Fat boy starts today!

sag you only have a few days left don't you? I'll have to join you for some shisha next year lol i'm just down the road from Leicester! ;) lol celebrations haha

Yes mate, only 10 days or so before re-feeding. Although I'm back on Jan 4th for another 8 weeks :) Feel free to come over whenever buddy, door's always open and the shisha is fired up most nights...(maybe not something I should admit to lol). We can celebrate together!

you know what's so funny, i'm also starting back up in Jan for about 4-6 weeks, me and you are practically the same weight you know I weighed myself today i'm 15 stone now (when I started I was around 18st), but i'm coming off on xmas eve and then having like a couple days off then getting back on January, and i might seriously take you up on that offer we can go vanilla pod or something once we have both got to the end of january as a treat! Keep your eyes peeled lol and make sure you take a picture now (if you haven't already) lol cos' I'll show you my before and after, and yes hahaha i do the old shisha pipe like once every 3-6 months but we'll celebrate in style, i'm in leicester quite a fair bit anyway :)

Weightloss buddies in that case! We probably will be the same in Jan as you are doing it for the majority of December whereas I am off for 4 weeks before restarting.

I'm 100% on my offer bud, feel free to pop round any time. Forget Vanilla Pod, I have some flavours that will blow your head off! I have a pro set-up too....self confessed shisha geek tbh lol. It's becoming a REALLY bad habit at the minute, as well as my smoking going up to 10 a day or so whilst on LT, I'm doing shisha 3/4 times a week for maybe 90 mins each time.

Yep, got plenty of progress pics! Planning to post them when I finish TFR in a few days :) Keep up the good work anyway!

Lol thanks Sag, aahhh I used to be a bit of a shisha pro back in the days but then it just caught up with me and I couldn't hack it but i'm taking you up on that offer, around Feb time when we both come off we should deffo do it, plus there are some awesome places to go for a munch in Leicester lol to be honest I did want to do shisha but I thought maybe due to the sugar that touches your tongue it would knock me out of ketosis (haha that's how strict I am) so I haven't done it but now I know that it isnt' that bad! and yes I think at the moment being on this diet, smoking is like a way of distracting yourself - lol but yeah deffo lipobuddies, we'll both post up pics! Do the female shakes taste any different? Oh and do you have to be a minimum weight to start LT cos' since i've done it all my cousins who have like 2 stone to lose want to do it lol but i told them you have to have a certain BMI!

i know Lindo went through a lil patch of wanting to smoke, but I dunno if it lasted Lindo??

Oh and Bubz why don't they order shakes from Slim & Save if you get told they can't do LT? I believe you have to have a minimum of a BMI of 30 for LT, but depending on your chemist they may let them do it for 2 stone as it could still take 6/8 weeks.

Lol thanks Sag, aahhh I used to be a bit of a shisha pro back in the days but then it just caught up with me and I couldn't hack it but i'm taking you up on that offer, around Feb time when we both come off we should deffo do it, plus there are some awesome places to go for a munch in Leicester lol to be honest I did want to do shisha but I thought maybe due to the sugar that touches your tongue it would knock me out of ketosis (haha that's how strict I am) so I haven't done it but now I know that it isnt' that bad! and yes I think at the moment being on this diet, smoking is like a way of distracting yourself - lol but yeah deffo lipobuddies, we'll both post up pics! Do the female shakes taste any different? Oh and do you have to be a minimum weight to start LT cos' since i've done it all my cousins who have like 2 stone to lose want to do it lol but i told them you have to have a certain BMI!

i know Lindo went through a lil patch of wanting to smoke, but I dunno if it lasted Lindo??

Yep, there are some amazing food joints in Leicester. We can go and get some grilled piri-piri chicken and then spark the shisha! I think the sugar on tongue might be a bit extreme lol! At least it's working for me anyway. Worst part about the cigs is....I actually enjoy it and have no real interest in quitting. I really should though, it's still a couple of hours til bedtime and I'm already 15 deep!

Female shakes are awesome. Not as thick and gloopy as the male ones and therefore not as grainy either. My brother says he will offer anyone LT with an unhealthy BMI. Kuromi makes a great point, S&S seems an awesome compromise for those who want spoonable foods but still get the results of a VLCD.

lol @ lindo your posts always make me chuckle! And yes well we are going to be here until the end of Feb with you anyway pal so we can spur you on til March if god wills, oh and my birthday is in March too lol celebrations all around!

Kuromi since you've done the old shisha pipe in Eygpt and you only live down the road in Derby you might even have to come join us (theen again you'll probably be finished way before we are lol)

and Sag that peri peri followed by some sweet flavours is a deffo yes for me, whoohooo new goal :D lol i'm up for that 100% ! oh and I know what you mean about the male shakes, to be honest i think the reason my promixx doesn't blend them that well is simply because of how thick they are, whereas whey protein is really thin in comparison, I can't wait to get back into the gym in Feb as soon as i've got to a low body weight, i'm gonna jump straight into the weights and just down the protein shakes, chicken breast, tuna etc I want my new taste buds to love proteins and not carbs!!!

How you all been getting on anyway folks? Coming on here and seeing all your messages has just pushed my motivation to the roof! We need to harness this positivitiy :) lol

oh and Kuromi, i never even thought about the slim and save... do you have to be a minimum weight for that? i am guessing you don't. my cousin he's 13 stone and he wants to get to 11, i told him he doesn't even need LT but from seeing my results he's become obsessed with it! lol I took him to a pharmacy in birmingham yesterday and he asked the pharmacist... the pharmacist laughed at him and said "what you on about you don't need it" lol which is what me and my fmaily have been saying too but he's adament on it... is Slim and Save a little cheaper than LT ??

oh and Kuromi, i never even thought about the slim and save... do you have to be a minimum weight for that? i am guessing you don't. my cousin he's 13 stone and he wants to get to 11, i told him he doesn't even need LT but from seeing my results he's become obsessed with it! lol I took him to a pharmacy in birmingham yesterday and he asked the pharmacist... the pharmacist laughed at him and said "what you on about you don't need it" lol which is what me and my fmaily have been saying too but he's adament on it... is Slim and Save a little cheaper than LT ??

You don't need to even tell S&S your weight so there's no one going to say "why do you want to loose weight, you don't look like you need to" like some places and yes it's a bit cheaper, so it might be worth him having a look. Message me if he's interested and I'll send you a referral. I need a name and email so just drop me a private mail and I'll send one over.

lol @ lindo your posts always make me chuckle! And yes well we are going to be here until the end of Feb with you anyway pal so we can spur you on til March if god wills, oh and my birthday is in March too lol celebrations all around!

Kuromi since you've done the old shisha pipe in Eygpt and you only live down the road in Derby you might even have to come join us (theen again you'll probably be finished way before we are lol)

and Sag that peri peri followed by some sweet flavours is a deffo yes for me, whoohooo new goal :D lol i'm up for that 100% ! oh and I know what you mean about the male shakes, to be honest i think the reason my promixx doesn't blend them that well is simply because of how thick they are, whereas whey protein is really thin in comparison, I can't wait to get back into the gym in Feb as soon as i've got to a low body weight, i'm gonna jump straight into the weights and just down the protein shakes, chicken breast, tuna etc I want my new taste buds to love proteins and not carbs!!!

How you all been getting on anyway folks? Coming on here and seeing all your messages has just pushed my motivation to the roof! We need to harness this positivitiy :) lol

It's a date! :eek:

Weighed in today, i'm 14st12, so that's like 3 stones 2lbs from when I started :) lol so yes Sag you are right, we're both heading in the same direction!! and yes I'm looking forward to it buddy i'm sure we'll keep in contact through the forum until then! Get ready for my killer hoops haha oh I have a good friend that owns a shisha store btw if you go on evington road there's a shop called vivashisha if you ever need any discounts on it let me know i'll get him to sort you out (he sorted another friend of mine who's a proper shisha fiend) haha

Oh and Kuromi thanks for that, I spoke to my cousin and he said he will think about it and let me know, if he does i'll pm you with the details!

Ah 3 more Fridays until xmas eve break!!!!!!!! I got a good friend from france coming to visit and I wanna eat some pizza lolll only my 2-3 days off and then i'm back on it for the final 8week stint!!!

Great news on your weigh in. And no probs, you know where I am if he wants a referral :) Oh and thanks for the offer of joining you for a pipe - the last one made me all giggly so yeah, id probably be whatever the pipe version of smashed is very quickly :)

Great news on your weigh in. And no probs, you know where I am if he wants a referral :) Oh and thanks for the offer of joining you for a pipe - the last one made me all giggly so yeah, id probably be whatever the pipe version of smashed is very quickly :)

There was probably something a bit more 'herbal' in that shisha :p But yes, it would be a pleasure to have you guys over!

Well done on the loss Bubz, awesome feeling aint it! How are you finding clothes and fitness etc? Noticed any other changes?
Thanks for the contact too, will defo give him a shout if I need anything. I get a lot of my stuff from Dubai as we have a few interests over that part, my Dad is actually flying out on Sunday for a week so I have given him a comprehensive shopping list!

hahaah thanks folks :)

Absolutely Sag, well to be honest I am so determined to lose this weight by Feb that I actually went and bought some nice clothes from superdry and hollister (ouch on the wallet but I think we deserve it), just like a body warmer and a nice jacket but yes slowely i can see them creeping on my body shape (i try them on now and again to get motivated) lol i'll wear it when i come see you haha but yeah in terms of my old clothes i'm actually going to give some away to charity today (i've already given quite a bit before), hopefully they can cut the material and use it to some benefit because I used to have like xxl and xxxl! Feels nice to fit in L and in a couple of weeks, M! :D but yeah noticed massive differences in clothes! and fitness wise i've got a lot more attention and energy, i'm just burning to get into the gym I want to build muscle and work on my cardio as soon as the diet ends to make sure I keep the progress going :) was thinking about taking up a sport like MMA or something to keep me active and social in the fitness environment! lol how about you pal, how's the clothes and fitness??

I have noticed massive changes to my body, like even my mum n stuff when they look at my stomach they can tell how much of an impact it has... I saw my pharmacist and she was like "you have less than 4 stone to go before you get to your ideal weight but I dunno where it's going to come from because you look so slim now" lol but she hasn't seen the stomach yet (that's holding atleast 2.5 stone).

haha yeah if you need any coal or tobacco just let him know or give me a shout I can find out for you, his store is pretty big he does all the best stuff like ice pipes etc and he's got some tobacco that he says is even better than starbuzz! lol but if you are going to dubai that's awesome too, and yes your dad will be coming back with a suitcase i'm sure! so it's only 6 days left for you isn't it pal, how you feeling?? less then 4 weeks for me now but i'm looking forward to the break and getting back on it :)

That is awesome news dude, the feeling of fitting into smaller size clothes, and more importantly feeling comfortable in them is just amazing. Your cardio and mass work will no doubt make you feel and look even better. A lot of my friends do MMA and they swear by it - some have moved over to crossfit which I don't know much about, but the results seem great.
I've gone from wearing XXL tops to XL/L, and from 40" jeans to 36". My fittness is a lot better on the whole and I have been seeing a personal trainer to help with cardio and muscle building but it's not so easy as I use a wheelchair part time due to a medical condition, so I'm limited in what I can and can't do and what equipment I can use.

Thanks again for the offer - I have just given my dad my shopping list as he flies out to Dubai in the morning. I've tried a lot of the top end stuff like Tangiers and Fumari but to be honest, it's ridiculously expensive. I find Al Fakher the best quality and value for money. If I need anything, I'll sure give you a shout! Maybe something special for our date next year lol!!

If you get a chance, check my diary...I had to start re-feeding today! :eek: Anyway, hope you are well! :)

That's amazing! I went from a 44" to id say a 40" now but the thing with me is so much of my weight is around my stomach and waist lol my arms and everything are skinny but the midsection tends to build up (i'm sure others are familiar to this!) .

Ah I commend you for your efforts to work out whilst having to be in your wheel chair, but that's really good you get help from a personal trainer it must be encouraging. I remember I used to go to a gym and there was a guy in a full time wheel chair (he had a head injury i think and it paralysed him bottom down) but this guy was really fit and had a really good structure, i'm sure his insides were just as good! How often are you having to be in your wheel chair at the moment? cos' I know from previous posts you play football etc so you must have days where you are fully functioning, and then is it some days where you have to be in the wheelchair?

Lol yeah the fakr is simple and straight to the point haha well my friend he does the lile boxes for a couple of quid but if you need any let me know i'll tell him to sort you out!

Oh fantastic, you've started your refeed?? I am gonna check your diary now (jelous but you deserve it as you've been doing this thing for ages!!!) lol just take it nice and easy and don't let the temptation get too far ahead, need to save yourself for that nice grilled chicken date lollll

Im back in New Year have had stressful family tragedy so last few months been mad. Hope all my buds doing good

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww Debs, sorry to hear of the loss I know you mentioned it last time a few weeks ago! Hope you and your family are ok, missing you as you are like my original LT chum, anyway get back with us in January god willing as we need to get back on that choochoo train to fitness!! i'll be back on it the first week of Jan lol (all aboard the Liptrim express, choochoo!)

Aww thanks Bubz yeah deffo getting my ticket lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back