Fat birds can't fly

I've been majorly busy recently so haven't had time to upload my diary :)

X

At least you're keeping a diary! :p Doesn't really matter if the nosey people on here see it :p

Hmmm not sure I fancy the lego movie, i really want to see the grand budapest hotel!

I always cry at one born!

I've never watched it, feel like the only person who hasn't lol

How's the gym going? I went on Friday but haven't been since :( going to go tomorrow and then hopefully the rest of the week!!

I've never watched it, feel like the only person who hasn't lol

How's the gym going? I went on Friday but haven't been since :( going to go tomorrow and then hopefully the rest of the week!!

Well I've had today off because teachers are on strike, and I've literally just spent the day working so far, got quite a lot done I must say ^^

I've slipped up on the diet front the past week, so I deffo need to jump back on the wagon, today I've tried hard to stick to it, and atm I'm succeeding.
I've just text my friend to see if she wants to bob to the gym, so I shall wait for her response

x

Question -

We are having leg of lamb tonight, I plan to remove all the fat, but is it really super duper fatty bad for you?

x

Turns out my leg of lamb is still frozen lol

Looks like I'll be having whatever the fella brings home from tesco haha

I went to the gym :) full on went! And sweated lol

I can't confirm if I'm back on the wagon, because tonight I'll probably go over, but gymming is a start!
I may go tomorrow, see how I feel after 'work' lol

Friday I have another cake order,

Speaking of cake, I made my mums 2nd tier of fruit cake last night for her wedding in June, I tried off all the edges and decided to put them in a tupperware. Before the gym, I looked at them and just decided to bin them, if I'm gonna loose weight, I really need to remove temptation

X

Some cakes I've done over the past week :)
How cute is the picnic haha

Attachments

• image-2558501772.jpg
    image-2558501772.jpg
    377.2 KB · Views: 53
  • image-4542215.jpg
    image-4542215.jpg
    472.8 KB · Views: 58
  • image-113548073.jpg
    image-113548073.jpg
    444.8 KB · Views: 59
  • image-4060222763.jpg
    image-4060222763.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 59
How talented you are - those cakes are amazing. Don't know how people could bear to cut into

Last edited:
Aw thank you!
All the scraps went in the bin again so I wasn't tempted!
This morning for breakfast I've had a banana, satsuma and a pear, quite enjoyed the fruity breakfast haha

I want to loose these 12lbs by my birthday at the end of April!

That should keep me on track for holiday in Florida in July, approx 96 days! Can not wait!

My new class is pretty chilled, except I do not like the back chat off the year 4's! I thought I always wanted to teach KS2 but I'm not sure haha

I don't really like my teacher tbh :-/ she's a bit of a witch!

X

So, today is Sunday,
We're off to buy a slow cooker in a bit, never owned one before but I think it may stop me reaching for the take away menu when I get in from placement.

I did something earlier, something that I haven't done in such a long time,

I looked at myself in the mirror completely butt nekkid...I did not like what I saw :-/
I've never been a tiny slim person, I came close a few years ago and looked amazing in my underwear! But now it just feels like miles away :-/ it's got to the point where I don't feel comfortable with letting my other half see my naked, and I'm only 23!
And you know what I always think 'if only I'd have maintained that weight I'd look fabulous now!' - I think we're all guilty of this.. :-/ why do we do it to ourselves? Telling ourselves we'll start again tomorrow, but tomorrow never comes and you're 4 years down the line, 6 stone heavier..this battle feels like it will never end, food is my go to when I'm bored, anxious, I relate everything with food, going to the pictures, going out with friends, even blinkin Mother's Day, we're off to his mums for a take away :-/

I really need my 'figure' back, I look like I'm in a fat suit it's horrid! Why is it so difficult to loose weight!?

When I think back to the last time I lost the weight, my dad had just passed away, well it was about 3 months since his death, February I decided to turn my life around, I was so committed yet probably my way of grieving, constantly focused on food and calories, it worries me I'll be like that again. I made myself ill, which is probably why now, I don't go hungry? If that makes any sense!
Maybe I need a shrink haha

One thing I do know is, I can not go on holiday this big, a) because I can't afford to buy yet more new clothes for it and b) I'll be a hot sweaty mess in 38 degree heat!!

I sound mad! Lol

Anyhow, I'm not feeling down, I'm just feeling angry with myself, like I've let that thin girl inside of me down, because she's desperate to come out!!

Next week I plan to gym it atleast 3 times let's see if I can do it lol

X

Oh no stop beating yourself up!! You are here and trying your best and that's all that matters! I've lost count of how many diets I've been on and every time I slip up I say to myself I've failed again...but you've got to believe that this time it will happen and aim for progress not perfection!!

P.s well jel of your slow cooker my Nan's nicked mine before I had a chance to use it :(

New week!
Blah I do not want to teach ks2, :-/
Nope nope nope!
Zoom me back to year 2 :) I like little uns! They're cute and eager to learn
Ks2 are cockey and evil ! Lol
X

Do you have a "fat" photograph - I know everybody says to stick one on your fridge but it does work (or it did in a big way for me).
I would not have my photograph taken when i was 15 stone plus but some friends came to stay with us and he took one without my knowing and sent the prints to us - I could not believe what I was seeing (I would not have a full length mirror in the house either) and decided that day to do something about it.
It wasn't easy but I did manage to loose the 5+ in about a year - some weeks nothing - but kept looking at that photo.
I had a small accident last year which stopped me going to the gym, doing any exercise etc and had a cast on my arm for about 8 weeks so sat doing nothing, eating crap and gained a stone. That same photo is back in use again - on the front of my food diary.
Just carry on and do your best - there is nothing else you can do.

I have taken the slow cooker out of my MIL's pantry as it had never been out of the box - being veggie thought I did not have use for one but found a great veggie s. cooker book and now intend to put it to good use.

You will love the slow cooker - it makes the evening meal so much easier! I use mine at least 3 times a week - it lives on the bench permanently :)

There's some great low fat SC recipes on Amazon too if you've got the kindle app on a device. i like the Skinny series - The Skinny Slow Cooker Recipe Book: 40 Delicious Recipes Under 300, 400 And 500 Calories (Kitchen Collection On Kindle) eBook: CookNation: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

I bought the veggie one from that series and the Sloppy Joes are going in mine in a few minutes :) Will let you know how they turn out.
One thing I would say about those books is check the calorie count - the one I am doing today is way out.

Last edited:
I have been reading these when they pop up by the way :)
I have taken your advice on board and stuck a picture of myself at my fattest on the fridge lol
Slow cooker wise, ive used it for the first time today for tea, I put pork loins in it with like a chinese style sticky sauce, and I'm gonna put it with egg noodles and a side salad (y) I'm day 3 on my diet, so things are going well, however I've just eaten a cream egg and it tastes amazing haha it was counted in my daily cals don't worry lol

I've not been having the best of times on placement, my teacher is a bit or a witch and I want to strangle her

X

Back