Fat birds can't fly

Hi, just popping in to say hi! love reading your diary, sounds like you had a brilliant night out xx :)

Aw that's very sweet lol I enjoy writing it haha let's off steam in a 'private ' place if you get me haha

I had two pints of coffee this am, and a few glasses of diet coke, just finished work, a little miffed to say the least tbh!

Girl at work was talking about her sister and how she doesn't get on with her because she's 'one of those who's clever but can't do much else' and another girl walked by asking what she was talking about, she reiterated it and smiled and rolled her eyes at me saying 'yeh, got brains but not much else'

I was not amused

I'm not gona take it too personally, but it just annoyed me really, it was obvious it was aimed at me, all I can say is, fine, ok you wanna be like that, because I can hit some home truths too if I wanted, my brains will one day land me a decent job, while she'll be stuck working in a dead end cafe for the rest of her life!

And breath! Lol

I'm gonna do myself a cheese n ham toastie and watch shrek in cosie jammys for the rest of my day, just me and pup until bf comes home at 7.30 :-( he's working,

Possibly going up to see the in laws later, I love his mums house, it's huge, and very family orientated, I've told her she's gotta see my no longer fat bulge over my Skinnie jeans haha

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

frankinstein123 said:
Haha he's lovely really :) just blunt but not hurtful, he's cheeky haha

Oh god I do not want to go to work!

I'm on a coffee and diet coke diet today, Ive just noticed the salmon fillet the bf has got defrosting on the side, BARF haha

I swear I'm still drunk

I do not remember writing this lol

Clearly I was still drunk haha

15/9/12

Breakfast
Ww thick brown breadx2 142
Egg whites 51
Ham 38
Ketchup 7

Dinner
Wotsits 95 - surprisingly I wasn't hungry, I had banana n bran flakes to eat if I had wanted

Tea - best tea I've had in a long while lol 'comfort food'
4fish fingers 193
Ww thick 142
Dairy spread 16
Wedges home made 281

Snacks
Gold barx2 oops! 230

Right at this point I had eaten 1195 cals

It was a good day until I got out and had

A gallon of vodka lol
Donner meat n chips n garlic sauce

No idea cal wise, so will write that one off, apparently there were more chips in the taxi, and my purse, and the pup even scoffed a few lol I remember her biting my finger last night instead of the chip! Idiot lol

X

Ahhh chicken, sweet potato, gravy, carrots n swede and a Yorkie pudd for tea! I shall post a piccy when it's done lol not many cals, and it's all low fat!

I've started eating sweet potato a lot recently, barely any cals, filling and good for you! Just been watching Charlie n the choccy factory haha the old one :) brilliant film!

Turned over to that Claire Richards thingy now, I genuinely like her
X

Last edited:
Eee yum

Attachments

• image-1656325851.jpg
    image-1656325851.jpg
    947.7 KB · Views: 78
frankinstein123 said:
Eee yum

Mmm yummy!! I love making chips out of sweet potato :-D xx

Yehh, they're lovely :)

16/9/12

Breakfast
Skimmed milk 135

Dinner
Ww thick bread 142
Philly cheese 19
Ham 38
Ww caramel bar 88
Squares 97

Tea
Chicken 198
Carrots n swede 43
Sweet potato 165
Ww marg 16
Gravy 40
Yorkie pud 50

Snacks
Non

1031 cals

69 under

All I've done today is eat! It's been my day off and I can not stop eating lol I'm in my calorie range but its all been snacks ahhhh

i hate that i get like like at totm lol xx

frankinstein123 said:
All I've done today is eat! It's been my day off and I can not stop eating lol I'm in my calorie range but its all been snacks ahhhh

I'm the same today so bad that breakfast was chocolate cake ooops then some how chocolate cake jumped into my mouth for dinner too.

Have 400 cals left for tea. On a brighter note weighed in at 10 stone today another 2lb off that's 9lb in 3 weeks hooray. After 10 months stuck in the 10 s I may just see the 9s next week if that bloody chocolate cake behaves it self ;-)

*whispers* I'm having wine, crisps and Chinese tonight! *runs away*

Haha I've done a chocolate cake today for the scouts club, I haven't had any though! Lol

Im having a fish finger butty for tea, but not sure I'll get time to make it, I'm out the door by 6ish and not bad til 10pm,

Congrats on weight loss!

I can't wait to see 13 stone on the scales haha I'm gonna weigh myself at the end of this week because I don't wanna see if the weekends bad antics has piled a lb or so on lol

X

Nikki<3 said:
*whispers* I'm having wine, crisps and Chinese tonight! *runs away*

Enjoy in cal allowance or over?

I'm going to have WW meal and steam veg so in my cal allowance.

Taking daughter to cadets tonight and have to stay for first session so that's no snacking from 7 - 9

Back at uni on fri so even less snacking. I will get back into my size 10s

Enjoy in cal allowance or over?

I'm going to have WW meal and steam veg so in my cal allowance.

Taking daughter to cadets tonight and have to stay for first session so that's no snacking from 7 - 9

Back at uni on fri so even less snacking. I will get back into my size 10s

Out of allowance tonight. I haven't had any nights off so far they have all been up to 1400 and never over. So i'm having a relaxed night :)

ahh i love having relaxed nights when youve been on plan for ages, its such a treat! my problem was i was having more treat nights than normal nights :/ xxx

juicygooseface said:
ahh i love having relaxed nights when youve been on plan for ages, its such a treat! my problem was i was having more treat nights than normal nights :/ xxx

Me too! I was having 5/7 relaxed nights lol and now I've has 1 out of 18 and I looked forward to it soooo much more! X

17/9/12

Breakfast
Cathedral city cheese 140
Ww thick bread 142

Dinner
Bacon fries crisps lol 260

Tea
Chocolate cake 340

Snacks
Skimmed milk 34
Jammy dodger 84
Squares 97
Ww caramel bar 88

Omfg! How bad was my day!!!

1184 cals

84 over!

I bobbed up to my sisters tonight, she really ****s me off tbh' she's 40 next month I'm 22, (mum had me late in life) and she's a patronising asshole! I don't see her much these days cause she cba with her family but it was nephews birthday yesterday, and I went up tonight, because she didn't want me to go up yesterday!

Argh I hate her, I hate my sister actually hate her!

frankinstein123 said:
17/9/12

Breakfast
Cathedral city cheese 140
Ww thick bread 142

Dinner
Bacon fries crisps lol 260

Tea
Chocolate cake 340

Snacks
Skimmed milk 34
Jammy dodger 84
Squares 97
Ww caramel bar 88

Omfg! How bad was my day!!!

1184 cals

84 over!

I bobbed up to my sisters tonight, she really ****s me off tbh' she's 40 next month I'm 22, (mum had me late in life) and she's a patronising asshole! I don't see her much these days cause she cba with her family but it was nephews birthday yesterday, and I went up tonight, because she didn't want me to go up yesterday!

Argh I hate her, I hate my sister actually hate her!

It's a shame you feel that way but do understand I am one of four, me and my youngest sister are really close but my eldest sister and brother I cba with. We hardly ever talk and if we weren't related we wouldn't be in each others lives. Strange how it goes sometimes.

Pulled my choc cake meals back tonight and had poached egg on toast yum.

When my dad died two years ago, she said 'Katy shouldn't even be here, she was a mistake'

I think she's bitterly jealous of my life, she had kids young, married young lived in a crappy house and didn't go far in education

I've got a degree, bought my own house, had some amazing holidays, I can drive, own a car etc life is what you make it, she chose differently

She's always putting me down and putting a dampener on my life and decisions, she never texts or bothers to come up, she's been to my house twice in the year I've owned it, it's pathetic really, i'd rather not have anything to do with her tbh, it is sad, and I wish we could be closer but she just aggravates me,

We have been close in the past and last year we went Vegas together, I saw another side to her there though and since then she's distanced herself from the family, she hates our mum, and I'm sick of her *****ing about her infront of me, I'd rather not hear it, it's not my battle :-/

This is us a few years ago

Attachments

• image-1611882839.jpg
    image-1611882839.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 81
Back