Fat birds can't fly

*waves* hiya how you been?

My cal counting been a bit well crap this week. Went out sat night into town ended up with chicken kebab, then Sunday was family lunch for my brother in laws bday plus just found out my sister expecting :) due May 9th will be my 5th niece or nephew.
So I got down to 9.12 but was back to 10 today so butt kick needed.

Running round like mental head at minute, uni, placement, kids, house stuff, cleaning I need 3 of me.

Finding planning food for uni days hard :-/

How are you doing? Any news on the job front?

Ahhh these past two days have been so naughty! I'm going nandos later too, and I've just scoffed a Yorkie asda soft choccy cookie and had pie chips and gravy for my dinner :-O how bad am I! Boyfriends back on his other job next week, so that means I'm hoping to go to the gym with him again, I must get back on track tomorrow so I have a loss next week at fat club lol

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

frankinstein123 said:
Ahhh these past two days have been so naughty! I'm going nandos later too, and I've just scoffed a Yorkie asda soft choccy cookie and had pie chips and gravy for my dinner :-O how bad am I! Boyfriends back on his other job next week, so that means I'm hoping to go to the gym with him again, I must get back on track tomorrow so I have a loss next week at fat club lol

X

Pie chips and gravy sounds amazing right now! X

I ate chocolate and everything today! Oh and a nandos!!

Sh.it the bed!

X

4/5/6 /10/12

Bad bad days! Ate crap, drank crap, everything generally crap lol

Back on it today, and starting next Monday I will be going to the gym with bf

Yay

X

Well today has gone tits up too! :-( x

oh dear what happened? xx

Yorkie cookie happened lol

only one cookie? never mind! xxx

And the rest haha

From thurs-sun my days have been sooo sooo bad!

I ate cookies, bread, pizza, chips you name it I ate it,

I need 4 days of good now for a 'healthy' weigh in at fat club on Thursday, x

So far, today has been good lol x

well done :) xxx

8/9/12

Breakfast
Oats so simple 134
Milk 61

Dinner
Beef 103
Carrots 25
Gravy 80
Potato 47

Tea
Ww thick 142
Chicken tikka 139
Ww cake 85
Sausage roll 156

Snacks
Wotsits 95
Fruit cake 200

1266 cals

166 over

I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job!

What's wrong with me :-/ why can't I stick to the diet!

9/10/12

Breakfast
Oats so simple 134
Skimmed milk 61

Dinner
Heinz spaghetti and sausages 182
Ww bread 142
Sausage roll 156

Tea
Hollands meat and potato pie 402
Oven chips 125
Tiger bread 141
Coleslaw 73

Snacks
Pitta 101
Houmous 156
Mini jammy dodger 101
Snickers! 296

Wtf

2258 cals!?

1158 over, that's two days worth if grub,

Why can't I do this! I have done well, lost a stone, I weighed self other day and came in at 12at8, so it's more or less still a stone down

Why can't I keep the weight loss up, can someone give me some advise and motivational talk lol
X

Well done for losing the stone. You've done really well. I've had a quick look at your food diary and the only thing I would suggest that may keep you motivated (and less hungry) is to eat bigger quantities of lower calorie foods and not have many high cal foods (eg sausage rolls) that really eat into your 1200 cal allowence. I make myself huge salads and huge portions of roasted veg (made with fry light) so my plate is over flowing. You can have an awful lot of food for not many calories.

Yeh I know what you mean, It's my shift patterns at work that knock me off, today all I've had is crap lol

I work crappy shifts and what helps me is veggie soup.
I make a big vat at the beginning of the week, keep it in the fridge and either take in a tupperware to work and heat up or have it for quick meals at home.

I don't like veggies so this is a good way to eat them, and its super low cal, less than 100 cals a portion.

I buy bags of the chopped stew vegies, add spinach (for iron) lentils,tinned tomatos and anything else i have laying around.

I've stopped planning my meals too :-/ it's thrown me, yesterday was a baddddd day! I ate so much! It was rediclious!

Tonight's fat club weigh in but I can't make it, so next week I'm hoping ill have a mega loss, things are getting beyond a joke now!
X

Back