fat fighting

I'm on day 2 not bad feel hunger pangs now and then roll on tomorrow day3 is that when ketosis kicks in? Well done gettin to day 4 how you been?

jojo73 said:
I'm on day 2 not bad feel hunger pangs now and then roll on tomorrow day3 is that when ketosis kicks in? Well done gettin to day 4 how you been?

Yes it's supposed to be day 3/4 I'm good few headaches do slurp some more water :) I will lose this weight I'm determined

I have a photo on my bday night out that shows me in true awfulness it's in my profile and it was the night before I started ss and that's what I will compare to x I hate that picture and it makes me feel sick so def a drive forward for me :(

I have a photo on my bday night out that shows me in true awfulness it's in my profile and it was the night before I started ss and that's what I will compare to x I hate that picture and it makes me feel sick so def a drive forward for me :(
As you started only 2lbs heavier than m if I can do what u have done so far I will be ecstatic I really hope I can :):)

You most def will just keep downing that water x it's a magic weight loss tool on this diet x good luck hun x

LeaE said:
You most def will just keep downing that water x it's a magic weight loss tool on this diet x good luck hun x

Ty and good luck to you too we can do it xx

harassed_mother said:
And how r u doing on it I'm only on day 4 :)

Im doing good thank, im on day 18 and am 18lbs lighter. I get weighed Tue so am eager to get 6lbs off for my April target. Try some painkillers for your headaches if you want.. that always helped me :) x

Well join in on here and we can lose it together x and yes I did get headaches but it passes x

Nice to read all your comments and def keeps me going. Day 4 today for me and finding it very hard :-( I've also got 9 stone to lose but determined to do it this time :)

beansmum said:
Nice to read all your comments and def keeps me going. Day 4 today for me and finding it very hard :-( I've also got 9 stone to lose but determined to do it this time :)

I'm hoping things can only get better feel like I splash when I walk lol and I have noticed that all adverts seem to be about food :-(

Ah u will do it and 9 stone does sound loads but I have split my goal to aim for half first then I will battle the other half after x everyone on here is so supportive and I'm sure everyone will do fine just stick with it and in the grand scheme of things the time on this diet is nothing compared to the time u have spent eating what u like x

so so true thats what my hubby keeps telling me!! Finding it easier today not feeling to hungry so fingers crossed it will get easier as the week goes on cant wait until Thursday for first weigh in :D

I can't x I love finding out what everyone lost x I get excited for u and I don't even know u lol sad aren't I x

LeaE said:
I can't x I love finding out what everyone lost x I get excited for u and I don't even know u lol sad aren't I x

No not at all, I think its great how interested strangers are in others weight loss and how supportive everyone on here is :) x

Woo woo have u read and posted on my diary ?

Ah I wasn't trying to encourage u to read it I was just wondering as I see u around alot xx

Back