Fat friend- What a week

Bloody rake's eh, I have a lot of mates like that! I'll stop moaning when I am one too lol! x

Oh to live life on the side of a rake ay!!

really angry at myself just had a chinese, had the worst day at work and feel really disappointed that i cracked....grrrr!

don't let one slip up knock you off course, you had a blip, forget about it and start again. You can do this, deciding to do something about your weight is a major step. Don't dwell on your mistake, no one is perfect :)

really angry at myself just had a chinese, had the worst day at work and feel really disappointed that i cracked....grrrr!

Hey, don't be angry, we all have slip ups, god I do anyway hee hee

At least you recognise the mistake it's what you do next that counts :) xxxx

Cheers guys.

Here's to a better weekend, thank god its friday!!! x

we're all human- i don't think it's possible to be good 100% of the time! at least you got it out of your system, i don't know about you but if i have a particularly bad day and i want something badly enough, i will end up having it no matter what- so rather than go into my fridge and polish every "low cal" item of food off and then end up succumbing to my original desires anyway i just let myself have it, albeit in moderation if possible. of course, this is probably why i have a weight problem. but a takeaway isn't the end of the world! no point in punishing yourself :)

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the messages seems like forever since I have been on!

Diet has been out of the window for nearly week now as been unwell. Got a chest infection, throut infection, ear infection and sinnusitis. Feel RUBBISH!!! Years ago I broke my neck and back and suffer with those quite badly at times. Pulled it a few days ago which isnt great when I am coughing like a 80 year old who has smoked 60 a day for years! So feeling well and truely sorry for myself. Hubby has stepped up though so cant complain. Quite concerned as have my interview on Friday and feel like I have done no preperation at all. If I still feel like this might see of O can re-arrange it for next week, dont want to seem like I'm not keen though. I dunno will have to see how I feel.

Ventured out of the hoiuse for the first time in days though today so must be improving. How has everyones week been so far?

xx

Hey, was just popping by to see how ur doing, I'm sorry to hear your not well :( hope your feeling better soon.

So diet not in motion for you at the min, I'm sure you'll get back on track soon just don't give up

If you do have the interview Friday good luck

Xx

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the messages seems like forever since I have been on!

Diet has been out of the window for nearly week now as been unwell. Got a chest infection, throut infection, ear infection and sinnusitis. Feel RUBBISH!!! Years ago I broke my neck and back and suffer with those quite badly at times. Pulled it a few days ago which isnt great when I am coughing like a 80 year old who has smoked 60 a day for years! So feeling well and truely sorry for myself. Hubby has stepped up though so cant complain. Quite concerned as have my interview on Friday and feel like I have done no preperation at all. If I still feel like this might see of O can re-arrange it for next week, dont want to seem like I'm not keen though. I dunno will have to see how I feel.

Ventured out of the hoiuse for the first time in days though today so must be improving. How has everyones week been so far?

xx

aw get well soon and best of luck if you do decide to go ahead with the interview tomorrow x

Still feeling bit sh*tty but venured in to the office for few hours today to catch up on emails and stuff. Going to bite the bullet and do the interview tomorrow...arghhh! Its not so much the interview I am dreading, more the case studies, presentations and further tests. I am just going to walk in and shout (well squeak with the way my throat is at the min!) "I'm great, hire me!!!" lol. Thanks for the good luck messages.

Just twigged its Friday tomorrow...Weekend.... Yeah!!!!!!! We have a house party at ours Saturday night so should imagine it will get messy, oooops! Oh well, I am only 22 once! Have a good Friday everyone x

So did you have the interview yesterday, how did it go? If you did I'm sure u did fab :)

ooooh PaRtY :) is it ur bday?

XxxX

Cheers Nee, dont know how interview went, i dont feel like I wow'ed them but dont feel like i did **** either. Should find out in a few weeks.

I typed that wrong last time, it sounded like its my birthday but it isnt lol. House party was a just because kind of thing. With our group of mates all working different days/shifts we set a date every couple of months or so and evryone comes, no excuses and just party. Always guarenteed a good night and last night was no exception :)

How was everyones weekend?

Diet has totally gone out the window this week with illness and that, but 95% better now so no excuse, straight back on track x

fingers crossed for your job. i met friends on saturday for lunch and it was hell, we usually have a big lunch and wash it down with a bottle of wine each, so before i met them i had tomato soup and 2 bits of bread so i was too full to eat, and i took the car so i couldn't drink. it wasn't the best sat there watching them having nice things but i'm sure my waistline will thank me! haha. x

Hi All,

Sorry bout long time with no update. SO had docs appointment about a couple of bits....turns out I am preganant! Wow....shock!!!!! Was one of those "do i cry/smile/laugh" moments. After demanding a further 3 tests it became quite clear I really am up the duff. Cos i have had problematic periods in the past the sent me for a scan as no one had a clue how far gone I was. Today I am 7 weeks and 4 days and they have told me I should be fine as scan is fine and a good strong healthy heartbeat is there. After the initial shock of everything I am quite pleased now. Not really following WW as such now but healthy eating so hope I am still welcome. Hope everyone is weel and had a good week or 2, i will try and catch up on everyones diaries soon xxx

:D reiterating, i am so happy for you!! there is a section on here for pregnancy but no doubt you've seen that anyway :) xx

I hadn't actually will have to swing by! Did u get request on Facebook hun? x

Yup and accepted :) x

Congratulations on your pregnancy - that is great news :)

What an amazing surprise!

Back