Fat birds can't fly

Haha see Terry Fator!
Do not see Criss angel though he's crap haha
I've just bought myself my treadmill after umming and ahhing! I'm putting a deposit on a dress tomorrow too I need some more motivation ! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I read this when I was doing a night feed and totally forgot. Soz!
Who/what is Terry Fator? We've been told to go to watch Absinthe as well, have you seen it?
Did you put your deposit down? Are you going for full on wedding dress still? I haven't. Well not really. It's a long cream boho maxi dress type thing. I can't wait to go out boozing in it afterwards :D

Fat birds are back!!!

Another fat bird here. Lost 2 stone for my wedding in September. Have put 1 stone back on but was so pleased to see minis back it has given me the kick I needed to get back on track.

one big mama bird here but im determind to shred it

Hey girlies!
I'm going to start updating my diaries again,
I'm contemplating starting to diet now, I have a Florida holiday in April, and I want to be semi beach ready haha x

Hello guys and dolls!

I am so glad mini mins is back! It really irritates me that they closed it without the prior warning to be able to say goodbye to you guys!

I saw a lot of new year new me stuff over Facebook (as you can imagine) but for myself this really has got to happen.
Due to having broken ovaries (PCOS) in order to higher my chances of conceiving I need to lose weight. This is the year I get my act together, cut out the rubbish food and slim down in order to help me get pregnant! It's a huge goal for me, and one I am ready to get motivated for :)

I am off to Costco tomorrow to buy some chicken and fruit etc in bulk. I'm hoping to cook for the week because my job means I really do struggle to make time to cook in the evenings and prep my dinners, something I deffo need to do.
So armed with my new lunch box I can't wait to get back into work routine on Monday :-D

I've also dug my treadmill out from under the stairs and I am determined to get more use out of it than a glorified clothes drier that it has been in the past haha

July just gone, I got married in Vegas, and whilst I liked the pictures, I still felt a bit shitty that I'd not slimmed down to the weight I'd have liked, I don't want it to be the same whenever I get pregnant,

So let's do this!!

Hoping to screen shot my food diaries each day and upload at night.
I'm aiming for 1400 calories per day for the next 4 months, then 1200 after that. I've set myself until next July (I go America for 3 weeks) to get to my 12 stone goal, that's 5 stone loss. I'm hoping I'll have that done this year, but I'm going to do baby steps :) here goes nothing !

Here's Hubby and me!
It was about 36 degrees, as you can see no Elvis haha
My feet has swollen it was that hot so I kicked off my GORGEOUS heels and walked down bare foot haha
Burnt my feet basically!
:-D

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 79
Today I cooked!

I made lots of teas all ready to go from the freezer to the oven,
They are all 500 cals per pot/portion :)
Back to work tomorrow, staff inset day, but I can't pissin sleep!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 40
Bah I messed up today! Here goes

Coco pops and milk 234

Bag of French fries 79
Strawberries 50
1/2 tin spag Bol 173

Chicken dinner and trimmings 500

All was ok up to here
Then I had
Mince pie (yes I still have xmas food :-/)
5 chocolates
4 biscuits
Mini chedders !

FML

I lost count after 1300 calories

I'm guessing about 2k!

Back on it tomorrow lol

Updated my avatar, I'm ready to rumble!
America was amazing, are far too much but thankfully didn't put on any weight! Probably all that walking.
We have just come back from France from my caravan, it was lush!
I'm booking a holiday to Australia for September next week, it's my brothers wedding! I need to lose some weight for that :)
Contemplating the gym, I have a friend who wants to start too. Nothing like a motivational thin friend in the gym lol

Will start uploading my diaries once again :)

Just had a proper minging dinner from asda!
Moroccan chicken cous cous crap! Haha
I need to desperately do a shop
X

Just done the ASDA shop,
£169 later!
My husband went mad at me haha
And blamed the high price on me buying two bloomin cushions at £7 each haha

Anyhow, for tea we're having salmon and I got some makeral from the counter, I've never tried it before so popped that in the oven too :)
Putting it with salad
I have to admit I don't actually like fish.
So this should be interesting haha

Ok I totally didn't just scoff a mint magnum :eek: whoops,
it was pretty delish though,
ok here goes, deep breath!
Diet day 1 diary

Surprised I can still remember how to do this haha

Breakfast
nil - must make time!

Dinner
Moroccan chicken cous cous salad from asda - yack! - 255 calories
bag of beef hula hoops 172 cals

Tea
Fillet of mackerel - 230 cals
salmon - 273 cals
2 small potatoes - 160 cals
lettuce - 5 cals
peppers - 3 cals

Snacks
Wild west beef jerky - 111 cals
magnum mint - 260 cals - totally worth it

total cals 1473 cals

173 cals over

I'm starting on 1300 cals per day, we'll see how I get on with that, not very well obviously today haha

better day tomorrow, I didn't have any food in to make a decent dinner, I am armed now with lots of fruit for tomorrow :)

Frankie
x

Urgh last night was awful!
So sticky and hot and urghhhhh
Unlike when I've dieted previously, I didn't feel hungry last night :)
I'm gonna weigh myself this morning. See what I come out as
Haha

Yep! Our fan was on, but my husband was hogging it! Lol

Ive just eaten a solero and I'm not even sorry! It's 27 degrees :-( too hot for this bird x

Yeah :)
And they're really tasty!
I like sorbet type things :)

Back