Fat birds can't fly

Morning hun :)

Resolutions look fab! And the funny thing is you and I are so similar lol I wrote a list the other day too that went like this...

1. Stay below 12st before baby comes
2. Get down to 8st 7 by Xmas 2013
3. Put my novel ideas to paper
4. Keep on top of uni work
5. Get my jewellery business back up online and sell sell sell
6. Pay off as much of my credit card by may
7. Have at least £500 in my £2 coin baby jar

How strange how similar our things are!!

My diet had flopped big time! I haven't been snacking so much but I've not been great at what I am eating. Must try harder! The really strange thing is that my "love handles" have shrunk an my belly has popped so I'm hoping most of the weight is actually my body preparing :)

I'm so excited for crimbo, I get paid Wednesday and need a serious shop with my crimbo bonus. My little sister is 21 in early jan so I need to get her a fab prezzie! Any ideas?!

Xx

Haha how strange!

Yeh probably is your body preparing, aw! I'm so excited for you :) my friend brought her 3 month round the other night, little Thomas lol he's gorgeous, I wouldn't give him back haha

Ooo 21st! It's a big one ;-) does she have a pandora? They're lovely and really personal because of the charms, I have one and a juicy couture charm bracelet which are a bit chavvy haha bit they're quite pretty in gold, the pandora is easier to wear though,

I got a juicy watch for my 21st, they're gorgeous,

I'm so not prepared for Xmas this year, it doesn't feel like it really because I'm always pissin working lol in a different store today eep I've never been to it before but one of the managers is low on staff and desperate so I offered like a proper muggins lol

I had a google and I've asked my boss what maternity pay is like for a zero contracted hours persons, she said she'd let me know, google says if I earn Atleast £90 a week I'm entitled to the same benefits, or if not I can earn some form of government Maternity pay? No idea! Does anyone else know?

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha how strange!

Yeh probably is your body preparing, aw! I'm so excited for you :) my friend brought her 3 month round the other night, little Thomas lol he's gorgeous, I wouldn't give him back haha

Ooo 21st! It's a big one ;-) does she have a pandora? They're lovely and really personal because of the charms, I have one and a juicy couture charm bracelet which are a bit chavvy haha bit they're quite pretty in gold, the pandora is easier to wear though,

I got a juicy watch for my 21st, they're gorgeous,

I'm so not prepared for Xmas this year, it doesn't feel like it really because I'm always pissin working lol in a different store today eep I've never been to it before but one of the managers is low on staff and desperate so I offered like a proper muggins lol

I had a google and I've asked my boss what maternity pay is like for a zero contracted hours persons, she said she'd let me know, google says if I earn Atleast £90 a week I'm entitled to the same benefits, or if not I can earn some form of government Maternity pay? No idea! Does anyone else know?

Xx

You get 90% of you pay if you earn less than £125 a week I believe. Not sure how it works exactly if on a 0 hour contract through. I've been trying to find out about accruing holidays because I'm pretty sure entitled to your whole amount.

Well last year I got her an iPad, the year before I got her a pandora and my bugger me my aunty has been and got her a juicy lol I got one a couple of years back and love it! So far I've got her.... Perfume and that's it I think! Ahhh need ideas! I was thinking of booking us a caravan at the seaside for next October because I know she'd love a break away. Hmmm.

Xx

I hope I get something lol

My boss is gonna look into it, I just hope she doesn't turn round and be like your sacked! Lol cause she probably can at anytime haha good job I'm good at what I do hah

Prepping my PGCE interview today for tomorrow eek nervous

X

Not yet lol

X

How did the interview go? Or was it the maths tests?

You'd be better checking in direct.gov for maternity pay

Oh god it went badddd lol

Made me think that I deffo need more time in schools before I do my PGCE, plus the aptitude tests were solid :-/ I'm kinda not too bothered though, I've decided I want kids, this jobs shitty but I kinda enjoy it lol I enjoy my colleagues anyhow, boss is a snap dragon but she's not all bad really

I'm gonna take this time to do more voluntary work, do a teaching assistant course, have a wee baba lol and do my nvq in customer service at work while warning some dosh for when baby arrives :)
X

Primary,

I did bad lol the aptitude was hard and the interview I babbled, it was a disaster! And I didn't like the campus at all,

I'm not entirely bothered though tbh, I'm gonna use this time to volunteer at the primary school again every Monday, and do a TA course in September to get that which in turn will lead me to getting a job as a TA, I'd be fairly happy with that,

I'm also now that I've got a job gonna save for a having a baby, and do my nvq in customer service at work,

I don't think I want to be a teacher right away, maybe in a few years, I wanna have a family and do other little things, my boss is pretty lenient and says she will support my courses I want to go on lol

X

im ttc and currently doing a BTEC level 2 to be a teaching assistant, so if u want any advice let me know (not that im full of knowledge really!) xxx

Merry Xmas everyone! Hope you all had a fab day :)
I'm in my jammys eating all sorts haha going out for a meal later too, ee can't wait!
X

I just got on the scales, pure mortified!

14st10!!! What on earth! How how how

I am starting my diet tomorrow, I want to get to 12 stone by next April, then I will start trying for a baby, I feel **** :-/
X

Don't feel bad

I'll put on a few pounds over Christmas too. I'm having two weeks off diet so I'm guessing at least 5lb gain.
I'm then hoping to get it off in the first two weeks of January when I'm back on plan. I'm sure it'll be the same for you.

I've specifically given myself from 23rd to 5th off plan as that covers Christmas day (x2), my birthday, NYE and a couple if days holiday i have next week (to finish the Crimbo food)
I think having a diet holiday is healthy as long as you set a fixed date to start again and don't go too crazy.

Yeh your right chick,

Back in it in the new year! The 3 months I've given myself to detox and get my weight in order should be enough, I plan on TTC in April now x

Diet day 1!

Yay!! Good crimbo and new year hun? Xxxx

Back