Fat birds can't fly

19th, I need to do a hell of a lot of research, it's the aptitude tests I failed on last time so could really do to go over a load of gcse maths science and English lol
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

19th, I need to do a hell of a lot of research, it's the aptitude tests I failed on last time so could really do to go over a load of gcse maths science and English lol
X

Lol I'm sure you'll do fine with lots of research hun :) x

Haha I hope so!

How's bumpalump?
Xx

Haha I hope so!

How's bumpalump?
Xx

Feeling huge! 15 weeks today... How fast has that gone!! I told you at 4 weeks lol

None of my jeans fit me and so I bought a maternity pair from top shop which are sooooo comfy. £38 though but I'm hoping they will last throughout. I've gained 7lb so far which I don't think is all baby because my cheeks a bit chubbier and so are my legs, so I'm cutting back as of tomorrow (I'm out tonight so can't be starting healthier eating when there is daim cake to be eaten!)

Have midwife a week today and don't think she will appreciate a 7lb gain in 5 short weeks so need to be good!

When's the healthy eating starting ? Waiting till after crimbo? Xxx

It's amazing isn't it! Haha

I'm watching what I eat, but I think it'll be new year now, I'm busy at work really so I don't think I'll have time to stuff my face lol

Me and boyfriend have been discussing a baby, he's thinking about it now, like seriously thinking about it, he's got me all excited haha

I was reading about my PGCE etc and one woman on a forum decided to leave getting pregnant while after she's done her PGCE, then she put it off while she got a job and before she knew it she was 30 and childless haha

I feel well ready for a baby, it's driving me bonkers! There's never enough time to plan your lives you just gotta live them lol and as long as I have a job I'm ok really :) x

It's amazing isn't it! Haha

I'm watching what I eat, but I think it'll be new year now, I'm busy at work really so I don't think I'll have time to stuff my face lol

Me and boyfriend have been discussing a baby, he's thinking about it now, like seriously thinking about it, he's got me all excited haha

I was reading about my PGCE etc and one woman on a forum decided to leave getting pregnant while after she's done her PGCE, then she put it off while she got a job and before she knew it she was 30 and childless haha

I feel well ready for a baby, it's driving me bonkers! There's never enough time to plan your lives you just gotta live them lol and as long as I have a job I'm ok really :) x

I totally agree! Me and OH have had a rough patch this week and still working through it but he has now said he was petrified when I told him about the baby but now he is so excited its just silly lol he's even been laying with his head on my belly and whispering stuff, which is really cute bless him.

I know people that held off and held off and then found it not easy to get pregnant so I'm glad we tried now and were successful, I'd love 2 or 3 children and don't want to be old lol xxx

I think all men are the same lol mine was terrified and even talking about it got him annoyed now, he's actually contemplating it! Which is a good sign haha I haven't been on the pill since April, and his method of 'pulling out' I thought would lead to me being pregnant haha no such bloody luck! Seriously they should recommend that for contraceptive haha!

We shall see what the verdict is haha my bedrooms being finally finished tomorrow with a lovely carpet, meaning the spare room which we've been living in can get a lovely coat of paint and sit in my chest of drawers that I did up for when I have a baby, all I need now is a crib and a rocking chair haha

X

Not sure if I've uploaded these or not before, they were my dads and since he's no longer with me and my mum didn't want them, I customised them, and will be sitting a little picture of him on top in what will baby's room awe :)

X

Attachments

• image-3023096739.jpg
    image-3023096739.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 63
Hi there,

Well we talked, basically he said, ideally I'd like you to be at a healthier weight before we try :-/ so he said get to 12st7 and we'll make babies, hmmmm, should I be insulted or is he just being supportive of my health, he's right in a way I guess, my dilemma is, I've put a deposit down for a trip to France with the scouts next August, do I carry on paying it, or say nope I'm not going as i maybe pregnant by then and loose the deposit? Or carry on paying, what will be will be? Lol it's like £290 or so
X

Hi there,

Well we talked, basically he said, ideally I'd like you to be at a healthier weight before we try :-/ so he said get to 12st7 and we'll make babies, hmmmm, should I be insulted or is he just being supportive of my health, he's right in a way I guess, my dilemma is, I've put a deposit down for a trip to France with the scouts next August, do I carry on paying it, or say nope I'm not going as i maybe pregnant by then and loose the deposit? Or carry on paying, what will be will be? Lol it's like £290 or so
X

Hey hunni,

I don't really know if its an insult or not lol in my head I always wanted to be a size when we got pregnant and I was an 8... In fact I'm still in my 8 work trousers! But I wanted to be 9st and I was 9st 10 mainly so I got a bump, a proper bump!

I think it's a case of tempting fate. I book my holiday in the 15th August and was 4 weeks pregnant on the 20th September so I seriously tempted fate lol

I suppose it depends if you mind losing your deposit or not? Agggg exciting!!!

Xxx

Haha

I suppose loosing £200 odd quid isn't as bad as the prospect of having a baby it's not that big of a deal in hindsight plus I might still be able to go with a bump lol just relax a little more instead of the activities which suits me, I'd catch some rays haha

His comment tho, he's all 'you get where I'm coming from' and I do, he's not being totally horrid, and he chose his words nicely haha so I'll prove to him I can drop down to 12st7, and see what he says then haha last time I dropped a stone in like 3 weeks or so, and I've just started my low cal eating now so I'm on it! Haha

X

Haha

I suppose loosing £200 odd quid isn't as bad as the prospect of having a baby it's not that big of a deal in hindsight plus I might still be able to go with a bump lol just relax a little more instead of the activities which suits me, I'd catch some rays haha

His comment tho, he's all 'you get where I'm coming from' and I do, he's not being totally horrid, and he chose his words nicely haha so I'll prove to him I can drop down to 12st7, and see what he says then haha last time I dropped a stone in like 3 weeks or so, and I've just started my low cal eating now so I'm on it! Haha

X

I'm sure if you keep your promise of getting to 12st 7 then he will keep his. You might surprise him how quick you actually get there.

I'm really struggling to eat anything healthy at all. My body is literally craving carbs all day every day and before I was eating loads if soup and now I can't stand the stuff. Give me marmite on toast, on crumpets or muffins and I'm a happy lady! Xx

i don't think its a insult, he wants you to be healthy and at a healthy weight to carry a baby, i was 13.7 when i got preg and banged weight on so fast by the time i went for the 12 week scan i was about 14.7 and had to have that diabetes check at 28 weeks where you have to fast then drink the warm lucozade between blood tests, that was because my bmi was over 30 when i went for the scan, so the more weight you can lose before you get preg the better incase you put loads on when pregnant :) x

Yeh your right! Deffo,

I was on it today, until I ordered a curry and a nan bread lol Im coming down with a cold :-( I needed a pick me up lol

So tonight is the first night in my new bedroom haha it's sooo big! It's odd haha boyfriend cleaned it all up and set up our bed, so I'm snug as a bug sniffing, new carpet is lush, it's like a chocolate brown, dead proud of this room it's been a long time coming, with all the re plastering re wiring, decorating and waiting for a fitted wardrobe,

I started to paint the spare room tonight in an ivory colour, done about half of it, it's looking good and will look spanky new when I'm finished :) I wouldn't mind but we've only lived there a year and had it all painted when we moved in lol
X

Attachments

• image-3428289264.jpg
    image-3428289264.jpg
    920.9 KB · Views: 64
I can't believe I gained 11lbs on holiday :-/ seen some piccy of me from last night and I look horrendous! Absolutely horrible, I couldn't even look at them I felt that crappy, I'm thinking of trying weight watchers? Anyone able to tell me how it works and what it's like?
X

I can't believe I gained 11lbs on holiday :-/ seen some piccy of me from last night and I look horrendous! Absolutely horrible, I couldn't even look at them I felt that crappy, I'm thinking of trying weight watchers? Anyone able to tell me how it works and what it's like?
X

Weight watchers is good! I lost weight pretty quickly on it. Do you have an iPhone? Ill inbox you an app that saves you going and paying for it! Xx

Yeh, I've got an iPhone :) x

I've inboxed you hun x

Cheers chick ill have a look now, I wanna get on it and loose some weight deffo, I'll have to read up on weight watchers x

Oh man, I need to loose weight, I put 11lbs on in Florida, putting back up to 14st4! ****s sake! I well need to loose weight before pregnancy, Im watching one born - plus size women, and thinking to myself *****! Imagine me after 9 months of pregnancy :-/ x

This lady has ore-eclampsia? Spelling?? Lol anyhow, made me stop sucking on my werthers original haha and put the bag in the bin!

You know what, I'm sick of being a fatty bum bum

Back