Fat boy starts today!

That's amazing! I went from a 44" to id say a 40" now but the thing with me is so much of my weight is around my stomach and waist lol my arms and everything are skinny but the midsection tends to build up (i'm sure others are familiar to this!) .

Ah I commend you for your efforts to work out whilst having to be in your wheel chair, but that's really good you get help from a personal trainer it must be encouraging. I remember I used to go to a gym and there was a guy in a full time wheel chair (he had a head injury i think and it paralysed him bottom down) but this guy was really fit and had a really good structure, i'm sure his insides were just as good! How often are you having to be in your wheel chair at the moment? cos' I know from previous posts you play football etc so you must have days where you are fully functioning, and then is it some days where you have to be in the wheelchair?

Lol yeah the fakr is simple and straight to the point haha well my friend he does the lile boxes for a couple of quid but if you need any let me know i'll tell him to sort you out!

Oh fantastic, you've started your refeed?? I am gonna check your diary now (jelous but you deserve it as you've been doing this thing for ages!!!) lol just take it nice and easy and don't let the temptation get too far ahead, need to save yourself for that nice grilled chicken date lollll

I use it maybe 3 times a week for a few hours a time. I was diagnosed with Muscular Dystrophy about 10yrs ago which is basically a weakening of arm & leg muscles. I used to be the captain of the football team and was in the rugby team too but this came out of nowhere and is one of the reasons I put so much weight on (due to lack of mobility).
I am still walking about and driving but when it comes to crowded places (such as going to the football....I go to watch now btw, not play lol) I take the wheelchair. My personal training is done half & half, so I spend some time on my feet and the rest in the chair.

Refeed is unreal - I feel guilty every time I eat something! Hope you've had a good day bud :)

Lol Debs i'll be waiting for you, we've got seats next to each other on that train!!

Oh Sag guess what, after hearing that you have been doing shisha for all this time without being knocked out of ketosis I decided to meet up with a good friend of mine who I haven't seen in 2 months but rather been whatsapping and texting (because I want to avoid food! oh and cos' ive been busy with my new job) lol me and him went out for some starbuzz bluemist, hahaa came back and checked my keto stick and it's still red :D lol oh and i see what you mean when you say football now, yeah I understand now and definately great that you looking after your health, not being on your feet its not suprising that you would put on weight so quickly, but good on ya!

Hahha @ the guilt of eating, trust me I know that feeling, it's a good sign lol cos' it's when we are guilt free that the fat piles up! Keep up the good work too mate!

I miss all the foods that have carbs but at least I will be able to eat them in moderation once this phase is over and I think I'll certainly be looking at things in a different way now. I can now turn down stuff without thinking about it or staring at it (cause I want it secretly) like before. When people are being funny (or they think they are) and try waving food In front of me It really doesn't bother me like it did before.

My dad is the worst constantly trying to annoy me by asking if I want chips and things, but honestly I don't now. It will be nice to be able to have small portions of things but I don think I'll be rushing to eat everything like before.

Yeah I agree, I think the hype about carbs is no longer with me, especially now that I see so many healthy people and their attitude towards carbs - I suppose it's a staple of the general people isn't it, whatever culture you go in carbs are heavily on the plate, however from learning about Ketosis I realise that of course a low-to-moderate level of carb intake, which compliments a protein and veg diet is ideal.... I certainly have learnt to look at carbs in a different light and to be honest i'd love to stay on a low level ketosis all my life know that I know what it is, I see how all those supermodels can get their body fat percentage low... all ketosis is, is the function our bodies should all be using to get rid of the fat stores we don't need! I had to wait 26 years to find out how to get my body to eat my fat instead of food without dying of starvation and I commend LT for showing me that door!!

As easy as it is to look weight, I know that really it's as soon as the LT stops, the diet starts... it's a bit nerve wrecking but then I think due to cheating in the past, it has taught me vital lessons, I don't think ive I hadn't have cheated I would have not got to see the disasterous affects of going back to carbs... and putting all the weight back on, certainly some food for thought!!

Once I get to my goal weight I plan to hit the gym hard to enhance on my gains, rather than fall back down the hill as I imagine it can easily be done!!

Glad you enjoyed your Shisha dude! Blue Mist is lovely, I have just got 1kg of the Al Fakher version which is called Fresh Mist.

Hope you are looking forward to your break, I'm regretting not doing an extra couple of weeks now too!

These Shisha things sound cool, Ill have to give one a blast some time :D

Well done Lindopski for reaching your mini goal of 19st13lb!

(all aboard the Liptrim express, choochoo!)
lipotrimexpress.png

lol yes kuromi you are right I certainly meant healthy eating when I said diet, haha a good healthy diet regime is probably the right word i was trying to say! :)

Lindo if you can get down to Leicester you are more than welcome to join us for a shisha session, lol it's really nice as a social thing and its not like harsh how cigarettes are because most of it is water vapour so you get smoke but not like smoke that makes you choke how cigarettes do, if you every do get a chance to try it I would certainly say give it a go, the flavours are really sweet and unique! lol and yes you are right as long as we stick together we will be fine, actually coming on this forum everyday and hearing from you lot just helps me remember i'm not alone and that we're all making such good progress that this diet really does work! I am a pure ketosis fan now!!

Abbz, all abroad the LT express! lol loving the train btw :p we're all riding the train of Ketosis, and Lindo with your losses you are easily in first class!

Have you seen sags pictures on his diary? Amazing!!

Yes they are great comparison pics aren't they?

And I agree win your description of the pipe, as I don't smoke normally (had the odd joint years ago, but not actually cigarettes) and it is easy to smoke as the water cools it and also does t give you a sore throat if you aren't a smoker.

It's nice to come on here and catch up with everyone daily. I feel like you are all my new group of friends now and you all make it so much easier to get through this patch of my life as we are all going through the same thing and can help each other with motivation, advice or just a good kick up the arse.

You guys are toooo nice :)

Everyone's welcome for shisha too! It's a much more social smoke which is nice & the flavours are great. Agree with Kuro on having a new group of friends!

Hope you're well boss man. Not long now!

lol thanks for the messages folks and apologies for the delayed reply, work is a little hectic so there's me up all night doing reports! Yes absolutely, having a communty or a little group definately helps because as you say Lindo even if we fall over it's just a case of getting back up and starting to go again! How you all getting along?

I cant believe icemoose lost that much in 20 weeks, that is mental!! keeping it off is where the actual effort really comes in - as they say losing it is not the hard part, the hard part is the change but my war on carbs started last week and even if it wins a few battles it will not win the war! lol

Hope you're doing well buddy!!

Heya Sag how you doing pal, sorry for the late reply i've not had much time to write on the boards i've just checked it the other day but got so busy! All well and good, just lipotrimming my way down the ladder lol i'm at around 91kg now so god willing in the next 10 days I can get that down another 2kg and be at your record level of 89 when I come off, i'd be more than happy with that! I am gonna come off for 3 days and eat like there is no tomorrow, lol i know it sounds bad but I have come so far, i've flopped and I know even if i do eat it will be controlled chaos, then back on for the final stint... haha how's the refeed going now mate you must be well into it for a week, and is there a lot of water weight that you have put back on or you managed to keep that good??

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Glad to hear you're well :)

I dint think you will have any probs getting to 89...probably lower in all fairness. I'm at 91kg now, hopefully not getting any higher before TFR in Jan!
Bet you can't wait for Christmas dinner, don't over do it and waste all this hard work, stick to your targets!

Speak soon :)

Heya Buddy, never guess what... I came off my diet today, lol I just needed a break but i've decided im just going to give myself a few days and jump back on the boat next week! I have lost so much i'm going to have an early break and treat myself to a small amount, ive been going for long walks which has probably not helped but oh well, not feeling negative at all and im looking great in my clothes all the ladies at work keep praising me lol oh my pharmacist told me that LT will be 60quid a week next year! What a joke, but hopefully I won't be on it for too long next year so that doesn't bother me too much, lol if your brother can get any discounts let me know, hope you are faring well anyway my buddy and don't worry any weight you have put on is water weight anyway once you get back on the diet you will be fine, i'm lookin forward to our last run soon god willing :) keep me posted bro

I would imagine that 5lb is glycogen (water) weight and not fat. It's what happens when we come out of ketosis, we gain weig but it's not actually fat, so I wouldn't skip any parties because of it, just be careful what you are eating and you should be ok. It will drop back off as sonon as you get back into ketosis, as I've done it twice now this last 2 weeks because of nights out too.

How you getting on bubz? Hope you are well :)

Hey folks :) hw you doing, hope you all had a good rest and are back and refreshed for the new year, will be honest was so nice having those 2 and a bit weeks off but today is the new day for me, it's a Friday and I am starting today so I can rest over the weekend and not feel like a zombie! Anyway I know you are starting tomorrow aren't you sagz, howyou doing mate?? the final hurdle guys really need your support :(

Back