Fat! - it's time to leave..........Byeeeee....

Thursday 19 July

Extra Easy or maybe green - am going to see how the day works out

Breakfast - nectarine x 2, banana

Lunch - spanish potato omlette with baked beans, mango and vanilla yoghurt

Dinner -

Syns

Yum, spanish omelette sounds yummy!
How did the rest of your day go?

Not soo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kids had pizza delivered to the house and guess who joined in :wave_cry: - need to start planning again - this is always my downfall - if I had a meal planned then I would have stuck to it rather than ploughing my way through a delish mexicana pizza!!!!

Ah well, that was yesterday - today we start again:)

Hi hun. Hows it going? Did u have SW kebab? How was it? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Jo

I was a bit naughty yesterday evening (actually bit does not cover the extent of my naughtiness!!) - helped myself to rather large quantities of kids pizza!!! then some chocolate - not even really a choccie fan - more of a savoury tooth person so no idea why I went there!

Must say the kebab meat was great though - we will def be making that again - although I made it the night before we ate and i think it may have been more juicy if we had eaten it when it was first made (I warmed it up in the microwave - not sure if this dried it out a bit) - still tasted really good.

How's it going for you Jo? Hope all OK:)

Friday 20 July

Well - am feeling a bit disappointed with myself - due to last night's self sabotage, but not going to linger on it - weighed in - 900g gain!!!! AArgh!! sure this si not just pizza though - have been eating loads of pasta this weeks and prob not enough superfree, so I am going to try red/green days for a week to see if I can get rid of the 900g gain by next Thursday. - but today it is still extra easy as I want to use up the pork and noodles:D

Late breakfast / lunch: Wholemeal Bread Roll(HEB) , 2 hard boiled eggs mashed with a tsp extra light mayo and fat free from frais and chives, couple of tomatoes (1syn for mayo)

Dinner - pork and peppers stir fried with noodles and sauce made from sweet chilli sauce (2syns) lemon juice, soysauce and water
Had mine with some stir fried cabbage (with lots of pepper - Mmmm)

Snacks: nectarine, plums, strawberries

HEA - milk in drinks throughout the day

Syns: not too many I hope - but off to flicks to watch Ice Age 3 with youngest son - so will prob steal some of his popcorn - promise - not too much

Back from pictures - good film for kids:D
Am going to say 25g of popcorn - not sure if it was that much - popcorn is light and I didn't overdo it (for once!) - so 5.5syns

Last edited:
Claire L said:
Hi Jo

I was a bit naughty yesterday evening (actually bit does not cover the extent of my naughtiness!!) - helped myself to rather large quantities of kids pizza!!! then some chocolate - not even really a choccie fan - more of a savoury tooth person so no idea why I went there!

Must say the kebab meat was great though - we will def be making that again - although I made it the night before we ate and i think it may have been more juicy if we had eaten it when it was first made (I warmed it up in the microwave - not sure if this dried it out a bit) - still tasted really good.

How's it going for you Jo? Hope all OK:)

Well today's a new day and u can't change what you've done now but U can let it carry on effecting u or not!! So draw that line missus! :)

I may have to try the kebab meat it sounds yummy, may be on the menu for next week. I had a Lovely tea last night crispy chilli beef was yummy.

Week going good 100% so far so hoping for a loss on Tuesday again aiming for the 4lb I need for my 1.5 stone but haven't lost any more than 3 since my first week. Was just saying on mu diary that I was hoping my physio would give me the go ahead to do some swimming but she has said not to for the time being x

Claire L said:
Friday 20 July

Well - am feeling a bit disappointed with myself - due to last night's self sabotage, but not going to linger on it - weighed in - 900g gain!!!! AArgh!! sure this si not just pizza though - have been eating loads of pasta this weeks and prob not enough superfree, so I am going to try red/green days for a week to see if I can get rid of the 900g gain by next Thursday. - but today it is still extra easy as I want to use up the pork and noodles:D

Late breakfast / lunch: Wholemeal Bread Roll(HEB) , 2 hard boiled eggs mashed with a tsp extra light mayo and fat free from frais and chives, couple of tomatoes (1syn for mayo)

Dinner - pork and peppers stir fried with noodles and sauce made from sweet chilli sauce (2syns) lemon juice, soysauce and water
Had mine with some stir fried cabbage (with lots of pepper - Mmmm)

Snacks: nectarine, plums, strawberries

HEA - milk in drinks throughout the day

Syns: not too many I hope - but off to flicks to watch Ice Age 3 with youngest son - so will prob steal some of his popcorn - promise - not too much
:p

Food looks good for today I hope that u manage to resist the popcorn! :) As I said u can't change what u did now but u can change if it's still gunna effect u or not!

Hope u enjoy ice age x

Saturday 21 July
I am going to try a green day today

Breakfast: Wholemeal bread HEB , eggs x 2, brown sauce 1 syn

Lunch: asian veggies (frozen) stir fried with rice and soy sauce

Dinner:
Linda McCartney sausage
, mash, veg, gravy(syn free onion gravy) - make that meatballs , etc etc

HEA- milk for drinks

Syns: 15 for wine, 1 for brown sauce, 2 for mash (milk and tiny bit of low fat butter) Total for day = 18 - -Ooops!

Last edited:
Sunday 22 July

Didn't have the Linda McCartney sausages yesterday - 2 syns each - thought that was a lot?? so I decided to make it extra easy after all :) !! Made some meatballs and had those in gravy with mashed potato , green beans and sprouts - I am a firm advocate of the humble sprout!!

shared bottle of wine with other half as he had got back from his business travel - going to say 15 syns as I had mine with soda water so probably didn't really have half the bottle

Today's fare:

Breakfast: banana and yoghurt

Lunch: not sure yet - maybe ham salad sandwich if I feel hungry - or maybe an early dinner and skip lunch as it seems loads of food when it's all written down.

Dinner: Roast Chicken, potatoes, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, peas, gravy (syn free onion gravy - made massive batch yesterday and have loads left over), have also made the angel delight pudding (sugar free strawberry jelly and fat free vanilla yoghurt whisked in) so will have this for dessert with some fresh strawberries.

HEA - milk for drinks through day

HEB - bread for sarnie????? or will have fibre bar with cuppa before bed

Syns:

Last edited:
Its all sounding pretty good to me, Claire :) You have to live life, sometimes things will come up like the teeny bit of popcorn at the cinema (Ice AGe is ace, loved it!) and so long as the pizza is a one off and not a weekly/daily occurrence, it's all ok :) Don't get me wrong, I still beat myself up when I do stuff like that, but I'm learning to find the acceptance and balance!!!!

I'm interested in the angel delighty type pudding - Do you make up the jelly with hot water and then beat in the yogurt? Does that not go funny?

I'm interested in the angel delighty type pudding - Do you make up the jelly with hot water and then beat in the yogurt? Does that not go funny?[/QUOTE]

Hi Auburn - I thought the angel delight puding was nice - not great - tasted Ok but looked a bit synthetic if you know what I mean:D - I made the jelly with 1 cup of hot water to melt the crystals then 1 cup of cold water, and left it to cool a bit more before adding the vanilla yoghurt - whisked 4 or 5 times as the jelly was setting in the fridge, next morning the pudding looked like a pink bubbly blancmange thing - as I said it tasted OK - not as fluffy and light as angel delight but a fair substitute I suppose - it was barbie pink (strawberry jelly and vanilla yog!) and looked as though it could have been made out of polystyrene!! - never the less it is all gone now - kids liked it so will prob make again - will try some other jelly flavours, keep experimenting!!

Yesterday's menu

Breakfast - scrambled egg, tomato

Lunch, pasta with tomato sauce (tomato, chilli, tom puree, garlic, salt and pepper) with left over homemade meatballs, parmesan cheese 1.5 syns

Dinner: SW chilli with rice, side salad

Syns: tortillas - 5syns, soured cream2 syns,

Today's food -

Breakfast: Banana

Lunch

Dinner

Syns

Have just got home from monster visit to Linz with work, am starving hungry and have not eaten anything since 10am!! Pasta forme then it always hits the mark :)
Willstart again tomorrow with my diary.;-)

Helo again - been away but back to the grindstone now:)

Managed to loose 700g over the past 2 weeks so am feeling pretty good about everything especially as I sort of worked to the extra easy plan but then again didn't if you know what I mean:confused:

Yesterday was a 100% day though so feel back on track and hope for a small loss this week.

Todays menu is :

Breakfast - Wholemeal bread roll -HEB- with mashed up egg/LF mayo 1 syn, with tomato and cucumber

Lunch - homemade tomato soup 0syn , mango

Dinner - spicy pork and mexican rice from the recipe thread

HEA - milk for drinks throughout the day

Snacks - rice pudding 1.5syn, cheddar cheese on dinner - 3syns, glass of wine - 6syns

Last edited:
Second day back on plan 100% - yeah!!
The spicy pork and mexican rice was really good - thanks for posting that one:D

Today has been good so far:

Breakfast: 2 low fat sausages 1syn, egg, mushrooms and tomato (will start turning into a tomato soon I think)

Lunch: banana, raspberries and a 0%fat greek yoghurt

Dinner: Stir fry chicken and veg 1 syn for marinade/dressing, with rice

HEB - toast for supper spread with low fat spread 1syn and marmite

HEA - milk in drinks

Snacks:

Well 2 weeks away and Ohhh the damage!!!!!

Fell off the wagon in spectacular stylee and have been eating as though it ws an olympic sport and I was after gold!!

Yesterday however, through accident rather than managment, was much better and just that little bit of control has made me rethink and reboot - am now ready to start over. Plus my long awaited 'Everyday Italian' cookbook arrived and i sepnt the evening pouring over the recipes which was a huge motivation for me. Sooooooo...........

Today I am following extra easy

Breakfast: Egg, 2 ryvita (half HEB) tomatoes

Lunch: Veg soup

Dinner: meatballs and pasta (from the new recipe book:))

Snacks:

HEA: milk in drinks

Syns: LF sausage with breakfast - 1 syn

Not too bad yesterday,

Extra Easy again

Breakfast: egg, tomato, turkey bacon, mushrooms

Lunch: roast veg(peppers, courgette, aubergine, onion) with pasta, fresh pineapple and raspberries

Dinner: SW chicken curry with rice

Snacks: hummus - 4syns glass wine - 6 syns

HEA: milk for tea /coffee

HEB: brown bread roll

Back