Fat! - it's time to leave..........Byeeeee....

Well, dare I tempt fate and say another good day under my belt- wohoo!

Feel as though I am gaining control again which is great news for me:D

Yesterday went a bit like this:

Extra Easy
Breakfast - bread roll with egg mayo(1.5 for LF mayo) with cucumber and peppers

Lunch - Portobello mushroom stuffed with courgette pilaf (rice onion courgette) with a chicken quarter (no skin)

Dinner - steak, SW chips, med roast veggies, garlic bread (4 syns), cozyshack rice pudding 0syns (couldn't beleive that - had to go onto SW website and check NV twice before I believed what I was seeing - what a find !)

HEB: Wholemeal Bread roll
HEA: Milk in drinks throughout the day

Syns: 5.5

:wavey: hi Claire. Well done u for getting back on track and in such good stylee x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
- Hey Jo - I have been looking for you - thought you had been away for a little while - nice to see you again and thanks for the support - how is it going for you hun?

Another good day yesterday - feel like I'm on a roll
:D

Extra Easy

Breakfast: egg and tomato

Lunch: Chicken quarter with courgette, onion and tomato. Cozyshack rice pudding

Dinner: krauterfleckerl (Austrian pasta and cabbage meal - sounds awful but is actually really YUMMmmmm!)

Supper: 2 slices wholemeal bread toasted with butter (2syns) and marmite

HEA: milk for drinks through day
HEB : Bread for toast

SYNS: 2

Claire L said:
- Hey Jo - I have been looking for you - thought you had been away for a little while - nice to see you again and thanks for the support - how is it going for you hun?

Another good day yesterday - feel like I'm on a roll
:D

Extra Easy

Breakfast: egg and tomato

Lunch: Chicken quarter with courgette, onion and tomato. Cozyshack rice pudding

Dinner: krauterfleckerl (Austrian pasta and cabbage meal - sounds awful but is actually really YUMMmmmm!)

Supper: 2 slices wholemeal bread toasted with butter (2syns) and marmite

HEA: milk for drinks through day
HEB : Bread for toast

SYNS: 2

It's good to be back again lol! :) going ok I'm actually doing ww now sw is a great plan but at the moment just wasn't fitting in with my lifestyle whereas ww does that better. Still gunna be popping in on you to see how u going tho :) x

It's good to be back again lol! :) going ok I'm actually doing ww now sw is a great plan but at the moment just wasn't fitting in with my lifestyle whereas ww does that better. Still gunna be popping in on you to see how u going tho :) x

All the best with WW then Jo - keep us up to date with your progress:D

Wednesday, 29 Aug 2012
Breakfast: scrambled egg, smoked salmon, followed by raspberries

Snack: Apple

Lunch: Wild Rice salad (from HoneyOC's recipe)- was really good - 1.5syns for dressing, CozyShack rice pudding (think I might be addicted:worthy: - can't get enough of these!)

Dinner: Chicken fajita (without wrap) with a bit more of the rice salad - 1.5syns

Supper: 1 slice Wholemeal bread toasted with butter - 2syns and marmite

HEA: Milk for drinks
HEB: Bread

Syns: 5

Hi Claire :wavey:, been having a wee read through your thread, hope you don't mind? I might me wrong but I think we have the same struggles. I think planning ahead really helps me stick to plan but stuggle sometimes to find the time to plan ahead, if that makes sense?? I try to fit my meals in around the rest of the family but that doesn't always work for me. I also find that I tend to eat the same things again and again and then get fed up. I find it helps to read through other people's diaries for ideas on here, I'm going to have a look at the recipe thread that you mention for some new ideas.

It's so easy to fall off the waggon but it's great that you draw a line under that day and start again. I know so many people that fall off and don't get back on again!!

Good luck, I'll pop back in soon and see how your getting on :)

Claire L said:
All the best with WW then Jo - keep us up to date with your progress:D

Wednesday, 29 Aug 2012
Breakfast: scrambled egg, smoked salmon, followed by raspberries

Snack: Apple

Lunch: Wild Rice salad (from HoneyOC's recipe)- was really good - 1.5syns for dressing, CozyShack rice pudding (think I might be addicted:worthy: - can't get enough of these!)

Dinner: Chicken fajita (without wrap) with a bit more of the rice salad - 1.5syns

Supper: 1 slice Wholemeal bread toasted with butter - 2syns and marmite

HEA: Milk for drinks
HEB: Bread

Syns: 5

I will u don't get rid of me that easily :) x

Monday 3 Sep

Extra Easy

Breakfast: bacon, sweetcorn fritters, apple

Lunch: Vegetable soup, ryvita and Laughing cow cheeses

Dinner: Lean Pork steak, mashed potato, broccoli, carrots and peas gravy (2syns)

Snacks: Cozyshack rice pudding , banana

HEA: Laughing cow cheeses
HEB: Ryvita x 4

Tuesday 4 Sep

Extra Easy

Breakfast: wholemeal bread (1 small slice) with egg

Lunch: sweet potato and chili soup (homemade 0 syns), vegetable tagine with rice, fat free vanilla yoghurt

Dinner: Krauterfleckerl,

HEA: Cheese

HEB: 1 small slice wholemeal bread / scanbreads

Syns: wine 10 syns (full glass then another little glass!)

Last edited:
Wednesday 5 Sep

Extra Easy

Breakfast: wholemeal bread roll with egg mayo (LF mayo) 2 syns, tomato

Lunch : Left over Krauterfleckerl, grapes

Snack scan bread and laughing cow cheese

Dinner: Tandoori chicken quarters, salad, roast peppers and bombay potatoes YUMMY:eating:
Roast fig with 0%fat greek yog 2.5syns

Syns: LF mayo 2, scan bread 3, figs 2.5

HEA: Laughing cow cheese

HEB: Wolemeal bread roll

Last edited:
Thursday 6 Sep

Extra Easy

Breakfast: 1 weetabix, milk form HEA allowance and banana

Lunch:

Dinner:

HEA: milk for breakfast and 1 cuppa!

HEB: weetabix x 1 /

Syns:

Well it is over a month since I visited this diary - not good!! but in saying that I have been browsing other diaries and on the whole have sort of been good:rolleyes: ...sort of

Today is a new start.... I have decided that I will take photo's of my meals (whenever possible) in the hope that if I am catching it on camera I will be more careful about what is on the plate, and maybe be more aware of portion size - cos mine is huge!!! and I am sure this is not helping even though it shouldn't really matter! Either way all will be revealed to the world - warts and all!! - please comment - let me know if I am going wrong with this.

Here goes - today's breakfast : Egg Mayo on wholemeal roll (HEB) 1 syn for LF mayo, with tomato and cucumber (superfree).

Lunch: Homemade roast tomato soup, turkey steak with roast aubergine and spinach

Dinner: Mushroom chow mein - this is the whole pan full - not my portion - LOL!!

lunch1.JPGlunch2.JPG
mushroom chow.JPG
egg roll.JPG

Last edited:
Morning - today I am Green and food plan is:

Breakfast: Poached eggs on wholemeal muffin with spinach and tomato (HEB for wholemeal muffin)

Lunch: Tomato soup (same photo from yesterday cos it's the same soup!!:))

Dinner: Salmon fishcakes chips and peas (HEB for salmon)

Lets se how I do.........

fishcake.JPG

lunch2.JPG
poached egg.JPG

Last edited:
Today I going extra easy (I think)

menu is:

Breakfast: Weetabix x1 (half HEB) with milk (half HEA) and banana

Lunch: fried rice with veggies

Dinner: not sure yet - maybe pasta, maybe jacket potato - see what I fancy later on :D -

Yum - had spaghetti bolognese - but didn't take a photo cos I couldn't find my phone!!! - 2 syns for parmesan cheese (only small amount - am guessing syns) and half HEB for very small bread roll - not as good as garlic bread but at least it was something.

Will have some fruit later tonight and maybe option hot choc before bed

weetabix.JPGrice.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there, reporting a useless day on Saturday!! - went on shopping trip with friends and had a great day but rubbish with food - had half bread roll and egg before I went (half HEB) but ended up having sandwich for lunch as it was the best option on offer - so another HEB for bread (ham salad filling) so make the half HEB for this morining 3 syns. When I got home both kids were out - oldest in town with his mates and youngest having sleepover at his mates - so OH and I decided to go out for something to eat.....we went out but got 'stuck' in a bar and several beers later we had still no food plans. Got a call from youngest son to say he was sick and wanted to come home Mmmmm!! so ended up going to pick him up then taxi home - it was about midnight when we got in and I was ravenous so guess what I ate - cheese and tomato sarnie!! - so basically bready day all in all and not much else!. Woke up this morning feeling pretty grim - but did my run (to collect car from underground station where we had left it last night!!) which did blow the cobwebs off a bit. Today has been better so far....

Breakfast: full english: scrambled egg, LF sausages (1 syn for 2 small ones), beans, hash browns (homemade - syn free) tomato and mushrooms - went down a treat!!

full english.JPG

Lunch: Toasted sandwich - really - you think I would have had enough of these things!! wholewheat (HEB) breadcheese (HEA) ham, onion and tomato

Dinner: Chicken casserole (0 syn) with mash and broccoli

Syns: 1 for sausage, 1.5 for LF butter on toasted sandwich,

Last edited:
Happy monday:D

Start of a new week and I am feeling motivated - need to keep this feeling going as long as I can!!

Today I am going to have a Green day- plan...............

Breakfast: Beans and egg on toast

beans.JPG

Lunch: Pasta and cabbage (krauter fleckerl - Austrian dish - sounds a wierd combination but is reall very nice)

Dinner: Chicken biriyani (HEB for chicken and 2 syns for oil)

HEA: Milk in drinks
Syns - see where they go later!!

Last edited:
Tuesday 23 Oct 2012 - Extra Easy day today

Breakfast - raspberries, mango and greek yoghurt
raspberries.jpg
Lunch - ham salad sarnie with SW chips and beetroot (HEB for bread) (3 syns scraping of LF mayo and bread a little bigger than HEB size)

sarnie.JPG

Dinner: Cassoulet with spicy sausage 4syns

HEA - milk in drinks

Well once again I completely lost it last night and after a day of being good - I went on to eat - well god only knows what!! - and for no reason whatsoever - I have no idea why I self sabotage a good day - some weird and twisted psychology no doubt - no matter - I am not going to let it get to me !!..... so today is extra easy - if only!!!

Plus, OH's brother is coming to stay for a few days- lands tonight so no doubt there will be lots of beers and eating out involved - even more cause to be ULTRA good today . . .

Breakfast: Pineapple, raspberries and yoghurt and HIFI bar (HEB)

Lunch: Small portion of chicken biriyani (left over from Monday - hope it is OK!!) with asian style salad

Dinner: Sweet and sour meatballs with noodles (from slimming eats website - look good - will report on taste after dinner :eating:

HEA: Milk in drinks

Back from my impromptu mini break!!! - We had my OH's little brother visiting- (actually not that little - 6'4 and 32years old!!- LOL) so a great time was had by all - much eating and drinking - so now I am back to step 1!!

Ah well - all for the greater good!! -

SO today I have to find some motivation - put away all thoughts of 'maybe a cheeky little glass of wine with lunch' and get back to it big time .... the countdown to Christmas is upon me and it is time to get serious - again!!

Today is going to be extra easy - find these easiest to cope with - especially as kids on hols from school so have to accomodate them too at lunchtime.

Breakfast: eggs on toast

Lunch: running sushi (6syns in total)

Dinner: rice with veggie curry

It's OH birthday tomorrow - was thinking of going out for dinner this evening but he said not to bother - he is off with work travelling to Sweden tomorrow - early in the morning (on his actual b/day - boo hoo!) so we will celebrate when he gets back in 10 days - gives me time to try and make inroads at least... will think of something nice to have at home - good but within the plan!! - let's see what I can come up with - off to do a bit of shopping then!

Last edited:
Happy Halloween everyone

Plans for today - buy pumpkin so younger son can do his carving (done)
make sure we have enough milk etc (tomorrow a bank holiday here)
pick up tickets for Skyfall - just opening here tonight - am really looking forward to it!!

On the food front - today I am planning on another extra easy day -

Breakfast - toast (HEB) and LF butter - 2 syns

Lunch - veggie soup

Dinner - veg/pasta bake (HEA for cheese/milk)

Popcorn at cinema (??syns - salty flavour for me:D - will check correct syn value later)

Back