jammy dodger 101

Tea
Ww quiche 267

Snacks
1 sausage 99
Ww Jaffa cake 76
Muller light mint 99

1246 cals

146 over

Eek!

11:30-7pm shift argh lol

On feet all day sweaty Betty mess, I have no idea how many calories I burn, but I'm guessing it's a fair few, the sausage and Jaffa came in when I got home from work, cos I eat a lightish tea at work I'm STARVING by the time I get home, and I just nibbled! 15mins to eat at work is not long enough at all, especially when u gotta clock in and out :-/ so anything I have to heat up at work takes time 9-5 tomorrow, and I will be having tea at home wheyyy x

That's a long day you should get a pedometer see how many cals you burn. I bet a fair few.

I hope so, lol I need to burn off that sausage haha I've got a bit of a normal shift tomorrow, so can have a nice routine with the food, I would like to get back in to the gym but finishing late is killing me, I hope I see results by the end of the month tbh, dunno if I can go a month without weighing though lol x

Righty, I have a goal of 2 stone to loose for this holiday, set it from now til 12th november to be at 12 stone,

That's 27 lbs loss in 67 days
That works out at 2.4lbs per week, reckon that is doable girls?

X

Back