Fat birds can't fly

You both are very pretty and can look alike (sorry) if not what you want to hear. That's really sad she behaves that way but obviously her problem.

Think the problem being with family as much as you don't like them you hope one day things just might get better. Sticking around will only last so long though. Sounds like you have reached your limit, could you not have it out with her?

Hah thanks,

I love her because she's my sister, but I hate how she acts and how patronising she sounds because she's 18 years older than me,

If I have it out with her, she'd never speak to me again, she doesn't forgive or forget lol very stubborn, you have to tip toe around her

I guess one day she may need me, until then, she'll carry on with this front :-/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning hun,

Sorry to hear about you and your sis.

How we doing diet wise? Have you been on the scales this morning?

x

Haha I darn't I might do in a min, I'm still in bed, it's far too cold to get up! Lol I'm in work 9-5 not in the mood what so ever, I'm gonna apply to a few teaching assistant jobs, but in the past I haven't been successful :-/ hmmm

U ok? X

frankinstein123 said:
Haha I darn't I might do in a min, I'm still in bed, it's far too cold to get up! Lol I'm in work 9-5 not in the mood what so ever, I'm gonna apply to a few teaching assistant jobs, but in the past I haven't been successful :-/ hmmm

U ok? X

You applying for PGCE at end of the month.

Yeh I'm gonna go for it again deffo, I would just like a back up plan as well, I hate this crappy job, it's boring and not challenging in the slightest

Omg

Look look!
Officially 1 whole stone lighter!

X

Attachments

• image-1612100602.jpg
    image-1612100602.jpg
    671.8 KB · Views: 43
frankinstein123 said:
Yeh I'm gonna go for it again deffo, I would just like a back up plan as well, I hate this crappy job, it's boring and not challenging in the slightest

Omg

Look look!
Officially 1 whole stone lighter!

X

Yippee well done :) see that kebab must of gone everywhere but your mouth ;-) oh for drunken fun.

I have been up all night with my 2 year old as she started day nursery yesterday ready for me to o back and get my early years professional status. So obviously mixing with new kids has given her germs so I am really tired. :-/

Again well done

I'm good thanks hun :) the scales remarkably still showed 9st 10 this morning despite last nights chinese. So i'm super happy!! I was thinking about applying for a TA job too. Hmmmm.

Wow weeee look at those scales hun!! Excellent stuff!! You going to be at that 12st for your holi bobs no problimo!

Ok, I must move now, i'm still in bed, I have to get ready for work, pack my gym bag, go pick my mum up and take us both to work for 9!

I am dying for a take away lol but I'm leaving it all until Florida to enjoy the badness haha can't wait now, so excited!

The night before is always the most exciting time for me lol

X

hannah13 said:
Yippee well done :) see that kebab must of gone everywhere but your mouth ;-) oh for drunken fun.

I have been up all night with my 2 year old as she started day nursery yesterday ready for me to o back and get my early years professional status. So obviously mixing with new kids has given her germs so I am really tired. :-/

Again well done

Thanks chick :) hope your little one is ok, she'll soon get a tougher immune system with all the newbie germs lol just hope you don't catch whatever she's got haha

X

This is interesting, you can see how my weight has yoyo'd from march, I forgot to reset it back in August when I was 14st7, my heaviest for the 2nd time this year, I'm not at my 'smallest' this year lol let's hope that line keeps on going down haha x

Attachments

• image-4080218634.jpg
    image-4080218634.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 43
I'm eating a big share bag of bacon fries and I don't ever care lol I need a treat, I've lost a stone, i deserve it haha x

I'll upload my diary later for yesterday, its my day off today so far I've cleaned my utility room and under the stairs lol just the whole house to finish off haha I'm doing a lean beef shep pie type thing, with sweet potato mash for the topping :) I just need some carrots lol

Soooo latley Me and the bf been talking about this baby thing, but now we aren't talking about it, and just kinda going with the flow lol (not preventing, well not 'really' preventing) I think he feels less pressured now, and in his own way he can probably think about it without saying it, which for a man is probably a big step haha

Im gonna apply for a few TA positions later, working in this cafe was always gonna be a temp place, I don't wanna get stuck in a rut, I feel like I've take a step back, it's cack!

I'm really looking forward to Xmas this year, buying the other half something nice, and making my house all christmassy haha Asda have started to stock them tins of choccys and I an not wait to scoff my face haha!

X

frankinstein123 said:
I'll upload my diary later for yesterday, its my day off today so far I've cleaned my utility room and under the stairs lol just the whole house to finish off haha I'm doing a lean beef shep pie type thing, with sweet potato mash for the topping :) I just need some carrots lol

Soooo latley Me and the bf been talking about this baby thing, but now we aren't talking about it, and just kinda going with the flow lol (not preventing, well not 'really' preventing) I think he feels less pressured now, and in his own way he can probably think about it without saying it, which for a man is probably a big step haha

Im gonna apply for a few TA positions later, working in this cafe was always gonna be a temp place, I don't wanna get stuck in a rut, I feel like I've take a step back, it's cack!

I'm really looking forward to Xmas this year, buying the other half something nice, and making my house all christmassy haha Asda have started to stock them tins of choccys and I an not wait to scoff my face haha!

X

I can't wait for chirstmas!!!!

X

18/9/12

Breakfast
Ww thick 142
Spaghetti and sausages 182
Semi skimmed milk 49

Dinner
Ww thick 142
Philly 19
Ham 38
Ww caramel bar 88

Tea
King prawns 89
Asda good for you tikka masala 196
Pitta 101

Snacks
Semi skimmed milk 69
Big bag of bacon fries I'm gonna guess about 520

1654 cals
554 over

I deserved a treat :)

Why can't I get a proposal out of my man!!!

frankinstein123 said:
Why can't I get a proposal out of my man!!!

Hahaha! I always have crying fits at mine for this!

I said to him, ideally when do you see yourself getting married he said 30! I was like 'ok **** right off' lol

I am not waiting that long!! He said well I love you what more do you want, I said 'your last blinking name!'

If we are gonna have babies I am NOT having a different last name, it's crazy!

We have a mortgage a lovely house, a dog, he's already tied to me for life more or less lol why won't he just get on with it and do it already, I've even got £2k savings for our little wedding on the beach lol

X

I don't even want a big fancy wedding! Far from it lol we will do it abroad, just us, I don't want the big dress, or anything on those levels, arghhhh lol nothing would really change!

./slams head against wall!

He's infruiating, I get really annoyed too, when one of our school buddies announces they are either expecting a baby, or are engaged -_-

Guess what naughty thing I've just done!

Aside from feeling my dog a pickled onion lol

I stuck a teaspoon in the nutella and another teaspoon in the peanut butter and scoffed them both together lol!

Oops lol

X

Back