Fat birds can't fly

Day 4 of diet, I need to stop eating bread, I also need to do a shop but I'm skint lol MOT and tax has all come round at once, fml!

Decided I think Id like to do a cruise this year, Caribbean would be awesome, I'm hoping to take a bit of a year out and maybe start teaching next January :) dunno whether to apply for a job now or what tbh!

You know what I've found, that really hacks me off. How *****y teaching really is, they're worse than hairdressers, I can't cope with that! And some of the main culprits in the schools I've been in are the TA's trying to control the class, it's obviously not like that everywhere, I hope I have a better experience in my next placement or teaching assistants actually assisting and not telling the teacher what to do! Arghhh moan of the day! Lol
I'm gonna upload my last few diaries, I think I need to for you guys to see how I'm actually doing,

X

Whatcha reckon to this peeps,

Most nights when I start to eat my tea, I always have these really strong waves of sickness over me, I usually have to spit out whatever I'm eating and stand near the bin for a few moments until it passes.

Tonight is the first time it's happened and I've puked, I don't think I'm pregnant, the tests a few weeks ago said negative, and I have PCOS to its nearing impossible :-/

I'm a bit worried :-/ anyone else experienced this?

X

I'd always test if your unsure hun.

Like I've told you before my friend has PCOS and got caught out and now has a lovely 5 month old! So it is possible! X

Tested, it was negative :-/ maybe I'm just a demic lol x

Just gonna do a quick upload of my diaries,

20/1/14

Cereal bar 140
Satsumasx2 60

Potato 250
Beans 164
Noodles 217
Chicken 200
Soy sauce 20
Peppers 20
Carrots 20
Sesame seeds 94

French cries crisps 94

1 custard cream 65
5 marshmallows 40

1320 cals

21/1/14

Toast 94
Philly 30

2xbread 188
Philly 30
Ham 60
French fries crisps 94

Banana 100
Satsumasx2 60

Gastro fish fillet, in tempura batter 240
Potatoes 300
Salad 30

Cereal bar 140
Bag of crisps 129
Sweets 260

1765 oops! <- that's when he left! Lol

22/1/14

Toast 94
Philly 30

2xbread 188
Philly 30
Ham 50
Satsumasx2 60
Banana 100

Sweets (ffs) 174
Wotsits 100

Chicken tenders 206
Sweet potato chips 112
Pepper 24
1tsp sugar 15
Salad 30

Hot choc 40
Wotsits (oh dear!) 100

23/1/14

Toast 94
Flora 40

2xbread 188
Ham 50
Milk 30
Sugar 15

Banana 100
Satsuma 30
Crisps 100

Sugar 15
Milk 30

Pasta 505
Chicken breast 200
Milk 100

Sweets! (Got to get rid of these) 260

1658 cals

MOT is at approx 10am this morning lol

I woke up quote refreshed, and to two texts from mr illswanofftoamericaandleavemybirdincoldcrapengland lol

He reported that universal studios in LA isn't as big as the one in Florida..that is all lol

Just uploaded my diaries, those 'sweets' let me put a picture on just what they are so you have an idea lol

We went to costco a while ago, and I've been trying to get rid of them, anyhow I think there is about 3 left, then no more! I've been good not to consume them all in one sitting, thankfully they're very sickly lol

The bread thing.. Well I haven't had time to do a shop, and although there's about 3 tonne of porridge oats in the cupboard, it really doesn't take my fancy.

Anyhow, my MIL has booked me in at a posh restaurant on Saturday, (I think she's feeling sorry for me bless lol) it's Italian, infact it's my favourite one! I usually have calamari and then duck for main, both very fatty! I don't actually think I can get away from the fat that night, let me post a link to their menu

http://www.ninosrestaurant.co.uk

It's heavenly! If your ever passing through Rawtenstall (not that anyone usually does, it's seriously like stepping on the set of 'wrong turn') I'd highly recommend this restaurant lol (why am I recommending restaurants on a diet forum??? Lol) Mr David Beckham and Phil Neville used to make many a pit stops here lol

Have a look at the menu anyhow, tell me what you think I should have :)

I don't like fishy fishy, (yes I know I've just told you I like squid lol)

Anyhow, day off uni today! I'm gonna paint my hallway, it's bloody huge, measures like 22ft across, and about ft high lol I'll take a picture :) not overly keen on the colour though if I'm honest

X

There we go, lol

Also check out my funky pug jammys i got online ;-)

And one of the dogs from last night lol Scout has a hate but loves relationship with Winston haha

X

Attachments

• image-2369574102.jpg
    image-2369574102.jpg
    465 KB · Views: 106
  • image-1104190983.jpg
    image-1104190983.jpg
    500.6 KB · Views: 107
  • image-242486355.jpg
    image-242486355.jpg
    447.7 KB · Views: 119
There we go, lol Also check out my funky pug jammys i got online ;-) And one of the dogs from last night lol Scout has a hate but loves relationship with Winston haha X

Firstly, I bloo*y love strawberry pencils!! Mmmm yummy, you have just made me want to buy a pic n mix when I go to the retail park later.

Secondly, those pjs are adorable, are they long sleeved? I was only last night saying I need some more long sleeved pjs because I only one set.

Thirdly, love the picture of the doggies, the pug looks like he's smiling haha

X

Oh those pyjamas are sooo cute! They have a pug onesie in Primark that I keep on eyeing up, pugs are just too adorable.

Haha cheers :)

they're David and Goliath jammys, you can mix and match, come either long sleeved or short etc can get them in shorts too :)

X

Writing yesterday off! It went a bit tits up lol

I have stuck to the diet today, I'll post my diaries tomorrow, I actually feel quite sick at the moment,

Sick and missing my fella :-( x

I went over abit today, I haven't had time to update diary, back at uni tomorrow though so probably won't have much time to eat haha x

Yesterday I went over by 200 cals,
Yanno though, it's not as many as I was eating before lol however, today I'm lowering my intake to 1200 because If it's lowered and I go over, maybe I'll end up sticking to what I'm suppose to be at and not keep going over,

Ah see, logic ! Lol x

If you worked out you BMR you'd probably find that you could eat ~2000 and at least maintain your weight, so I wouldn't worry about going over a little bit. :)

I have been so bad recently, am so coldy at the moment so not really been going to the gym and had a KFC the other day, woooops. Also just ate a big bag of chocolate buttons lol I'm such a pig.:break_diet:

Haha ooooo KFC and chocolate !

Yum

I'm feeling great, I've stuck to diet all week, things are looking good and I'm hoping for a nice loss on Monday, which will be 2 week mark

X

Back