Fat Geek to Thin Geek - Lozzie's SW Food Diary/Blog.

19 Syns is ok just draw a line and carry on as normal :) hope you have a good day!xx

Thanks, my plan is to only have 10syns today and then that will even out for the week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Breakfast
Weetabix (x2) HEX B
Milk from HEX A
banana

Lunch
SW tomato soup
2 scan bran (2)

Snack
Hi Fi light bar (3)
Choco's (4)

Dinner
SW roast dinner
Gravy (3)

Snack
Mini Eggs x 6 (3)

Syns = 15

Forgot I had Weetabix for breakfast so had to count my scan bran and hi Fi bar as syns!

Last edited:
Breakfast
Weetabix
Banana
Skimmed milk 150ml (HEX A)

30mins of EA Active. BOOM!

Lunch
Jacket potato with beans

I was supposed to go up the shop to get some fruit to make up my SF (I ran out as Asda is coming tomorrow)...I then out of nowhere got a sudden migraine with vision blurring & nausea, I took my prescription meds & tried sleep it off before band practice. 2 hr nap later it still didn't shift!

I then had a coffee and 4 choco's I wondered if my body was either going through caffeine withdrawal or low blood sugar?

I then had an Alpen light bar and it finally went.

Got back from band practice at 10pm the boys & OH (rest of the band) ordered a kebab... OH had a mixed kebab no salad, large cheesy chips and a 'special burger' (quarter pounder with cheese & doner meat on a massive bun no salad...)

I'm rather proud of myself as I had a chicken shish with salad, made wholewheat Cous Cous on the side & threw away the pitta!!!

Counting it as 6 syns as it was cooked in oil :)

Well on Monday I stuck to plan, I then went to a meeting and ate in a Thai place. I then ended up with mild food poisoning!

After that I don't think I've been eating enough as I still feel slightly rough! :S

WI tonight so shall report back :S

Oh no to food poisoning hope you feel better soon xx

Lost 2lb though! Was worried as I'd been so sick anything I ate would have just clung on as my body went into starve mode!

Hi lozzie, well done on your loss, hope you are feeling better now xx

Thanks. Had a birthday/valentines (same day lol) gain of 2.5lb

I've been playing around with the same 3.5lb odd for a month but that's ok, with xmas and my birthday so close I expect it, and I normally give up from Xmas till my birthday & gain a stone so I'd much rather play with 3,5lb then a stone lol!

Breakfast

1 Weetabix (HEX B 1)
100ml milk
2 handfuls of frozen berries
Sprinkled with Splenda

Been sticking to plan, keep forgetting to update this, but good news :) Went to the GP's for my back & found out my start weight was wrong. I was 92kg which was (14st 8lb) 4lb heavier then I thought, Now I'm 76kg (12st 1lb) so total loss = 2st 7lb even with my gain haha!

Well done that's fab :)

Hey hey world! Again been poop at updating this but still going strong another loss this week! BOOM!

Well done on losing again this week!

Thanks, my anxiety has been sky rocketing but still able to relatively control my food which is a big step forward for me :)

RIGHT sts this week, my head just isn't in the right place but powering through! Gonna give the food diary thing a bash again! been getting bad headaches so trying to increase my water intake :)

Breakfast
Weetabix x2 (HEX B)
150ml skimmed (HEX A)
Frozen Fruit Topper (Strawberries, Mango, Pineapple)

Snacks
2x choco -3
1 Scanbran & Light Laughing Cow Triangle topped with salad leaves -2.5
1 pint sugar free squash (500ml/2500ml)

Last edited:
Lunch

Chicken, veg & salad Cous Cous with salad cream - 2.5

Banana (F)

Strong coffee! - (50ml HEX A & 800/2500 ml water)

Back