Fat boy starts today!

Fantastic read, just what I needed. I'm on week 3, I only have 1 week and 3 days to go before refeeding and I'm finding it tougher this week! I flew through it last! Sorry to hear about your loss, it's amazing how you seem so focused without letting your emotions get the better of you! That's why I gained 2 stone so quick due to losing my fiancé in march. Well done x

Thank you for the kind words Sahara and Nbignell, absolutely right there are times when the weeks are soo painfully slow, but then at other times it seems to shoot by, it feels literally like a rollercoaster but absolutely worth it! lol @ beans on toast, trust me they will taste 100 times better when we are all looking nice and slender and we can eat them infront of the mirror, enjoying it after every bite! haha but yeah it's just a craving and goes away with that yummy yummy water and imagination :)

Oh and sorry to also hear of the loss Nbignell, indeed it's just a reminder of how life is so temporary in this world and how much time we really have here but as they say, when you hit rock bottom there's no where else to go but up :) all the best to you both with your goals and keep us posted! :D

Aww Bubz sorry to hear of your loss x loved reading your post so true :) ive found my appetite just dropped it takes so little to fill me up

Thank you for your kind words Debbie :) how you been and how is your holiday going? ahhh enjoying all that delicious sea food? looking forward to you coming back!! :) and yes, it's a great feeling to be able to eat a little and get full, i've noticed massive savings since being on LT! LOL

Bad news for me, i had a bereavement within the family and had to break the diet without choice as my family are so upset i sdidnt want to hurtttheir feelings by not eating at this time, so i have given myself a bit of a set back but hey that's life and life is so short to regret . Glad I managed a whole month without eating and glad that I didn't eat due to cheating and desires but rather circumstances. Anyway hope you areall well aand il be rejoining in a few days

sorry to hear of your loss :(

Thanks dorkuz please keep my grandfather in your prayers, oh I'm about to break my fast in 20 mins and I'm gonna try the ice cube thing, I'm anxious to see if my shaker can handle it lol

Thanks dorkuz please keep my grandfather in your prayers, oh I'm about to break my fast in 20 mins and I'm gonna try the ice cube thing, I'm anxious to see if my shaker can handle it lol

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.
May Allah give him an easy and pleasant journey and shower blessings on his grave.

let me know if the ice-cubes worked for you.

Ameen bro thanks, oh the ice cubes melted really well i I shocked but i had to put like 4 in to get it smoother, it feels nice cold it goes ddown easy

I'm intrigued now...what's the ice cube thing? Lol

Kyla put some ice cubes in the cup and blend them with the shake. Delicious

lol ooohhh sorry I forgot to write! Yup basically if you chuck in a few cubes into your shaker, they usually blend quiet nicely and smoothly, I have this shaker which has a little metal whisk ball and that really helps to whisk up the shakes! How are you all doing by the way?

Hey! Just looking at your weight losses Bubz, there's some serious weight loss there! I bet you are so proud! And according to your ticker you're nearly halfway through your journey, which is brilliant :D I cant wait until i'm in the same situation, light at the end of the tunnel and all that! lol

I've just finished week 7 100%, really proud of myself, never thought I'd actually stick it so long! How has your week been?

Hey Kay! Aww that's very sweet of you, thank you very much :) today is my weigh in (but I already checked myself so I know I lost 5lbs), so today I finish week 6 and go into week 7! I am really glad because for me, week 7 is like a big acheivement, I think once you get to this stage (without intentionally cheating) then it feels like you can see the end of the road, you can see the light at the end of the tunnel! lol it's been kind of easier actually, i've noticed that my cravings etc have dramatically died down since that eating incident, as mentioned I still remember how much junk food sucked! lol so it's like I am not eager to go running back to it anymore, I am planning to stay on this diet for another 5 weeks (coming off in a few weeks just for a few days for a religious celebration), and then back on it! The ticker is definately a helpful tool, as it just makes you realise that you have a target and no matter what, as time goes by you will get to that target :) so definately is good, I notice so many clothes are fitting me now and it just motivates me to carry on. I have another 40lbs to go to get to 12 stone, but i'm thinking I may actually extent it to 50-55, and go upto 16 weeks! After that I will hope to be coming off permenantly and going into the gym 3-4 times a week and healthy eating!

Just wanna say a massive well done to you! as you are a week ahead of me, you are in week 7 now which is fantastic! I know for ladies it's often harder as men, due to a higher caloric need tend to look like they are losing faster, but we all lose in the proportion of our genders, weights, metaboic rate etc so well done to you for being so strong and trust me once you get to half way you must post on here so we can all celebrate :) lol

Ahah your doing grand!!! My first day was supposed to be today but due to no pennies I've got to wait till Thursday!!!
Getting nervous now,doubting myself.
But all holiday I've been feeling horrible and really need to do some thing about it.
I want to join a gym, and aqua aerobic. And weather I can stick it for 2 weeks or 2months to maintain I'll use slimming world after as I do enjoy the healthy eating :)

Hello bubz Im back yippeeeeee :wavey: Went to my Doc this morning to get my cholestrol and liver test and she weighed me and I have lost 2lbs not bad after near 3 weeks off TFR and only doing maintenance :character00255: (thats me on the plane coming home from England lol). So I am now officially in the 10stone somethings gang whoop :banana dancer:

Hey Debbie, welcome back! Wow that seemed like forever lol but it's really amazing that you have even lost weight during your maintainance period, and also you have learnt that you can easily maintain it when you come of LT for good! I am really pleased as I am now half way to my ultimate goal, i've got 2st10lbs to lose, which isn't too different from yourself so we can start together and also finish together haha! But I think once I get to my goal, I will see how the situation is... it might be that I stay on just for a couple of more weeks (but deffo not anymore than a few extra weeks!).

So you gotta tell me Debbie, did you have any diet coke on holiday? lol if so you are were allowed it anyway :p

Oh and Kylaa, thank you very much!! Wow how that time has flew past, and yes it's natural to be nervous... I was very nervous and excited 6 weeks ago when I was about to start this diet, and to be honest I never imagined myself being at this stage but honestly I have dropped loads of weight now, I am wearing many clothes in my wardrobe that were off limits to me for a few years and it feels great... with this diet, it definatly works and if you are one of these people that love to stick to rules and hate the idea of cheating, then you will succeed! Honestly it's worth it, there has been many times where I have been tempted and craved food, but I know that the food will taste nicer when I go out for a nice evening meal, wearing the best clothes and eating the same food!

Anyway give it a go, see if you like it or not! I certainly am a massive fan and very grateful for the process of ketosis! :D

Bubz yeah had a few diet coke lol. Yeah we will deffo do this journey together as buds:) i really liked the Sunmer fruits maintenance shakes. I had myself convinced id more than likely put weight on so was deeeelighted with how I did :)

Thanks for the lovely words Bubz! :) Almost at week 8 weigh in now, cant believe how quickly time goes. Definitely will have a minimins party when I get to halfway! I'm off to Ascot at the weekend, and in a dress I'd never have dreamed of wearing 8 weeks ago, so excited :D

How's everyone coping with the heat? I'm struggling to sleep a lot which is making me rather moody, doesn't tie in well with a busy work schedule and not being able to drink the usual energy drinks I've been so used to having...

Well done Debbie on still losing in maintenance, you must be so proud! :clap: xx

Hey Debbie, since you have entered the world of maintainance, you must tell us... is the summer fruits shake better than the chocolate milkshake? Is it better than the deliciously scrumptious flapjack? haha!

Hey Lindo, well done on ploughing through your first month! It's amazing because it feels like only yesterday that I read your first post, and now you are 4 weeks into it - it shocks me how quickly time flies by! but one month down, and you are well on your way... :) Haha I can't wait to come off! However LT is definately the best diet out there!

Kay, we should surely celebrate once you get to that half way marker! Enjoy yourself at the ascot and wear one of those big hats to protect you from the sun! lol for some reason I haven't really noticed the heat as being that bad, the worst of it is when I get into my car and it's like a sauna!

Back