**Fat**Friends**

Ah I struggled his weekend...... I am hoping for a good lose to this evening. As per my scales I have lost 3lb so a total of 11lb. like i said previously my CDC is away from Saturday so I wont be getting weighed again until 9th August so I am having a cheeky WI on Friday before she goes and I am hoping to hit the 1stone mark. And then again near enough by the time she comes back. I am going to still record my WI every week though cause my scales are exactly 4lb lighter than hers xx

shayla with exercise they say if you do it or don't you should get the same weight lose .
Yes I had the same problem at the weekend , they all had Lasagna and french bread , i just said well this is a test and sat it out .
Not so hot today here , going to have rain it said most of the week rain and temp going to go to 23 in the week , so we will be glad of that rain , my grass is turning to hay , lol
where is everyone , HELLO ....

Dreamer , your CDC is away a long time , really if they are going to be away that long , they should still send you a text message to see how your doing after all they are making out of it .
When is the mag out , anyone know ?

Morning everyone, I had a great weekend feeling very focused :).
Two of the mums at the school just said you can notice I am losing so that was great, feeling so much better now all tummy pains gone and full of energy, might start my daily walking tomorrow.

Hope your all ok :)

Morning lovlies

Had my first WI today and have lost 10lb.

Had a tough weekend. Work was so busy on sat and could barely move on sun which annoyed me greatly as i had things planned but hey ho.

No doubt will gain all this weight back this week and be back at sqaure 1 but am going to really try and stick to lc!

Have a good day all!

Ciara, I am feeling really miffed with CD today. Have lost all motivation, I'm not struggling with the diet. Just feeling very low! Am wondering whether to have a week off and try to recharge my motivation? Or would I just put back on and be really depressed? :(

Kez , I am also low , thats what vlcd do to some , but if you pack up for a week , you will put on and also have to get back into K , if you can stand to carry on I would but if you can't by taking a break is not the answer , maybe another diet .
I have been low for over a week but I also think if i stop i'll be unhappy too , i'm just carrying on .
Kez food was a big part of our daily life , its not easy , are you ok ?

Well done on your loss

Morning lovlies

Had my first WI today and have lost 10lb.

Had a tough weekend. Work was so busy on sat and could barely move on sun which annoyed me greatly as i had things planned but hey ho.

No doubt will gain all this weight back this week and be back at sqaure 1 but am going to really try and stick to lc!

Have a good day all!

You will be fine , and next week you will lose again , and again . wow 10 off ! great stuff

Well that me on day 2 already and feeling not too bad. Just had my lunchtime shake so will see how I feel later as it a long time till bedtime with just 1 product left.

That the only problem, when I worked from home last time I used to have my products a lot later in the day so I will probably be in my bed by 7pm tonight to stop the scoff.

Shayla, your losses would be no different whether you exercise of not but you would be more toned, that is what I found anyway. Some gentle swimming is ample if you have not done it in a while. I will try a wee bit at the gym prhaps once I have got my first week completed.

Fantastic loss Ciara, remain focused and you'll have 1 stone off in no time.

Cornishkez, hope your passion returns. Remember what you are doing this for. I have a pair of too small jeans hanging on my wardrobe door to remind me why I want to get this weight off. I hope this continues to motivate me when times get tough, and believe, I know they will.

Alison

Alison

Ciara 10lbs off Brilliant:)

Kez please try your hardest not to have a break now as you have only been on it a short while. You will put most of it back on as soon as you start to eat and then you will feel worse than you do now.I have been and will continue to be telling myself this all week.We can do it:)

My daughter helps me too. I know I have to stick at it for at least 3 months to be anywhere near looking reasonable again but thats a looooong time:sigh:

On a brighter note I had my WI today and am 9lbs down Yay:) it's just as well as without a big loss I would have packed it in.

I am hoping for 5lbs next week then after that the serious fat burning should cut in so I know the loss will slow down. I know I am in ketosis now as have a foul taste in my mouth no matter how many times i clean my teeth.Does anyone know if we can chew gum?

Thanks for advice on exercise tbh I don't think I could ever tone anything. I have strong muscles now as i am fairly physically active most days. Its just all the flab hanging off the top thats the problem lol I've had loose skin since I had my second C section years ago and that is one of the only benefits of being fat no more sagging skin so its return is one thing I am not looking forward to:sigh:

Heres hoping I can stay on diet for another week then. My life is pretty rubbish atm so its going to be touch and go. I just know i will be so angry with myself if i cave in. I cannot control any of the other aspects of my life that are so hard and all i have to do for this is stop putting food in my mouth! If only it were that easy:rolleyes:

No gum , i know its not easy , think maybe some walking and in time you might do some tonning

Thanks guys. well done Shayla!

I feel really low too and this lack of energy is doing my head in!

Ok really have to stop moaning,

Hope Louise is ok, she's been quiet over the weekend

Yes I was also thinking that too , hope your ok Louise .
Ciara , just think cos food was a big part of our lifes and we miss it , but we are not hungry , strange .
I am having a day home today so finding the time to go slow , busy tomorrow , must start decorating this week that will keep me busy once i get stuck into it

Hello ladies, glad everyone is feeling more upbeat and positive than me. lol

MsJMC, if I had a break, I would keep it as low carb and low kcal as possible. I'm not even remotely tempted to go bingeing, just want my excitement back!

I will plod on till Thursday, my midweek weigh in a hopefully will be feeling more upbeat by then. Perhaps I'm just having a crappy day?

Shayla, congrats on your 9lbs! Today is day 1 of week 4 and I guess the novelty is wearing off and now I am starting to realise I have another 3 months of this before I get anywhere near where I want to be heading. Maybe a few days SS+ is the answer?

You can use certain mouthwashes, I know the one I use is allowed. It's the one that is two colours and you have to shake it up to activate it. Can't remember what it's called, but they do a cherry menthol one which is nice. I keep a mini bottle in my bag to gargle on.

MsJMC, I think that's it? I'm not hungry and it's not even like I'm craving anything. I think I am peed off with having to be different though? Miffed that I have to be on this diet and miffed that I am fat, blah, blah, blah! Just a general sorry for myself day I think :)

I am trying to update my ticker but can't. When I click on the ticker in my sig nothing happens. Whereas if i click on someone elses it takes me to the web site but then I would have to start a new one.

I'm sure its simple and I"m missing it lol but HELP:rolleyes:

Kez , we have a right to feel low , we are in the same boat here , thinking 3 months on ... will it be the thing we get used to or fight againist ? I'd like to keep fighting on , i can see you have been on it 3 weeks , its just we are missing food in many ways but not hungry , I think Kez that might be your answer ss+ from day to day I know I do that , I do it some milk in drinks and some meat . but i do know i'm still in deep pink . come on girl lets keep trying , its going to get hard tahts why we are here for eachother

which one are you clicking in , theres two try the bottom box ?

off now try to come back later . I'm sure it will all pay off as the weeks go by ... this year its our turn lets take it , next year someone new will come along and its their turn .. lets not make next year our turn and do this diet now !

hey guys, first of all well done to ciara and shayla - bloomin' heck you guys did amazing, you must be feeling a million dollars!! im so excited for my first weigh in on thirsday now! :)

i get what everyone is saying about feeling low, i felt bloody terrible over the weekend. really depressed and crappy, have no idea how i managed to stick to the plan. but today has come and i feel brillaint, full of energy, happy and excited about the diet. i guess with everything there weill be up's and downs and CD is no exception. just dont give up because it gets tough. give it a few days and i guarantee you'll be feeling good again!

hope everyones had a fab day so far x x

Back