Thank you!
How exciting :-D
Can't wait to start planning

2016 we'll be getting married, in sicily, and I want a fitted dress haha

X

Aw thank you!

Well we'd been talking about it for a while, and kinda decided among us,

Then my birthday came around and he got me some haribo rings in a card haha

So it wasn't a soppy getting down on one knee, it was quite cute how he just placed the little box Infront of me though haha

It's gorgeous! I'm afraid of losing it!

We're getting married next year! In July / august in Taormina Sicily woo can't wait!

X

1 stone down, 4 or 5 more to go :-D

Only 1/2 lb off this week haha
Oh well, at least it's not a gain, and I can have a better loss next week!

I need to step up with my exercise x

I am so gonna have to go to the gym tomorrow. Eaten myself out of house and home!
X

I have messed up and been off plan for 9 days proper just throwing food down my throat, I feel crap, my stomach is churning and I need to get a grip!
I go on holiday in less than 6 weeks, I need another stone off ASAP!
X

I feel so crap :-/

Oi oi oi oi!!! Get back up lady!!! Don't give up!!! Xxx

I'm back on it today! After a good two weeks off it!
I have 'only' gained 4lbs in that time but I know if I continue to eat loads, I'll put it back on, however I still have time from now until Wednesday to shed these 4 lbs so I'm on it today!
Tbh! Although I love eating crap, like most people, I really do feel it in my body, and it's like poison!! Anyone else ever feel like that?

We have booked the wedding now :-O!!!
July 29th 2015, I have 4 stone to lose before I can even think about wedding dresses, challenge accepted biyatches lol
I finish my PGCE in 3 weeks time woohoo!

X

I'm back on it today! After a good two weeks off it! I have 'only' gained 4lbs in that time but I know if I continue to eat loads, I'll put it back on, however I still have time from now until Wednesday to shed these 4 lbs so I'm on it today! Tbh! Although I love eating crap, like most people, I really do feel it in my body, and it's like poison!! Anyone else ever feel like that? We have booked the wedding now :-O!!! July 29th 2015, I have 4 stone to lose before I can even think about wedding dresses, challenge accepted biyatches lol I finish my PGCE in 3 weeks time woohoo! X

Yay to the wedding!!! We are getting married 30th August 2015 and in sooooo excited!! Xx

Oh my gosh! How exciting!!

I'm far too excited! More so when I'm done with this PGCE, it's really busting my balls now, I'm exhausted all the time x

Yay!!! Go you!!!

I don't eat sugar, so don't eat junk or processed food... I feel amazing... still love junk, but it's so much easier to avoid when it's completely out of your system.

I hope the "white" dress can be motivation for you getting back on track. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay!!! Go you!!! I don't eat sugar, so don't eat junk or processed food... I feel amazing... still love junk, but it's so much easier to avoid when it's completely out of your system. I hope the "white" dress can be motivation for you getting back on track. Xxx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well tonight I have made some 3 syn Marshmellows and a syn free cous cous cake haha

I'm gonna try and cut down on syns 3 weeks before I go away, I want to get rid of another stone before then, I go Florida in just under 5 weeks, far too excited!! But I wanna fit in my shorts lol

X

13 days left of PGCE hell!
Feck me this needs to hurry the feck up!!!
X

Oh my god,
I can't cope :-/
Only just getting in bed and masses of teaching tomorrow and things to be expected on people's desk! I can't keep up it's too much!! Constantly too much
X

You're nearly there, you can so do this!!! Just keep swimming!!! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back