**Fat**Friends**

Hi everyone, well done funkymum your doing fab!
I will have to be extra strong as we are going away tomorrow for 4 nights in Selsey I plan on still doing ss but we will see if all the holiday temptation is too much. Bye for now will update when im back hopefully without falling off the wagon :)

Guys come on you gotta be strong its not the easiest of diets but you have to find the will power to say no to treats and things that a ruining our body, give your body what they really need( a break from rubbish food) your all doing well dont ruin your hard work we can do this set mini goals of 2-3 lbs and smash them every week we are always going to come across Weddings Parties , even funerals but we must soilder on girls we only live once lifes for living so lets start living it ...Good luck all x x

Hi all
funky mum that is great 5 more gone . I hope to return Thursday as time is running out . hows the team leader ? anyone heard if shes ok
Charley , some good words there .

Morning all another day done:)

Was really pleased today I saw the 12st on the scales :D:D:D ok ok it did have 13lbs next to it lol but hey I saw it.

Thanks for dropping in Charley you are an inspiration :clap:

MsJMC hope it goes ok for thursday.This*time have a nice break ,am hoping I may be able to get one myself. Haven't been anywhere since my hubby had his stroke:(

It's a bit quiet in here atm Not many of us still standing. I joined the ss forum but was the ONLY one in there:sigh:

Hello me ole muckers!!! Lol

I will be officially starting again in about 3 weeks am still away at the moment but am coming back on the 10th of august.
You have all done so well.!!!!
Hope everyones good. xxxx

Afternoon! Well I'm baking today, so far lentil bolognaise, veggie shepherds pie, 2 loaves of bread and still 2 cakes to go. Am not tempted at all - where did the old me go lol!?
Shayla I can't wait for the 12s to show up! Well done! What ss forum did you join?
Have a good holiday This*Tiime!
Charley great words!
Hope yo see you back on thursday MsJMC
FFU - have a great holiday too!

lol..sounds nice but losing is nicer:)

Louise , hey great to hear your coming back to keep us in check in aug , how have things been ?missed you
Shayla , aww i'm sorry I just read about your rabbit and your daughter must be very upset ... be good for you to get a holiday soon !
Funky mum yes coming back will be hard but I'm not alone as I know others here are in the same boat .
Charley , how are you ? I'm sure your going to be at goal way before the date you've set , you seem very strong , come on rub it off on me lol

MsJMC how have you been??? I fell off the band wagon at the weekend and kept falling until 9pm last night. (it was my birthday yesterday) starting a fresh today. I know I have put weight on but im too scared to weigh myself so Im going to stop weighing myself at home and only have my offical wi's. I only have 10.5 weeks until I go away and I have so much to lose :( I cant see it happening x

MsJMC how have you been??? I fell off the band wagon at the weekend and kept falling until 9pm last night. (it was my birthday yesterday) starting a fresh today. I know I have put weight on but im too scared to weigh myself so Im going to stop weighing myself at home and only have my offical wi's. I only have 10.5 weeks until I go away and I have so much to lose :( I cant see it happening x

Hey how are you ? I broke off over a week ago , had my birthday sunday , we seem to be following eachothers footsteps lol
So i've lost two weigh inns . hey i have about 12 weigh inns , and must get moving , i'm not going to do it I know , but i'll make a start tomorrow i'm off to Legoland so will be strong .
Yes scales I have left them alone for a bit , i usaly weigh myself daily , but have stopped doing it , as they can really play mind games .
Happy belated Bday girl , lets go for this !

Wow everyones back today :clap: Best of luck with all the restarts.

Funky Mum I take my hat off to you there is NO WAY I could do that, especially the bread, the smell just screams eat me. I think thats why the supermarkets like the smell to waft around to get us to buy more food lol.

I am so hungry all the time. I have had to drastically cut down what i do in a day just to stay vertical. Luckily my son and his friend finished a row of fencing `i have been struggling with today, trouble is he didn't understand the concept of not earthing the fence so none of the leccy fence is working tonight I hope the horses stay in the fields and the foxes out of the chickens :fingerscrossed:

Just going to have my last shake and then off to bedfordshire as bridget would say:)

Nite all good luck for tomorrow. x

Morning all. I woke with a headache today, in fact I've had one at some point everyday this week. Maybe its the side effects catching up with me?
Not much planned today, just tidying I think.

Not been too bad MrsJMC was up court last week cos of ex but they adjourned it to 10th aug. so hoping he will go down. and am moving soon so he wont even know where ive gone.

Hi all

Hope you don’t mind me joining in!

I am on day 5 of my restart! Don’t really know how I feel. One min I’m like omg I am dying the next I’m like ok ketosis is here I’m ok and so on and so on.

Anyways really briefly I’m 27 discovered cd last year stuck to ss+ for 6 months and lost 5 stone. Been off plan for 4 – 6 months gained about 1 stone and half a dress size and have come back to shift it and the rest. I have a little girl just turned 5 and my partner with no weight trouble what so ever…. Damn him!

This site was a great help last time and this thread seems a great idea.

Perhaps a little dim of me, but when we post a reply it doesn’t seem to date it so how do we know when it was wrote or how old the reply is….. or don’t we?

I’l stop waffling now and get back to work

Hiya!!
At the top left it'll say how long ago it was posted. Yours is showing 9 mins ago to me.
Good to have you join us!

oops doh

now i see it

thanks think its the lack of food frying my brain lol

Waiting for your return !

Not been too bad MrsJMC was up court last week cos of ex but they adjourned it to 10th aug. so hoping he will go down. and am moving soon so he wont even know where ive gone.

Hope he gets put away , and I hope your move goes stress free , lets hope you get a nice place witha garden for the kids !
I was ment to start back yesterday but with legoland I didn't ops , but today I wills tart I also have a bug I think too , well its a head start hehe .
Keep us posted !

Hi all,
well the holiday was great, I managed to stay 100% ss until the last night, my excuse was that cos we were out all day everyday I was only managing 2 shakes a day so on the last night I felt awful, like I was going to pass out. So gave into food and had 24 hrs off the diet, straight back on it after so now trying to drink lots and stay focused.

Hope everyone else is doing ok xx

Hi this time the forum seems to have died .... huh lol
You still did well and had a treat on last day , i bet it was nice to get away ?
how did you find it on the diet and being on holiday ?

I wont lie lol it was hard, I was surrounded by all my favs, so I think I did really well to last till the end night. I have had to be really focused to get back into it though, but I have managed so far.

Back