Fat birds can't fly

frankinstein123 said:
1200 too, And I'm very strict with it haha I will do my diaries again, of you look back on this thread I wrote what I ate down religiously haha cal counting is so easy it's fab, you can loose weight so easily, x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm strict too when I get my head down and get in the zone of it all! All the best and hope you lose quickly again! xx

- start weight 12.2 - goal weight 10.0

This is actually amazing lol

Attachments

• image-3252015984.jpg
    image-3252015984.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 85
5/6/12

well, I have stuck to it today! :D
I'm starting a fresh, and re-setting my data starting from next Thursday as I am joining my sisters slimming group, with an incentive to win money on successes each week/month :D I will get into the swing of things this week, and next up until Thursday, I know I'm about 14.1 atm, so still round about 4 stone to loose til goal, anyhow, here's todays diary:

Breakfast
coco pops 176
skimmed milk 34

dinner
2xPitta's 202
ham 38
philidelphia cheese 38
wotsits 99
weight watchers caramel bar 88

tea
weight watchers cumberland sausages 110
mash 281
-milk 17
-weight watchers dairy spread 16
carrots 25
gravy 16

snacks
ice pop 15
hot chocolate 40

1195 cals

5 cals under :)

today wasn't too bad, I shall be changing coco pops for something different haha

x

6/6/12

Breakfast
Oats so simple golden syrup - 132
Skimmed milk - 34
Banana - 105

Dinner
Weight watchers sausages - 110
Weight watchers Danish bread - 98
Weight watchers dairy spread - 16
BBQ sauce - 12

Tea
Chicken breast - 198
Veg - 25
Gravy - 16
Roasted tattys with fry lite mmmm - 259

Snacks
Quavers - 88
Fruit winder - 64
Ham - 38

1195 cals
5 left good day today, really enjoyed my tea!

Frankie
X

Today has been good :) I enjoyed what I ate but kept snacking on ham lol better than biscuits! I got a new job today as a care worker, it's really the only job I can walk in to at the moment, but I've never done anything like this before so I'm a bit iffy with it :-/ I'll give it a go, a job is a job, and I could do with the money. After finishing uni last year I have a 2k overdraft that I'd love to get down to atleast £1500 by the end of this year, I'd also like to save atleast a k over the next year in my savings for when I'm on maternity leave, (that's hoping I can loose the weight I want to by October so I can start trying lol )

Me and the bf went Vegas last year, it was absolutely amazing and we've been wanting to go back! So been
Looking at holidays, and we are hoping to go in August, :-D just need to save a little and drop a few dress sizes lol

I'm also looking forward to joining my sisters slimming group on the 14th, £8 a month, and whoever looses the most weight per week wins £7, whoever looses the monthly weight wins £25 so a brilliant incentive haha if I succeed that can go In the Vegas fund haha x

frankinstein123 said:
Today has been good :) I enjoyed what I ate but kept snacking on ham lol better than biscuits! I got a new job today as a care worker, it's really the only job I can walk in to at the moment, but I've never done anything like this before so I'm a bit iffy with it :-/ I'll give it a go, a job is a job, and I could do with the money. After finishing uni last year I have a 2k overdraft that I'd love to get down to atleast £1500 by the end of this year, I'd also like to save atleast a k over the next year in my savings for when I'm on maternity leave, (that's hoping I can loose the weight I want to by October so I can start trying lol )

Me and the bf went Vegas last year, it was absolutely amazing and we've been wanting to go back! So been
Looking at holidays, and we are hoping to go in August, :-D just need to save a little and drop a few dress sizes lol

I'm also looking forward to joining my sisters slimming group on the 14th, £8 a month, and whoever looses the most weight per week wins £7, whoever looses the monthly weight wins £25 so a brilliant incentive haha if I succeed that can go In the Vegas fund haha x

Hi Frankie, have just been reading through your diary. Im sorry to hear you ended up putting weight ON with slimming world. I did it in the past and like others said found it very hit and miss from one week to the next. I feel more in control with limiting my portions etc. My husband and I went to Vegas last year too! It was amazing and like you we're desperate to go back. But we're also TTC so I doubt we can afford that along with a little one :(

Good luck with your weight loss!

Vegas is probably thee best place on earth I have ever been too hah, I was depressed for months after I came back lol we went last August (40 odd degrees!!) and stayed at the Venetian, it was absolute gorgeous but at £1300 for 7 days well expensive! We've found the mirage, non direct flights for £909 for 11 nights :-O or £1160 direct flights with virgin which is what is prefer as its free booze and the planes are nicer, haha where did you stay and when did you go? X

frankinstein123 said:
Vegas is probably thee best place on earth I have ever been too hah, I was depressed for months after I came back lol we went last August (40 odd degrees!!) and stayed at the Venetian, it was absolute gorgeous but at £1300 for 7 days well expensive! We've found the mirage, non direct flights for £909 for 11 nights :-O or £1160 direct flights with virgin which is what is prefer as its free booze and the planes are nicer, haha where did you stay and when did you go? X

We went last October and were there for halloween which was brilliant at Freemont St. At the end it was getting a bit cooler but still nicer than here. We stayed at circus circus which was a lot cheaper than the other places on the strip but its not as nice as some of the others. Did you go on the boats at the Venetian? One thing I really wanna go back for is the shopping. We went in the big mall in the strip and didnt look round it all, let alone get out to the outlets!

Haha we spent a lot of time in caesars palace, and shopping mall, we went to both outlets too haha clocked up some miles in our short week, we also did Hoover dam, that was brilliant, I raided the juicy couture shops, this time I'd like to eat more, drink more and relax by the pool abit haha loads of things we didn't get to really do like, mirage tiger and dolphin, Mandalay aquarium, I'd like to eat in the rainforest cafe and cheesecake factory, the bf never felt hungry bah! Haha did you try the grande lux cafe in Venetian that was immense! Portion sizes were HUGE haha and bellagio breakfast was gorgeous haha x

My oats so simple decided go explode this morning :-( lol well Atleast I only consumed half the calories haha I'm feeling GOOD today, despite having to go to work bah x

Attachments

• image-2243294105.jpg
    image-2243294105.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 153
frankinstein123 said:
Haha we spent a lot of time in caesars palace, and shopping mall, we went to both outlets too haha clocked up some miles in our short week, we also did Hoover dam, that was brilliant, I raided the juicy couture shops, this time I'd like to eat more, drink more and relax by the pool abit haha loads of things we didn't get to really do like, mirage tiger and dolphin, Mandalay aquarium, I'd like to eat in the rainforest cafe and cheesecake factory, the bf never felt hungry bah! Haha did you try the grande lux cafe in Venetian that was immense! Portion sizes were HUGE haha and bellagio breakfast was gorgeous haha x

I dont think we went to the venetian much to be honest, think we went the waxworks and that was it! Hoover damn was wierd cos all the Americans were going on about how amazing it was for how old it was, and all I could think was my house is older than it!! Did you go to the Grand canyon? It was amazing!! It was scary how big the portions were everywhere! I didnt go mad, ate what I wanted but never had pudding etc and I still put on half a stone (and was still lighter than I am now :( ).

Ps - gutted about the exploding porridge!!

Didn't go to the grand canyon, wish we had, just didn't have enough time, hopefully can do it this time round, we saw the blue man group which was brilliant, and terry factor was something else haha criss angel was rubbish lol x

7/6/12

Breakfast
Exploding oats so simple, 66 cals (only ate half!)
Skimmed milk 34

Dinner
White Danish breadx2 98
Weight watchers dairy spread 16
Ham 19
Wotsits, 99
Activia snack pot 84
Cherries 63

Tea
Weight watchers mash 237
Weight watchers sausages 110
Mixed veg 32
Gravy 40

Pudding! I never have puddings haha
Weight watchers chocolate sponge cake 195
Weight watchers custard 92

Really good day!
1186 cals
14cals under

Feeling good but I have my mums bf's birthday to go to tomorrow, and it's a pub tea, SUGAR lol not sure what to have for starters, for main I'm gonna try have a steak and jacket,

Also dilemma number 2, I'm going to Parklife festival sat and sun, eep I hope they have a jacket spud stand, No way am I throwing greasey food down my neck, I also need to figure out how much vodka And diet coke I can have lol bearing in mind tho, festival starts at 12, finishes at like 11pm, soooo hmmmmm! Lol x

I've just had dinner, and got about 600 calories left for tonight's pub tea, eep hope it's enough x

Lol done that about a billion times with the oat so simple so not funny first thing in the morning when your in a rush

Bloody oats so bloody not so simple haha

8/6/12

Breakfast
Coco pops 176
Skimmed milk 34

Dinner
Orange juice carton 94
Weight watchers Danish breadx2 98
Philly extra light 38
Quavers 88
Weights watchers Jaffa mini roll 77

Snacks
Iced gems 99 after work I was STARVING so ready for tea, but it was only 4:30 and meal was 8pm so needed some sugar haha

Ok so far! Then came the pub tea, bah lol

Tea
Jacket potato 200
Tiniest bit of steak I have ever had! 412 I counted it as 200g worth
Peas 42
3 onion rings 66 possibly more in them i just went off my net diary

Ok so by this point I was about 200 calories over :-/ do went back to mums bf's house for 'cake' and a brew, well my 'lovely ' mother gave me the biggest slice of cake ever! -_-

CAKE 374 bahhh

1798 cals

-598 Atleast I didn't go anymore overboard, and as bf put it it's still under 2k calories which is recommended daily intake for women :)

Today is festival day 1, never been to a festival before, gonna have a big breakkie to try put me on, :) jacket spuds all the way too! Maybe I'll burn calories today we shall see!

Frankster
X

9/6/12

Well, festival life, lol I enjoyed it, I just didn't enjoy seeing people snorting coke and dealing pills, in full plain view of everyone :-/ there was no spud stand! I searched and searched nada!! :-( it was wet and boggy too lol anyhow, I had bought new booties for it, and omg I was in absolute agony by the end of the day, I was crying I was in that much pain, and my body was just achingggg, so I deffo had clocked up some mileage on the old feet! Lol this is how the days calorie intake went

Breakfast
Oats so simple 133
Skimmed milk 61
Mushrooms 21
1 slice of Danish loaf 49
Dairy spread 16

Dinner/tea
8oz burger surprisingly not much fat was on this was it wasn't greasy and had been bbq'd so excess fat would of dripped off, it was dead nice tbh! 459 I counted for this,

Small chips Urgh these were minging! 250

Cider brothers, 2 bottles 476 I think I'll stick to vodka n diet coke today, I just didn't enjoy peeing!

Snacks
Tube of fruit pastilles 187
M and m's 440

So altogether that is a grand total of 2092

With -892

Ouch

But I jumped on the scales this morning I was 14 stone and 3/4 I'm not 14 stone and 1/4 all the walking and dancing about from 12pm til 11pm must of burnt a hell of a lot of cals! Today I think I'm gonna lay off the cider, lay off the sweets, there was a lovely Thai tent I think I'll have that, with loads of veg, we shall see anyhow I may just opt for the ribs and chips haha x

Back