Fat Fighting at 33 - Food Diary - 100lbs+

Esta

I joined weight watchers 2 days before my 33rd birthday.
Spent all of today worrying that I wouldnt have shifted any of it on my first weigh in but i was pleased that I have lost 5.5lbs! This includes drinking a whole bottle of wine and a mcdonalds! (It was my birthday!) I counted the points though.;)

Today allowance 22

Small bowl bran flakes and milk 4
Sushi and apple 3.5
STRETCHER breakfast! for tea! 7
6 strawberries 1

Drank 2l water
zero exercise but walking is enough at the moment!
Am I supposed to be eating all my allowance?? Im not hungry. :confused::confused::confused:

Well done on a great first weeks loss!

We're told at class that you lose more if you use all or most of your points. If you regularly eat under then your body adjusts to fewer calories and the loss will slow. Plus eating does cause your metabolism to start moving just to digest what you've eaten. When I've had a few points left over I try to plan my next three meals to have an extra point or two each so it's more balanced. I usually use a few in-between meals on snack bars or WW crisps as they're usually only 1 or 1.5 points. You're probably finding that drinking lots of water is quite filling too if you're not used to it. I'm on 2L a day and I'm probably burning extra calories with all my trips to the loo!

Back