Fat! - it's time to leave..........Byeeeee....

Managed night number 2 without wine - am I sounding a bit desperate??

Been for a swim this morning so am awake and feeling happy.

It's my youngest son's graduation from primary school tonoight (live in Austria and they have an American like graduation at age 11!!) with a pre ceremony reception which involves nibbly bits and pieces which are usually not plan friendly - I will try my very bestest to be good:eek:

Extra Easy again today (hope this works - it seems such a 'non diet' when you can eat almost anything don't you think?)

Breakfast: raspberries and vanilla yoghurt

Lunch: Salmon (last night's leftovers) and rice with asparagus (also last night's leftovers), spring onion and carrot with dressing made from soy sauce, lime juice, chilli, garlic and tiny amount of sweetner. VERY filling and tasty and only needed a small portion

Dinner: will be eating out later I think am going for something simple or salady (it's very hot and humid today - not really needing much food)

Lots and lots to drink - water, robinsons lemon juice and my new fave - fennel tea.......(apparently it's what they give pregnant women here - my bump is just fat though Haha)

Thanks Jo-85 - had a great evening and you're right felt very proud - he's only 11 but he looked very grown up receiving his certificate - fairly brought tears to my eyes!!

Buffet was much as expected -pizza bread, sarnies loaded with mayo and loads of tempura style stuff, ie deep fried battered prawns and veg etc - managed to limit myself to 2 chicken skewers (chicken was in a lightish sauce but I'm sure it was loaded with sugar or something) and a small bit of bread with ham on it (scraped off the mayo with my fingers (no knives and forks available)- got looks of horror from some folk - but what the hell - I have weight to loose!).Went for an Italian afterwards and kept to pasta with a tomato sauce - not bad but prob more syns than I am counting.

WI today and I managed 1lb off - even with the couple of crappy days - so I am well chuffed:)

So....... guess what today is.......................yep - Extra Easy (am loving it really)

Breakfast: Ham and scrambled eggs (eaten at a cafe so no super free foods, but am proud as I said no to the bread rolls that were baked on the premises and smelled absolutely wonderful)

Lunch - left over spaghetti from couple of days ago (will probably end up with some awful stomach upset - oh well - he who dares wins!!) with cauliflower - don't ask!! - it was all I had in that was super free - must do dome shopping tomorrow!! 1 syn for scratch of parmesan over the top

Dinner: Asian style meatballs (2 syns), rice and tomatoes - didn't think of tomatoes for the pasta earlier - would have worked better I am sure

Had lurverly brekkie this morning - lean bacon, egg, tomato and potato rosti nomnom

Extra Easy day again - not sure what I will have for lunch today - have to pick youngest son up from school at 1pm - last day of term - summer holidays officially start now:D. and then pick car up from garage - not hungry just now due to big b/fast so maybe have something later on when we get home again. Fruit maybe??

Dinner - am wanting to try the KFC recipes from here, so will also make some coleslaw and have it with the KFC and salad and some corn on the cob (going for the full menu!!)

Missed yesterday"s diary - just had a hectic day - everytime I sat at the computer something happened to drag me away - well today I am getting in while I can!!

Yesterday I ate -

Breakfast: scrambled egg, smoked salmon, tomatoes

Lunch: salad with prawns and 2 slices wholemeal bread (mixed prawns with 1tsp of LF mayo and 1tsp of tom sauce -1.5syn(?)

Dinner: KFC chicken (recipe from site ) 2.5syns, with corn on cob, onions, SW chips, salad. Yoghurt and strawberries for pud

Snacks: grapes, raspberries, cherry toms

Today the plan is for -

Breakfast: Melon and raspberries

Lunch: Noodles and veg (frozen Asian mixed veg) with soy sauce

Dinner: SW Chicken Kiev, new potatoes and veggies(not sure what yet)

Yesterday actual is nothing like the planned!!

Not bad though - had the melon and raspberries for breakfast but ws still peckish so had an activia 0%fat yoghurt with cereal (0syns) - yum, will def have more of those

Lunch was 2 peices of the previous nights KFC on a large green salad and 1 corn on cob, dinner was a plate of the salt and pepper chicken (recipe from this site) and rice with a side of green beans (2.5 syns for salad dressing and chicken) . I also had 2 pieces of toast(HEB) with quorn and honey before bed (1.5syns), HEA was milk for cups of tea throuhout the day. Went to pools in the afternoon with youngest son and friends and had 1 white wine spritzer (5.5 syns). Total syns for day 9.5

Will report in later with today's offerings - need to consult with recipe books first:D

Not a bad day really - Extra Easy of course

Breakfast: Boiled Egg, then changed my mind, decided I wanted something sweet so the 2 slices of wholemeal toast which was originally reserved as soldiers for my eggs(such a baby!) became toast and banana mashed up on them - just hit the spot:D

Lunch: Oops, missed because I was busy with work and when I looked at the clock it was 2.45 and I didn't think it was worth it:sigh:

Dinner: Pasta, and a chicken stir fry with loads of veggies - had a massive bowl as I was hungry from missing lunch, stomach is full now though.

Am going to browse the recipe books this evening so I am more organised for tomorrow. :wavey:

Having an extra easy day again...............they are soo extra easy!!

Breakfast: fresh raspberries, mango slices, melon slices and strawberries with a 0%fat activia yoghurt with cereal 0syns

Lunch: wholemeal bread roll (HEB) with egg mayo (LF mayo and fat free fromage frais ) and tomatoes 1syn for LF mayo - wasn't even a tsp

Dinner: Have my book group this evening so am at whim of friend - hoping nothing too fatty on the menu. Will have some more fruit and yoghurt before I leave so that I am not so hungry that I just eat anything rather than make good choices

Hi Jo, nice to see you again:D, and happy to say am loving the extra easy way..............

yesterday's meals were:

Breakfast: Turkey rashers, mushrooms, tomato, egg

Lunch: mango, raspberries, melon and a yoghurt

Dinner: yummy beef lasagne (from Brit Mum in Canada"s blog page) with a tomato/red onion /basil salad 1HEA and 1syn for lasagne

Wine 2 glasses - 10syns

Today - not sure what I will have - need to go for some groceries so I should plan first I guess, then I buy just what I need. Gonna go through some old issues of SW magazines for inspiration

Ended up going out for chinese last night and did not make the right choices so let me get that off my chest to start with!!!

Yesterday was going well up to that point....

Breakfast: Banana

Lunch : pasta salad (cold pasta, sweetcorn, roasted red pepper, onion, cucumber, tuna, 1tsp LF mayo and 2tsp FF fromage frais , salt/pepper)

Dinner: Noodles with chicken, pinched some of eldest son's fried rice (eeek - how many syns??) and chicken curry, glass of beer. Then went back to friends house to watch footie and together we put away a bottle of white wine with soda water.

Will try to make up over the course of the week..

:break_diet:

Claire L said:
Ended up going out for chinese last night and did not make the right choices so let me get that off my chest to start with!!!

Yesterday was going well up to that point....

Breakfast: Banana

Lunch : pasta salad (cold pasta, sweetcorn, roasted red pepper, onion, cucumber, tuna, 1tsp LF mayo and 2tsp FF fromage frais , salt/pepper)

Dinner: Noodles with chicken, pinched some of eldest son's fried rice (eeek - how many syns??) and chicken curry, glass of beer. Then went back to friends house to watch footie and together we put away a bottle of white wine with soda water.

Will try to make up over the course of the week..

:break_diet:

These things happen, yep u could have made better choices but probably could have been a lot worse too. It's happened now tho as you've said, you've drawn your line just don't let it carry on and get back at it :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

These things happen, yep u could have made better choices but probably could have been a lot worse too. It's happened now tho as you've said, you've drawn your line just don't let it carry on and get back at it :) x

Happened again yesterday, had an end of season football club party for youngest son - wasn't the food though - but once again the wine!!!!! Ended up going to a friends house for dinner (well we just had a cheese fest with lovely bread and meats) sooo not as per the plan - but - I am just going to miss yesterday out and start again today. I am no doubt taking the longer scenic route but am thinking so long as I stay on the right track I will get there!!

Anyway, have loads of fresh veg and meat in the house as did the grocery shop yesterday so I have no excuse not to succeed today:D. Will be back later with update..........

Claire L said:
Happened again yesterday, had an end of season football club party for youngest son - wasn't the food though - but once again the wine!!!!! Ended up going to a friends house for dinner (well we just had a cheese fest with lovely bread and meats) sooo not as per the plan - but - I am just going to miss yesterday out and start again today. I am no doubt taking the longer scenic route but am thinking so long as I stay on the right track I will get there!!

Anyway, have loads of fresh veg and meat in the house as did the grocery shop yesterday so I have no excuse not to succeed today:D. Will be back later with update..........

Well draw another line then and put it down to one of them weeks, we all have em! And that longer scenic route I'm on it too but I'm sure it has a destination so we will both be fine :)

Hope ure havin a good weekend x

Hi Jo - great weekend thanks - how is your's going? hubby back from travelling with work so I took myself off today and had a really nice girlie time with my mate - actually it was soo hot :cool:we just lazed by the pools and put the world to rights - really nice though with no kids asking for stuff every few minutes - am feeling re-charged:bliss:

So - Yay - much better day today and I am in a good frame of mind to keep it up for the night, if I have 1 good day under my belt then I'm sure I will be back in the driving seat for the rest of the week.

Today's grub has been (Extra Easy)

Breakfast: Fruit (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and nectarine) and yoghurt

Lunch: Tunafish salad - had it at the cafe so it had a little dressing on - seemed light not oily but am going to say 3 syns just in case

Dinner: Cold roast chicken (no skin), couscous with roast veggies mixed through, asparagus and a broccoli salad (recipe found on this site - 2 syns for the dressing )

Snacks: None yet but have my HEB and HEA - so may have some ryvita and cheese later if I am feeling hungry

Had loads of sugar free drinks and water today too - plus swimming so all in all a good attempt I think:)

Morning. Sounds like a lovely weekend to me glad u had such a fabulously chilled out time. Also glad to see that your back at it too it's definitely that first day that is the hardest and once that's under your belt i do think it's easier to stay on track again.

My weekend wasn't too bad thanks pretty quiet but still on plan so all good.

Have a good Monday x

Well, I managed to be a good girl for a whole 24 hours so i am feeling as though I am clawing the control back my way. had a couple of slices of wholemeal bread toasted with a scraping of LF butter and marmite before bed so that was my HEB and another 1.5 syns last night

Today I am, no suprise, going for the extra easy choice!

Breakfast: Scrambled egg with a bit of chopped up ham mixed through, beans and banana /banana was eaten after not with:D)

Lunch: not really hungry so will probably just graze on fruit and LF yoghurt

Dinner: Have some LF minced beef in fridge that I want to use up so maybe meatballs or beefburgers with veggies / salad.

It's another hot day so not really feeling much like eating - will probably use my syns on an ice lolly or some ice cream later - yum yum

Hope it's a great day for everyone:party0019:

Extra Easy day

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs with 2 slices wholemeal bread. Strawberries

Lunch: Missed - busy at work

Dinner: Stir fry - peppers, baby corn, onions, mushrooms, beef sliced very thin, noodles and sauce made from sweet chilli sauce (2 tbsp) need to check syns, soy sauce, lemon juice and water. massive bowl as starving from missed lunch - yum yum!!

bit short of time tonnight so will add more tomorrow:D

Back