Fat birds can't fly

Well when you get a teaching job just imagine how satisfying it will feel knowing you got it on your own merit and skills rather than family hand outs!

She didn't bloody turn up lol apparently her interview lasted 4 hours!! Yeah friggin right,
She's a compulsive liar, I don't believe a word I never do lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

She's just rang me,
The position is only for 2 weeks haha and she's quitting her full time job for it lol! So she over exaggerated on the job for a term basis and a job at another school after that lol

However, she's just said a head from another school will be observing her lesson, to see if she's suitable for a permanent position which is still a big risk to take! Hah!'

I have an interview for a full time TA2b job on the 6th may which I'll be over the moon to get for a year :)

X

No idea why I put 6th may, lol 6th November haha x

Fat birds can't fly

She didn't bloody turn up lol apparently her interview lasted 4 hours!! Yeah friggin right,
She's a compulsive liar, I don't believe a word I never do lol x

I have a 'friend' who compulsively lies, can't stand those sorts of people! I am trying to cut mine out of my life but she owes me £130 ARGHHHH!!

Good luck for your job interview I'm sure you'll smash it :D

People are irritating lol

Thank you :) I hope so!

Last night I had a weird dream

I was in a country pub with josh (fiancé) and a few other friends, and it was summer, I walked outside into a small village surrounded in other pubs,and they surrounded me, and at the pubs a wedding was taking place at each one, so I got in the car with josh and friends and started panicking because my wedding was in a month and I hadn't lost any weight, so I was on the phone trying to cancel it for the year after to give me time to lose more weight haha I jumped out my skin and I thought it was real

Haha

Going insane!!

X

My friends car has just been hit! I had to laugh a little, karma made an appearance quicker than I thought it would :-O

Oh my god,
Monthly Aunt Flo,
I feel like my vagina fell out and it's dragging along the floor!

I'm in excruciating pain!! ***** ******!!!

Just rammed some neurofen down my throat lol I actually wanted to crush it and sniff it to get it flowing in the bloodstream quicker haha but I did think that could be strange lol

I'm feeling better now, I've got a hot brew, a blanket, a cocker spaniel, hot water bottle and one of those heat patches on my back,

I'm fairly happy at the moment haha until the pills ware off x

Just rammed some neurofen down my throat lol I actually wanted to crush it and sniff it to get it flowing in the bloodstream quicker haha but I did think that could be strange lol

I'm feeling better now, I've got a hot brew, a blanket, a cocker spaniel, hot water bottle and one of those heat patches on my back,

I'm fairly happy at the moment haha until the pills ware off x

I used to know people in college who would sniff pro plus - bit extreme if you ask me! :p

Hope you feel better when you wake up :) xx

Some of my periods can be awful and excruciating , the only thing you can do is dose up on painkillers & have a hot water bottle which is what you've done already :)
They also have pills specifically for period pains , although I've never tried them, might be an idea though x
Hope you feel better soon xxxx

Aw thanks guys ;-)

I'm not even meant to get the things! I have PCOS lol and this is the 5th one I have had, in the last 5 months completely regular which is really bizarre,

My boyfriend topped up my waterbottle this morning whilst I was still asleep and slipped it in, but I think he scolded me haha

X

I don't now much about PCOS but isn't it a good sign if you start getting regular periods again?

I am on the mini pill and get a period every few months, it is bliss not getting them monthly!!

Yeah is a decent thing when I come to try again for a baby, that's if I'm ovulating,

But I went more or less a full year without periods lol x

Back