Fat-Boy-Slimmin - through the hard times and the good

Well I lost 6lbs. But this is going to be the last time I post on here.

I had a run in with someone on the Exante forum last night and it seems I caused everyone major upset. The thread was closed, but there have been comments made on another thread about it this morning. If the situation had been left where it ended last night, things might have been different, but after what has been said I have decided to leave the forum.

If anyone would like to contact me, then feel free to send an email via my profile, as I won't be here to read any PM's.

Take care everyone and I wish you all the best of luck. :wave_cry:

:wave_cry::cry: Nooooooooooooooooooooo! You promised not to abandon us!

You will be missed, my friend....

Last edited:
stick to the minimins cd site. i had a run in on the cd site and it wasn't pleasant! i left there and came back here and everyone on this cd forum has been great. just don't go on exante one.

My day was fine. The F1 Qualifying was not problem at all. I had my sparkling water and didn't even need a meal. It makes me realise that what I have been doing each race weekend is really out of habit, rather than necessity. So when things return to normal I know I won't need to return to what I used to do.

it's always the same. we do things out of habit rather than necessity. i've been snacking a bit after my run. i've been having breakfast, dinner, tea and i'm not hungry but the clock has said it was time for these meals. so my weight has gone up by 7lbs. now i'm not too worried as i'm doing loads of running and it's not beyond repair. just now need to pull back my food and eat when i'm hungry and have some skimmed milk after my run, which is overall better than anything else.

focus, when maintaining. i'm going to get back on track after my half marathon. thinking of doing celebrity slim as it's similar to cd and my local chemist does it. just want to loose more and i can't on cd until my iron levels have risen. they don't ask at the chemist any questions like that. sounds dodgy but i'm sensible.

Don't go !
I read the thread you mentioned and honestly, it was nothing.
I go on a horse forum where people havey VERY strong views about EVERY aspect oh horse ownership and the arguments on there are extreme. This was just a bit of a tiff. 2 people with different opinions, prob grumpy from food deprivation, getting each others backs up. Both view points were valid and readers learned something from both of you.
Def not any reason to go , especially when you consider what is being lost.
We lose your wonderfully supportive encouragement and information (and your occasionally wicked sense of humour :D) and you lose our support, encouragement and friendship which will certainly help you stay strong for the next couple of months.
You might also bear in mind that you are a role model for the menfolk out there. Men often find it harder to get started on a diet and feel outnumbered on a mostly female forum so you are important.
Just stay with us here on CD, it surely can't matter to anyone if you do exante for a couple of months ? It is still a LCD and we can still support and learn from each other.
Come back, we need you x

noooo not only do we need your support, we need your technical know-how! i tried to view your profile to send you an email, but it says i'm not allowed! boo!

Guys, FBS has left the forum, but I've emailed him and he would like to stay in contact with us. Send him an email too, as he thinks no one cares that he's left!

Hope you're all well. x

okay tessieg1, i have sent him a wee email. hope it works. cant believe he has left.

and puddingtoast- u need to have made 50 posts chick before u can view any profile- just 3 more and ur there lol xx

well looks like i have to wait an hour now for the thing to update; many thanks layoffthefries, i was going mental as am usually rather saavy with computers.

What is rep power btw?

Having spent a relaxing day in the garden (okay a busy day working in the garden) I then watched a movie with my sparkling water and strawberry ice cream (aka Cambridge shake blended with ice and water) after which I check my emails and realised that I'm far better off being on the forum to stay in touch with all of the people who have been kind enough to email me.

I am still not happy about the situation the other day, but it has made a number of things clear to me. I have now put it behind me, as I've realised that it would be a shame for me to let a few people ruin my involvement in the Cambridge forum and with the people I was getting along really well with and do actually appreciate my help and advice.

So back by popular'ish demand, I'll be here to do what I have enjoyed doing for the past month (until the incident that will no longer be mentioned) and also to kick the asses of anyone who upsets me in future (don't say you haven't been warned).

dude. i had to freaking spam your wall to be able to email you - you BETTER believe you're wanted on here!

welcome back, and eff off to the haters.

Hurray !!!
Good decision. I'm so glad you are back.
Just forget 'the thread which must not be mentioned' and come have fun on here with us.
So. Back to business. When is your official switch over to exante ?

i'm glad that you are back. don't let a few 'losers' put you off. mind i quite liked the bit of spam that was going on here :D

was going to spam you, i mean e-mail you myself if you'd not made an appearance soon.

Back