Fat friend- What a week

OH MY GOD...... WOW

Congratulations!! So pleased for you, bet your so excited. Must admit I was wondering the same with myself recently after not having the monthly P' for about 3-4 months but it has just arrived!

Hows everything going? Weight loss? pregnancy so far etc?

xxx

Just been reading over this thread Chunkylass as I am in the same boat - 10+ to lose, very important I do as trying for a baby.

Just wanted to offer my congratulations on your preg, you must be so excited! I'm hoping my periods will regulate if I lose some weight as at the mo they are spaced very far apart.

I am glad to see though that being overweight doesn't mean it won't happen!

I have an excellent solution for when family call you fat. It works particularly well if you are not by nature a potty-mouth.

Tell them to f*** off.

If you aren't a pottymouth by nature, the shock of you swearing makes them realise they've gone too far.

If you ARE a pottymouth by nature, but they are not, then they are still shocked by such a direct application of swearing.

If you're all pottymouths it doesn't work so well, and might be taken as a joke. At which point, the correct response is:
"You have no right to abuse me. Stop. Now. I won't ask again."

At this point, it's the lack of swearing which makes the impact :D

Crazy Brit said
"I have an excellent solution for when family call you fat. It works particularly well if you are not by nature a potty-mouth.

Tell them to f*** off."

ROFL :8855:

I can't wait to see my mum's jaw drop!!!!! :eek:
LOL

Dare I :devilangel:

Hey hun, just popping by to say hello, and hope your ok?

Im not happy gained 1lb :eek: this week rauugghh hee hee

xxx

I am sorry for being crap at updating!!

SO I had my 12 weeks scan yesterday was amazing saw Herbert (family nickname-dont ask lol) do a little mexican wave and everything was fine. Maintained weight since finding out I have a bun in the oven, so pleased havent put anything on. Although just had a major craving for choc fingers- prob not good!

So how is everyone? x

Hello,

Ahhh your scan looks amazing :) glad it went ok.

Very proud u have not gained anything

xxx

Hows the weight loss going Nee? How you been? x

:D - that is all! hope you're well x

Thanks hun! I am all good ta how r u? x

i'm good! not getting on great with the weight loss to be honest, i'm considering doing cambridge again cause i can't hack still being fat. :( xx

Hows the weight loss going Nee? How you been? x

Weight loss isnt too bad thank you, managed to shift 11lbs over 2 weeks so well happy with that but not so hopefull this week

x

Where are you???

Hope your ok?

xx

Just popping by again to see if your around :)

Hope your well and the pregnancy is all good

xx

Back