Fat birds can't fly

Well I hope it's good for you! Has to be something good about the bloody things, can't bear them!

Haha

Hope so!

I'm sending all my wedding invites out tomorrow ! Eek

Exciting lol

I'm thinking of taking out a loan, to pay for a wood burning stove to be fitted, buy a new bathroom and possibly buy my wedding dress eep, I might buy it a size or 2 smaller, then I HAVE to get smaller haha x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ohhhh how exciting!! Is it still going to be on the 29th of July (I remember cos it's my birthday not because I'm a crazy stalker :p)

I was feeling hungry so got some tomatoes out bit into one and it was mouldy :( think I've been put off them for life now just my luck eh

Yeah 29tj July :)

Omg I'm full on panic stricken haha
There's loads to do! And not enough time lol I feel sick!!!!

Organising a wedding is meant to be one of the most stressful things you do in your life lol

It'll be worth it though I bet you're excited.:D

I did wonder why I wasn't as stressed lol

I've just spent £53 on stamps... Flipping heck!!

0.5lbs down haha

I had two takeaways and two bags of chocolate this week plus baileys whoops!! Haha

Next week will be better x

Hey pretty impressive that you still lost then well done! What diet are you following now are you still cutting carbs?

Slimming world,
Yeah, I've laid off a lot of carbs,
No rice or pasta recently, just too much sugar :-/
I need to nip it in the bud x

2 days in school today and tomorrow then off with NCS programme again, off to Wales doing bits n bobs,

Any idea how I can overcome the barrier of being catered for over there, it's all junk food and stodge! :-/

X

Bit difficult!! Do they not have any healthier or lighter options at all? Maybe if they're serving things like bolognese or something you could ask for no pasta and have loads of salad instead with it? Or is that not the kind of food it is? Is it possible you could pop to a local shop and pick up a few of your own bits so you don't have to eat their food? Or you could just eat it and try not to snack etc? If you're going to be moving about lots it might not be too bad...

In other words I don't really have a clue!!

Hi guys!

Everything's ok :) thanks, hope you're well too!

I have my last two days on sat and sun,
Has this week off, Job interview tomorrow and working teaching on Friday!
Woo

Packed week,
I got another job too, weekend job working in a cafe :)

Weight wise, I have stayed the same :)
I weigh in properly tonight but I have weighed myself! I'm pleased with that!
I joined the gym on Monday, and been everyday so far :)

On it!!!

I went for a TA2B job today, and got it more or less instantly,
Only problem is, it's temporary for a year I think, id have liked it to be permanent incase I fancied staying on for a few years whilst I do my masters degree, they may make me permanent come this time next september, we'll see :) good news though!

I actually felt abit guilty though tbh, I was sat with two other people who were being interviewed, one seemed very naive and the other was a man, quite old changing careers, and I was a bit like :-/ I feel like I'm taking this job off one of them if that makes sense

No idea what to get my fella for xmas! Help! Lol x

Hi there, will update tomorrow ;-)
X

Back