Fat Fighter Rae SS+

Loulabella2

Zumba Mad Mummy & Wife
Hi,

Ive tried so many diets and just couldn't get the weight off. So here i am back on CD!
Ive been here before but this time in it for the real road to the new me :D

So stats -
Start weight- 14st 10lbs
Current weight- 14st 5lbs
Lost - 5lbs
Goal weight- 9stone

I WILL GET HERE!!!!!

Day1-
B- Strawberry ready made
L- Banana ready made
D- Chocolate Velvet
D- Chicken breast & broccoli
W- 4 75cl bottles :D

Look forward to chatting and making new friends.

Last edited:
Day 1 I DID IT!!!!!

Day 2-
B- Strawberry shake
L- Banana shake
D- Chocolate shake
D- Chicken n Broccoli (lol)

Im really missing food :( Well more the being able to just pick something up n drink what i want rather than water.

Having a headache, being shattered & freezing problem has something to do with the above too GRRR! :(

Hello, I have been on the diet 4 days and felt exactly the same as you did on day two had a HUGE headache and was craving food, just to pick at! But ride it out it is tough but Day 3 was MUCH easier and today has been aswell :)

xxx

Thank you Ash. Whens your weigh in? Mine is Monday 5days after ive started lol. Fingers crossed i feel better tomorrow. Do you have more energy? xx

I weigh in Monday 9am! Yes I have had more energy, my little girl was up with a cough last night so feel tired today but yes more energy for sure...day 2 was the hardest for me.

We are around the same weight I think too...we can do this :)

xx

Awww bless hope she is better soon! Hate it when the little ones are ill feel useless.

Glad to hear you have more energy, Can't wait for that lol. Yeah we are the same weight we should buddy up :) xxx

Back