Fat birds can't fly

I woke up at silly I clock with a tummy ache and went bed feeling Over stuffed lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

21/9/12

Breakfast
Bran flakes 108
Semi skimmed milk 49
Banana 105

Dinner
Crackerbreadx4 77
Phillyxlight 38
Ww Jaffa cake 76
Orange go ahead thins 147

Tea
Chinese beef in Chili n garlic sauce with 1/2 egg fried rice 741
Salt and pepper chips small portion 250?
2mini spring rolls 344
A few lumps of Chinese fried pork 500?
Jelly babies 323

2758 cals?!
Guesstimating lol

1658 over

One off treat!

I was meant to be going to a fancy meals at night for the scouts annual dinner, and tonight I'm meant to be going TGI for a friends birthday, I'm passing on both, so I guess the Chinese isn't too bad, Im wanting to get back into the gym, but it's having the time with work, I may do after I get back off holiday x

4lbs to loose until the end of the month to hit mini goal of -10lbs this month, hitting things hard now, last hurdle and all until next month x

Another 9.30-5 shift :-/ I've lost the meaning of weekend! It's pants, bf is working today too, i can't carry on like this, it's crappy! Those 9 applications better get back to me lol even if it's just one of those!

I can re-apply for my pgce 8th October, so I deffo will be doing,

On another note, I'm getting a tattoo, I've had a design I've liked for about a year now, so I'm certain I'll like it lol

I want this, somewhere on me, but I want a little twig in the birdie's mouth in the shape of a J for Josh :)

He said to me last night your mad, I said why! Lol 'we're gonna be together forever arnt we' he said 'yeh, I guess so' haha and smiled lol either way whatever, I woul like it :) in my mind he's the one, and even if things were to take a downward spiral, he's been a big part of my life haha

Atleast it's not his full name lol I could probably get someone to cover it up haha x

Attachments

• image-1342016315.jpg
    image-1342016315.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 64
Lol a J could be for anything ;-)

I have 4 tats and all done for a different reason. Lol hubby not a tat fan but my body my choice.

Feel shocking today ache full of cold bloated as due on :-/ hate shitty days

Yeah I'm applying for PGCE but hoping doing my EYPS this year will help my application seen as every setting got to have an EYP in by 2015

Ooo bugger me!

I'm desperate to be actually working towards something, I'm thinking of having the tat on my wrist but not sure lol we'll see! I might draw it on me haha x

I had this done with other halts name I am
Same as you we have been together nearly 10 years and will always be part of my life

image-3465038823.jpg

Aw I like that! That's really pretty x

My food intake today hasnt been the greatest, and we are plodding off to KFC in a min, then coop cos he wants b and j's!!!

I've said to myself, right, you've had your two treat days, more than enough, now another 6 weeks of no treats and get another stone off!

Back at fat club next thurs too, and I wanna weigh less than I do now, so later on I will take pooch for a walk, I'm staying up anyhow to fill in Job apps, then morning I'll walk her, and afternoon she can have a long walk.

I have a dog walker for when I'm at work, so she's fairly well exercised haha

I've been on my feet since 9.30 and got in at 5.30 so I guess it's not like I've sat around all day doing nothing

I just hope by next Sunday I can weigh 13st3lbs that's the target!

X

22/9/12

Breakfast
2 sausages 198

Dinner
3 crackerbread 58
Philly 38
Muller 90
Go ahead bar 147

Tea
Fries 180
Onion rings 276
Panini 480

Snacks
Jelly babies 161
Twirl 162
Apple crumble 260
Custard 109

2159 cals

Ahhhh

1059 over!

Right today I am back on it, I feel like crap after the past two days food in take so it's time to detox and get this other stone off me!

Fat club is this thurs and I don't wanna show myself up by being heavier than I am now, I've lost a stone, and I wanna keep it off lol hitting my diet hard and even throwing in some exercise with work now, draggin out the rowing machine :)

X

Do they not do EYPS course near you really worth while doing and good to support your PGCE application. Have a look, I also got offered PGCE in life long learning so I can teach 14+ in 6th forms colleges etc. I turned them down and chose Derbyshire Eyps this year however they have offered to defer my place till next year so I rethinking my options.

After a year out uni it's why I went back and I'm pleased I didn't get on PGCE this time now as my course looks really good.

Food wise I've been ok ish I'm on 1200 a day but had a few over days only by a 100 but still over. Lol look like I'm smuggling water melons as just before Tom always makes my boobs get Hubba Hubba ;-)

How are you doing today being back on track, do you feel more positive again?

I don't know if to weigh in this week as TOM always makes me weigh more :-/

I've felt sick all day, just general sicky after eating grease and crap! Just goes to show doesn't it,

I'll look into that course, I presume all places will be taken now for this intake though, I have 9 apps for TA positions which I will send off later, I'm back in work 11.30pm-2.30am tonight, proper cba, hate this job!

I've stuck to diet today, despite eating a twirl haha did the asda shop earlier too so plenty of food in now, and I even managed to give the house a good cleaning over which I'm happy about, means my day off tomorrow can be spent chilling lol although I have some painting and glossing to get done. After a year of living in this house our bedroom still isn't done, we had to get it re-wired, re-plastered the lot! Moved plug points about erc it was a friggin nightmare, so we put a hammonds bedroom on order, they're installing it on the 11th! Then I can finally get my carpet in and start living in it lol this is the progress of it cos I'm a Saddo haha

I got a bit trigger happy with uploading then haha i like seeing things transform, I wish I'd of took piccys of the rest of my house cos it really was a STATE when we got it, the wardrobe stretches the back wall opposit my lovely feature wall, I'm going for golds creams and browns, it's gonna be French chateu esque, x

Attachments

• image-3025633406.jpg
    image-3025633406.jpg
    921.6 KB · Views: 120
  • image-4082462487.jpg
    image-4082462487.jpg
    967.3 KB · Views: 96
  • image-4184917353.jpg
    image-4184917353.jpg
    958.3 KB · Views: 102
  • image-1925026440.jpg
    image-1925026440.jpg
    860.6 KB · Views: 94
  • image-3280153070.jpg
    image-3280153070.jpg
    917.5 KB · Views: 96
  • image-1277726142.jpg
    image-1277726142.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 112
  • image-3582443806.jpg
    image-3582443806.jpg
    967.7 KB · Views: 86
Will be lovely when it's finished, only problem once one job finishes another starts.

We did our bedroom lol I say we when actually I mean me. Couple of months back gone for a black feature wall with white walls then we had a new super king size bed with a massive feature head board in black and white leaves. Love my bedroom now if I could eliminate the snoring lol that would be a bonus.

Well defiantly pmt mood snappy and eating for sake of it and craving choc. Not bothering to weigh in this week no point. Just hope my Tom appears on time as been erratic last few months well since I was sterilised last year.

See you live near a primary school over the rd on pics, imagine working across the rd so easy.

Haha if only, it's a lovely school, I did my voluntary work there, the head master gave me a brilliant reference for my pgce,

I didnt think they did sterilising anymore, my sis has had nothing but trouble since she was sterilised x

frankinstein123 said:
Haha if only, it's a lovely school, I did my voluntary work there, the head master gave me a brilliant reference for my pgce,

I didnt think they did sterilising anymore, my sis has had nothing but trouble since she was sterilised x

Could you not go back in the school ? Would they not employ you as an unqualified teacher? GTP? Or SCITT?

Can't believe your shift patterns at work that really sucks balls.

Fingers x you get something from the job applications.

See you do cakes too, so do I

Doing a peppa pig one and a vans shoe soon.

Nope unfortunately they're only a small school and over staffed atm, which is a shame, it's a lovely school, be good when I have kiddies Atleast lol

This job sucks, I need to get a new one before this one kills me haha I'm expecting people to come down to eat in 20mins and I haven't finished prepping yet ahhhh plus my coffee went cold, and I just re stocked the chocolate machine and feeling mighty hungry haha got some chips on, I may have to have a few eep lol I'm hungry!

Oh ueh I love cakes if I didn't wanna be a teacher I'd deffo be the next buddy haha x

23/9/12

Breakfast
Go ahead bar 147
Semi skimmed milk 49

Dinner
Soup 112
Ww bread 142

Tea
Chicken tenders 207
Ww bread 142

Snacks
Greek muller 73
Twirl 230

1101 cals

1 over :)

15mins dog walking 81 cals burnt

Not a bad day,

X

Just finished, hated every second!

Morning lovely :)

Living the wall paper in the bedroom! Where are you currently sleeping though lol

Sorry you hated your shift last night :-( keep my fingers crossed for the TA jobs!

X

Back