Fat birds can't fly

Aw you look amazing Hun! Such a beat bump, bless :)

My new shoes arrived

They're cutee hah I love the vintage look, I'm contemplating taking it all the way and having victory rolls as my new doo haha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2163069175.jpg
    image-2163069175.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 99
I just need an occasion to put them on now lol

Yesterday's diary
17/1/13
Breakfast
Perl de lait 144
Asda trail mix 231

Dinner
Pasta n sauce 504
Milk 66

Tea
Beef burger meat, 200

Snacks
3 crumpets 297
Philly cheese 47
Hot choc 40
1529 cals
29 over

Loving the shoes!! Seriously need an occasion without snow to wear them.

I'm about 4lbs above the maximum weight gain for 21 weeks so I'm going to try and have a couple of weeks maintaining now.

Going to have a lovely curry tonight and watch some movies then I'm having a really healthy week because I have a bit of a doo next Saturday night and don't want to look massive!!

Xxx

I had a night off yesterday, I'm back on track today though,

Yesterday goes as follows lol

Breakfast
Two egg bap

Dinner
Non

Tea,
Fish n chips

Snacks
Cadburys fruit n nut
Two brownies!
One millionaires short bread
A packet of mini sweets from Asda
Pepperami stick
Few cock tail sausages

I think that's it? Lol

I'm gonna write this weekend off as 'bad' haha!

Right, is it a bit odd to have a birthday party at a venue with all the trimmings for yourself even though it isn't a 'big one' lol

Right, is it a bit odd to have a birthday party at a venue with all the trimmings for yourself even though it isn't a 'big one' lol

No no no! I love a good birthday party regardless of age etc.

Do it! I intend to have one for my 25th next Jan!

Haha I'm organising one for myself lol so far I've got venue caterer, and band sorted oh and face painter just need a dj lol it's the rocky horror theme! Ahhh I'm dead excited now x
Boyfriend says I'm a weirdo lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMin

Yesterday's diary was a bit hit n miss

21/1/13
Breakfast
5 egg whites 86
2 wholemeal slices 185

Dinner
Milky bar 160
Cream egg 190

Dinner
Salmon fillet 168
Philadelphia 94
Potato 281
Slice of brown bread crumbled on the fish 92

Snacks
Chocolate cake 340
Creme egg 190

1597 cals
97 over

Eaten a load of rubbish today, argh feel like I'm loosing it again, I need to get back on track

22/1/13

Breakfast
2 eggs 140
Wholemeal bread 185

Dinner
Wholemeal bread 185
Heinz sausage and beans 234
Creme egg 185

Tea
Chicken breast 165
Deli wrap 192

Snacks
ANOTHER EGG!!? 185
TWO cherry bakewells 372

1844 cals
344 cals over

Blurghhh

Woke up today feeling pretty decent :) I've just got some quorn sausages in the oven with some home made wedges for my dinner,

Weigh in day tomorrow, I'm hoping for a say the same, after my quite bad weekend of food haha
I stood up more or less naked and looked in the mirror earlier, haha my tummy looks smaller, and all in all, I have a really nice hour glass figure I'm just carrying a belly haha I'm quite thankful that my weight is kinda all over, so nothing looks out of proportionate,

We went up to the brother in laws last night because the baby turned 1 I did her a little cake *picture below*

Anyhow, mum in law took a piccy of us and my face doesn't look as round at all! Which was quite surprising because I've really really hated seeing my picture over the past year

God I look so young! I can't imagine picturing myself with a baby of my own
X

Attachments

• image-1262577043.jpg
    image-1262577043.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 87
  • image-744142290.jpg
    image-744142290.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 103
Hi sorry to butt in ... But have to say blooming nice cake .. Very clever .! And I know you know what you were like etc before weight loss but to me in that pic your face looks slim .. Not fat or pudgy .. You have great cheek bones .. That are evident and not coveted with fat etc :) and pretty :)
Well done :)

That cake is ADORABLE! You are so talented at the decorating! and you look lovely too and are sounding really positive and in the vibe today - wohoo!

Aw thank you you lot! You made me smile :)

I'm currently Munching on some dates, quite a strange little fruit thing isn't it lol not sure if I'm completely keen!
X

I've gained 3lbs, it's my own fault all them creme eggs! And crap, yesterday I couldn't stop eating and had like 2700 cals! Ahhh

I'm not overly upset, I'll be back on it today and hopefully I'll loose that in a week x

I got an interview at man met! 27th feb woohoo :) now to get in the revision lol
X

I start a voluntary placement at another primary school on Monday too, just so it can boost confidence and I can ask a few teachers some questions about teaching etc, annoyingly I told my boss I want Mondays off from now on, to which she agreed, so I've got my rota and oh look, she's put me in on a pissin Monday! Bloody idiot, and I'm in on the day of the interview which is irritating mainly due to the fact she'll kick up a fuss :-/ blerughhh

I need to get out of working for horrible people on a power trip

Back