Fat birds can't fly

Hiya

Ok diet day 1 didn't go well lol

Mainly because of the chocolate and what not still left over haha anyhow, it's all gone now and tomorrow will be big shop day

Christmas and new year was fab! Got loads of lovely presents :) yours ok?

Omg I just watched 50 facts about diets etc ***** ******, watch this girls, you'd be horrified at some of the stuff I've found out, for one, margarine is actually toxic to humans, our bodies wrap it up in fat so it can be processed through the body, and the fats on it are trans fats which actually still sit in the body, use butter girls! Just go easy on it!

Lol

Scared!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh noive recorded this but im scared to watch it now! xx

I can't wait to watch that! I'm going to get it on catch up insight before the new series of one born every minute begins!

Xxx

Hiya

Ok diet day 1 didn't go well lol

Mainly because of the chocolate and what not still left over haha anyhow, it's all gone now and tomorrow will be big shop day

Christmas and new year was fab! Got loads of lovely presents :) yours ok?

Omg I just watched 50 facts about diets etc ***** ******, watch this girls, you'd be horrified at some of the stuff I've found out, for one, margarine is actually toxic to humans, our bodies wrap it up in fat so it can be processed through the body, and the fats on it are trans fats which actually still sit in the body, use butter girls! Just go easy on it!

Lol

Scared!

X

I watched that last night! I'm getting rid of all sweeteners and refined sugars! Never liked margarine so no problem there. And I think ill start wearing a mask to the gym lol

I watched that last night! I'm getting rid of all sweeteners and refined sugars! Never liked margarine so no problem there. And I think ill start wearing a mask to the gym lol

Which channel was it on ... Can I catch up..?

Yep,

I've got rid of the marg in the house, and I'm not buying sweeteners again! I don't drink many brews so I'll just have to count the cals for the sugar I use,
Do you reckon low fat cheese spread will have the same effect as the marg did?
X

ONE BORN TONIGHT lol

I'm starting my diet today, made my dinner and everything haha
I'm actually gonna start at 1500 cals and go from there
X

ONE BORN TONIGHT lol

I'm starting my diet today, made my dinner and everything haha
I'm actually gonna start at 1500 cals and go from there
X

Soooo excited for one born!!!

I think 1500 would be a good starting point for you hun, then you can always bring it down as and when.

I've realised that in the last 8 weeks I've been drinking a lot of j20's, sholer and general full fat drinks which are a lot of calories! I'm going to try drinking more water and soda and lime to try and cut back a bit. Still only gained 12lb so far so I'm happy with that :) x

So I didn't stick to plan today but I have exercised etc I'm not gonna write my diary down because it consisted of a scotch egg and a yazoo lol
X

Actually I'm gonna write down what I've eaten, best own up to it!

2/1/2013

Breakfast
Oats so simple 134 cals
Skimmed milk 61
Banana 105

Dinner
Pasta 182
Weight watchers pasta sauce 65
Ham 57
Yeo Greek style yogurt 151

Tea
English muffin 130
Ham 57
Flora 53
Scotch egg 276

Snacks
Haribo minis 201
Chocolate yazoo 350

1821 cals

Then at work I nibbled on a bit of chicken tikka masala and some chips only a few but regretted when I did

So there's my messed up day lol started off good too!

Bleh haha roll on tomorrow I guess :) now that we've done the Asda shop and it came to like £150 haha we bought Asda out of most of its fruit n veg haha

One born was sweet, nothing much happened really though no drama lol ginger geezer was a bit odd though

I've some decisions to make, I'm thinking of withdrawing my app from the gttr for edgehill uni and putting an app in for man met which was choice 2, I'll probably get an interview, but I'm in two minds :-/ I really dunno what to do!
X

Soooo excited for one born!!!

I think 1500 would be a good starting point for you hun, then you can always bring it down as and when.

I've realised that in the last 8 weeks I've been drinking a lot of j20's, sholer and general full fat drinks which are a lot of calories! I'm going to try drinking more water and soda and lime to try and cut back a bit. Still only gained 12lb so far so I'm happy with that :) x

thats a great gain hun! its always the sweet drinks that you forget to check that creep up on you isnt it, i used to drink full fat everything and it must have added so many cals on the day! do love shloer tho! xxxx

After watching that program the other night, I'm actually gonna take a different approach to dieting, I think eating 'healthy' for instance, fresh foods non processed etc and eating sensibly will ensure the correct weight loss, I'm gonna exercise too, and see how that goes, I'm not gonna record calories, I'll write down what I eat though and what not, see how it goes for a week or so
X

After watching that program the other night, I'm actually gonna take a different approach to dieting, I think eating 'healthy' for instance, fresh foods non processed etc and eating sensibly will ensure the correct weight loss, I'm gonna exercise too, and see how that goes, I'm not gonna record calories, I'll write down what I eat though and what not, see how it goes for a week or so
X

That's how i started but my problem was portion size. I'm so used to huge plates i was eating too much even though it was healthier.
Do think I'm healthier when i avoid the unnatural diet food though.

What programme was it? Sounds interesting.

Yeh your right, I guess I have no idea what portion size I'm having unless I don't cal count or weigh out etc I've set up my rowing machine in the spare bedroom now anyhow, so I'm gonna get on that in the mornings and evenings,
I can't afford a gym membership until pay day which is 1st feb so for now I'll use that, x

So where's everyone up to with dieting now then?

well i had cake for breakfast and cake for lunch so not looking great for me today!! how about u? xxx

A mixture of both of yours lol

I just had a Chinese, it was lush haha going out tomorrow for giant cheesecake!
X

I'm getting a bit sick of this broodyness now! I feel annoyed and just bleh! Obsessed with anything baby related too, it's pathetic lol I need a hobby! Haha
X

Back