Total Solution Fat, Sick and Nearly Blind!

Dear Dumb Diary.... hahaha

I’m ready to smash my next weekend! Dozed off a bit earlier than usual last night and so up at 7am with a mega wee to compensate. 2 kids in my bed and this cold = awake for the day!

Going to have a sort out of clothes all morning and then have 2 exams and 3pm. Been on the ever moving train to clinical psychology a loooong time. Promised myself this is the last year I’m doing it!! Exams will be fuelled by..... water and coffee ☕️ Do pray for me haha😭

Have a good day to whoever is reading x

Order is restored! Finally dropped weight again haha. Weigh in Monday is much less daunting now! All hail the fat whoosh!

Whop whooop that's brilliant. It had to come off at some point. Motivation back lol. I was going to weigh myself earlier resisted. X

Thank you Darcy! Not holding my breath too much cramming as usual but got to be in it to win it!

Yes! It had to go! My scales are now gone until Monday morning. OFFICIAL weigh in haha. Thought it was odd that my body would let me down so early but Ive never actually weighed myself daily before :/ Weird enough.... I did think t would be a fat whoosh because I was holding a wee in alllll night which is not usual for me. Then I just gave up early and emptied out I was like.... wow.... goodbye water retention. I wont miss you hahaha. It defiantly made me consider food week to keep my metabolism going though! Weird to think it could basically start next week :/ I am going to plan the full week out to 200 cals addition as stick it religiously! I will definitely be keeping close eye on scales though! haha x

As long as you stay in ketosis it will work. It's making sure not too much protein, it's weighing accurately as it can convert glucose if you've overloaded the plate lol and knock you out.

The liver can convert the amino acids into sugar. That's why it's a set amount of protein on the plate. It's pretty low Carb content. I've added screenshot of my fitness pal macro with three shakes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180303-123238.png
    Screenshot_20180303-123238.png
    120.7 KB · Views: 5
Ahhh Im with you. Its a relavely high figure with protein I thought? Could be wrong Im not an expert but I always thought 200-300g a day was easy for body to manage. I wont be eating anything thats not on the list. Probably stick to eggs tbh x

Its a tiny amount on add a meal. If its anything like cwp if you had chicken breast it was a piece aprox the size of your thumb lol. I wS reading about it on a forum about the keto diet.

I have 3 eggs max in my head but Id never eat that many in one day haha. Any chicken I have will be crouton pieces on a pizza pack. Im snazzy like that haha x

Lol OMG you will be bunged up 😂😂 what are the pizza packs like? Never been very daring when it comes to trying food packs lol xx

Nooo eggs are life! I’d easy eat 3egg omelette daily :/ I love eggs a lot 🤪 hmm I love the pizza but it is basically tomato flavour on top of flavouress base😂 I’m all about savoury those. Not a fan of sweet at all :(

Been at the pub all afternoon feeding everyone bar me as usual! I’m sooooo cold it’s unbearable! Just had to come in room to calm down; my body is numb!

I'm starving too, had to make a cake with my little one. Lol now dinner, I'm sick of making food 🙈
Been making a snowman so now I can't get warm. Lol we need summer.

I’m no hungry just so so cold 🙄 drinking a pint of peppermint tea haha slowly warming up hahaha. Give me a minute to thaw out!

Weigh day tomorrow, can't wait to see our losses. We should both be really proud at how well we are doing. Chatting to you is helping me stay on track. Its easier talking to someone who gets it lol. Xx

Ahh it’s acfually day 14 now hehe quick edit! The days are running away with me! You will do it just look at yourself in mirror and tell yourself that quitting is not an option!

I know fade away! On the exact same day too 🙌🏽🙌🏽 Will be interesting to see if there’s any differences if I do food week this time and you don’t do it. It’s weird to think it will be next week?! Seems too soon!

I always try my paddy’s day outfit on on a Sunday haha. I bought it for Christmas and it was way too tight! Every week it looks that little bit better. Zip still open but I think another 2 weeks TS will crack it :) I’m planning a sober night though so have to be confident 🙈😂😂😂

Lots of little things for me to do today so should hopefully be a quick end to the week!

Back