Fat boy starts today!

U will do great chum:) thats day 1 over wasnt too bad lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello folks :) how ya doing? I'm starving! Lol... on my day 4 now, I just want my first weeks weigh in to come (Tuesday), i think seeing my pharmacist will boost me again as I really miss food, it's definately true what they say... that the most success is probably when you do Lipotrim the first time without eating as you totally forget what eating feels like... cos' I took so much time off I ended up getting back into the habit of eating and now it really sucks but I am determined to do the next 6 weeks. I still totally agree that LT is the best diet out there, and I think after my first week I will just be back in that mode... although eating does feel good, there is a feeling and a level you get when you are on LT and it's much better, I think that feeling of losing weight is the best! Anyawy hope you lot are all doing good, I am drowning myself in water but I just did a ketostick test and I am in pure ketosis now, woohooo :) let the fat fuel burn! Let me know how my chums are doing!

weight-loss-motivation-inspiration-quote.jpg

Hi Bubz me old china. So here we are again lol Lipo is like riding a bike now. If I fall off I just get back on again. I know my losses are gonna b low coz im getting lighter. Cant wait to get 1st target of 9.5 whoop

Thanks Peggy, yeah I was googling some motivational pictures and that came up, it really puts it into perspective how much 1lbs of fat is.... so losing that a week is a significant amount even though we don't realise it! And Debbie you are amazing, wow you aren't far off that target at all, maybe one or two weeks?? Gosh please don't leave! lol

No way will i b leaving lol i need the support and craic :)

lol Sinead, hahaha your welcome. Last night I was having food cravings for junk food and it made me really annoyed so I decided to go on youtube and look or anti-junk, anti-fat videos and i came across that, but you know what suprisingly I also came across this video... it really shocked me, if you are an addict of junk food please please please watch this video from start to finish to learn about junk food! Honestly it really hit me hard when I watched this:

How Fast Food is Designed For Addiction & Obesity, Psychetruth Nutrition, Corrina Rachel - YouTube

Oooooh wow

Hey,
I started lipotrim on 2nd of September 2013. I'm on the second week now, had a 3 spoons of salad on Sunday- it's so difficult when you have to cook!
But hopefully it wont ruin my diet.

Ok so my old diary seems ancient but i'm going to post in it regardless as I think writing down my thoughts is really going to help (speaking to myself and any nutters out there listening in) - it's 2 weeks today that I started lipotrim, so far so good... driving back home today all of a sudden I had this mad urge to eat! I know what it is... it's a craving, and I was so close to stopping off and getting some fried chicken, taking off the battered skin and eating it as a quick fix... but then I remembered it was 2 weeks today I started... and the first 3-4 weeks are definately the hardest, people say it's the first 4-5 days but I certainly think it's more than that, I think you need 4 weeks to make it a proper habit! Anyway I ended up flashing back to a moment in time when I was first doing LT and had like the most killer cravings, but I remember that i survived that day (and it was 10times worse than today) and what is worth more, food that i've wanted for 10 minutes versus a body i've wanted for 10 years! hmmm I think i'll stick with the later, my goal is to do another 6 weeks and see where i''m at.. .and if things are looking good, to push it another 4 weeks and then kiss good by to lipotrim... I felt weak but my goal is around the corner, gotta keep positive :)

It takes 3 weeks to break a habit. And good on you for realising that it is a craving. I bet you weren't actually hungry and it was just something that popped into your head? When ever I fancy food I just sit and think on it for a moment and ask myself how hungry I actually am, and so far it's always been a case of I'm not, so then I just tell myself that it would be eating for the sake of eating and not eating to sustain myself and it goes away.

Hey Kuromi, lol thanks, yep you are right it was a pure craving I remember I read this awesome article when I was on LT a few months ago, and it was talking about the difference between actual hunger and a craving, because for me I never knew the different but then going through the symptoms, it was clear that cravings come at time of stress or boredom (I was driving home from work after a stressful and shattering day), and I hadn't had my evening shake to stabilise me... so I was glad that I was able to not fold. I think having this 6 week goal in my head is what is really pushing me, because 6 weeks is nothing! and I truely believe the mantra "a moment on the lips, lifetime on the hips" lol because once that few moments of flavour of chewing is gone, and you swallow the food there is no going back! unless I i force it back up and that's definately not an option! lol

after about 3-4 weeks, I think the benefits of it become really visible which is even more encouraging, I remember last time when i get to week 4 I was on such a high, but then we had a bereavement in the family and had to stop! but god willing this time i'm going for it, I feel more motivate the second time around then the first! strange because they say the 2nd time can be the hardest (in which case this is probably my 4th time) lol as I did try a couple of times but only managed like 2-3 days, but I feel my mind is in the right place now!

How many weeks are you planning to stick with it?

Ah well done i'm on like day 17 but I actually saw my pharmacist today so in my mind i'm saying i've just completed 2 weeks, I plan to stay on it for another 8-10 weeks I think and then i'm definately coming off!! I feel so over the moon, my worst time is the weekends though as during the week i am so busy the week just goes by... but now it's getting tough, got to keep myself busy again! lol

Best time to get and do all those jobs you've been putting off. I've cleared out loads of rubbish, chucked out old clothes, emptied cupboards of crap, repaired the kitchen drawers and cut back the trees and hedge.

Back