Fat Pat to Thin Lynn

tasha__

Hello I am Natasha

I am going tell you all about me and I hope you like me!

I am 21

I have been overweight since I left school and got myself a desk job

I drink, probably, a little too much

I am impulsive

I love nothing more than goin out and dancing the night away (usually in a drunken stupor)

I have a notorious habit of giving up when it gets hard! But NOT this time!!!

I hope you enjoy reading my journey to the slimmer me!

x

Hello Natasha, nice to meet you. I owe much of my weight gain to drinking too much wine over a number of years, so we have something in common already:) The problem with alcohol is that it has "empty" calories i.e. no nutritional value at all - and it has a habit of sticking to the hips!
Have you a plan for cutting down on alcohol while you are partying?
Good luck with your goals.
Tina x

Well when I go out I usually drink lager or cider so its really just a case of switching to spirits and diet mixers.... but my best bet would be just to stop goin out so often and only go on a night out once a month rather than once a week haha x

29/08-31/08

I have a had bad luck these past few days :(

Star week has arisen which put me in a temporary bad mood as I was dreading a first week gain but I am adamant I am sticking to the diet so I will hopefully see a loss!

Then I woke up in the middle of the night with the worst tooth ache I have ever had!

The next day trying to get to a dentist and get rid of the pain was so stressful.... everything that could go wrong went wrong! Due to the pain all I ate all day was 3 sliced up apples!

But today the 31st I am feeling slightly better and I am determined to carry on sticking as close to plan as I can!

Xx

01/09 - 02/09

So I went to the pub on saturday and got myself absolutely HAMMERED! :eek:

I did however only drink vodka and either soda and lime or diet coke. Not my usual pints of cider/lager! :D

I also made sure I had some food waiting for me when I got in because I knew I'd want to eat! I managed to stay away from the kebab shop!

On the sunday I was suffering the inevitable hangover so I had my bacon sandwhich with a bit of ketchup and didnt eat anything til sunday dinner was ready! I did decline the option of a yorkshire pud so do feel I achieved something!

03/09 First Weigh In

No matter how many times I weigh in I don't think it will ever get less daunting!

I found myself stood about to step on the scales remembering the sugar I had in my tea that I didnt put down as syns.... The bit of fat on the bacon I hadn't cut off....

BUT!!

I lost 2.5lbs!!!

I know its not much but I am over the moon!! To say it has been Star week and I went out on Saturday night and had atleast 56 syns I dont think I have done too bad!

So I set myself a target of 3lbs in group last night but as I am not going out and have no reason to be off of plan I think I would like to get my 1/2 stone award so I am upping my target to 4.5lbs!

xx

Well done you!i go out partying quite a lot too and never sway from the dirty food but now have chicken kebab meat rather than a whole pizza like I used to...Iv always drank vodka so just had to change the mixer :) good luck this next week!x

Back