**Fat**Friends**

Virtual Mac's is what you need , lol ... Now I am going to be put to the test in few hours lol

well I ate and here goes.............lol
3 snack sausage rolls
1 packet of wotsits
2 small dairy milk bars
a 2 finger kitkat
there was possibly more but cant remember lol thing is I find after you have done the diet for a while if you eat lke that it makes you feel really sick, but will I learn my lesson only time will tell, I do feel more motivated today but is that just because I stuffed myself silly last night

Hi

well I ate and here goes.............lol
3 snack sausage rolls
1 packet of wotsits
2 small dairy milk bars
a 2 finger kitkat
there was possibly more but cant remember lol thing is I find after you have done the diet for a while if you eat lke that it makes you feel really sick, but will I learn my lesson only time will tell, I do feel more motivated today but is that just because I stuffed myself silly last night
I have done that too , then you have a think what you have done then the tummy gets upset.
Its all mentally , and its hard .
Last night went to see Toy story 3D , the bit where ken and Barbie they were dancing to ... Freak out god that song takes me back lol!!
After we came out I took Mia to Macs but I sat there with a headache , after almost 3 hours with no drink ... but it was very tiring also mentally food wise I was all over the place ... you think hey this is easy this diet the next day it can come and bite you so hard ... Off to see new cdc today , was also in two minds about going as yesterday mentally was so messed up , made I was 100%

Back