Total Solution Fat, Sick and Nearly Blind!

He’s literally just came to bed with a mixed kebab 😡 of all days. I could kill him but I won’t because I need him to do the breakfasts tomorrow 😂😂😂 I miss food!

Eurgh

Attachments

• 1E1FC54C-00BB-4A3F-B9D6-54CD6D00BDDB.jpeg
    1E1FC54C-00BB-4A3F-B9D6-54CD6D00BDDB.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
OMG I would have killed him and I don't even like 🥙 kebabs 😂.
Told my husband if he has takeaway he's taking it away somewhere else. Lol but if you need him to do breakfasts then I'd let it slip once.

Agh the smell was unreal! and he was giving it all... you can have some chicken if you want. I LOVE chicken kebab :/ Anywho.... This girl has a bridemaid dress to rock this summer!! No kebabs for me! Im the biggest bridesmaid and I refuse to accept it! 3 adults.... size 6/8 (my sister), size 10/12 (other side family) size 16/18 (me!!!!!) I refuse to be bigger than a size 12 next to these women. Im also a size F chest so it doesnt do much for helping me look slender :/

On the plus size! Yesterday I popped to the car with both my girls for the eldest to drop in the shop for me. I was in my pyjamas with a shin length coat on. When I was coming back into the door my pants fell down hahaha. The pyjamas were a generous fit but I think it's time to lash them haha. NSV! x

😂😂😂😂 what is it with us and trouser mishaps? Definitely time to get some smaller ones.
I always think I have chunky legs... Yeah I do now cos I'm enormous but even when slim I always think they look fat. Compared to others they are I'm sure. Bodies are wierd. I big up top too. They do go down to an E when I slim down which makes bra shopping easier lol. Xx

Sorry I've been crap today! Just so bus with work. Just finished my last pack and the hubby had the cheek to say mmmm that smells nice haha. I made them all spag bol tonight so when I wanted my pizza I added italian herbs and garlic powder. Like being in Bella Italia honest!! Another day done and dusted! Off for a late night spring clean!

***Day 16 100% TS DONE!***
Egg
Cookie and Cream bar
Pizza

xx

Sorry I've been crap today! Just so bus with work. Just finished my last pack and the hubby had the cheek to say mmmm that smells nice haha. I made them all spag bol tonight so when I wanted my pizza I added italian herbs and garlic powder. Like being in Bella Italia honest!! Another day done and dusted! Off for a late night spring clean!

***Day 16 100% TS DONE!***
Egg
Cookie and Cream bar
Pizza

xx
Really need to try this pizza out. Hopefully it's back in stock soon.
Well done on 100% not easy it was pasta day here too lol. I'm a sucker for Italian food. Made me want the Bella cheesy garlic bread lol

Ahhh My legs are done in from yoga yesterday! It's so hard to balance on this energy haha. My legs are killing. Id easy do an hour before christmas and now I feel my body flagging half an hour in! I challenge any doctor who say "yoga isn't exercise" to do it with my instructor hahaha. Its day 17 and Im feeling anxious, lethargic, busy... but 100%! Trying to decorate every room again before easter. Just ordered a new suite and chair with pelmets for the living room, all has to be perfected beforehand! Gives me something to think about at least!

Not had chance to prep food week yet :/ Must do it before Sunday. Have a good day all x

Ahhh My legs are done in from yoga yesterday! It's so hard to balance on this energy haha. My legs are killing. Id easy do an hour before christmas and now I feel my body flagging half an hour in! I challenge any doctor who say "yoga isn't exercise" to do it with my instructor hahaha. Its day 17 and Im feeling anxious, lethargic, busy... but 100%! Trying to decorate every room again before easter. Just ordered a new suite and chair with pelmets for the living room, all has to be perfected beforehand! Gives me something to think about at least!

Not had chance to prep food week yet :/ Must do it before Sunday. Have a good day all x
Haha you're as bad as I am. I ordered a new suite before Christmas knowing I had 4 weeks before it arrived. I bought all new accessories ready. Jan 1st I had the hubby painting ready for the new sofas arriving at the weekend. Certainly had no time to think about eating and that was just one room.
Lol don't eat bars before upholstery in case something slips 😂😂
Never tried yoga I know I wouldn't be able to get in half the positions lol.

hahaha I am always decorating :/ I definately got it from my mum. There is ALWAYS one room being changed or the garden. I think its a problem hahaha.

Omg I recommend yoga to everyone. I love it it's me favourite hobby ever x

Enjoy your decorating!

I plan on ordering a new sofa once I reach target weight.......as one of my rewards :classic_big_grin:

Thank you Darcy. Its keeping me super busy and distracted thats for sure. I don't know how we cram so much stuff in to one space, really!!

So; I'm sitting down now planning my food week in full from day 22 to 28. Then it just occurred to me. I have been sitting here trying to fathom out how to sit through family lunch on Sunday (husband and his 3 sisters lost their mum in January so trying to make a nice day of mothers day! and add 12 children in to the mix haha). Were booked for a set meal but I was going to stick to coffee and try to thicken my skin enough in preparation for the... "oh you should just eat healthy and exercise".... "oh them diets are no good" blah blah etc. You get the gist. I may shuffle my food week forward by a day and have a chicken salad Sunday! If anyone asks... Im not very hungry :D Stick to water and "be the driver" jobs a gooden!! Im still super anxious to try food week as Ive never done it before on a VLCD but when i considered an extra 200 cals a day x 7, its literally a difference of half a pound! If I can keep my willpower in tact as easily as I have done so far it could be a great time for me.

We shall see....

***DAY 17 100% TS done!***
cookies and cream shake (6/10)
Cookies and cream bar (7/10)
Pizza (8.5/10) ha!

Night all xx

I’ll be very interested to hear all about this. I will doing a food week from 2nd April (Easter Monday). My plan was to have two shakes and a low calorie meal - veg or salad or something - each day. Does that sound about right? After that week I should be medically clear to just crack on 100% until goal. I don’t want to do a food week at all really, as I will be paranoid about ketosis, but (1) it’s part of the rules, and (2) I’m going to be hiking!

Thank you Darcy. Its keeping me super busy and distracted thats for sure. I don't know how we cram so much stuff in to one space, really!!

So; I'm sitting down now planning my food week in full from day 22 to 28. Then it just occurred to me. I have been sitting here trying to fathom out how to sit through family lunch on Sunday (husband and his 3 sisters lost their mum in January so trying to make a nice day of mothers day! and add 12 children in to the mix haha). Were booked for a set meal but I was going to stick to coffee and try to thicken my skin enough in preparation for the... "oh you should just eat healthy and exercise".... "oh them diets are no good" blah blah etc. You get the gist. I may shuffle my food week forward by a day and have a chicken salad Sunday! If anyone asks... Im not very hungry :D Stick to water and "be the driver" jobs a gooden!! Im still super anxious to try food week as Ive never done it before on a VLCD but when i considered an extra 200 cals a day x 7, its literally a difference of half a pound! If I can keep my willpower in tact as easily as I have done so far it could be a great time for me.

We shall see....

***DAY 17 100% TS done!***
cookies and cream shake (6/10)
Cookies and cream bar (7/10)
Pizza (8.5/10) ha!

Night all xx
if you can have the chicken salad I'd possibly go for that. Just class it as one of your good week days as you're starting it next week aren't you. I'm thinking of skipping the week. Or maybe having a couple of days.

I've volunteered to cook breakfast, lunch and tea on Sunday! Arg. Pancakes, roast etc...

But it's shakes all the way for me, I just love them so much I wouldn't want to miss out! Hahaha.

I've volunteered to cook breakfast, lunch and tea on Sunday! Arg. Pancakes, roast etc...

But it's shakes all the way for me, I just love them so much I wouldn't want to miss out! Hahaha.
Lol we are off to the zoo on Sunday taking my mom too. So plenty of walking and ill be too busy to think about food. Glad nobody suggested a meal lol.

Restaurant overbook so don't have to worry about it after all! Will be popping to my mums to see my sister and mum but told them I wont be joining them for lunch! Food week starts Monday for me or supposedly due then. Im not 100% Full fathom. Ive never done it before because Ive always preferred to stick to 3 packs and just water black coffee religiously. I like that no thinking and second guessing is involved. BUT. Ive only ever done 6 weeks at a time, and planning 12ish 100% this time so thinking in terms of sustenance (especially as I'm taking meds with horrific side effects!) I believe its 3 packs and 200-400cals worth of high protein conventional food. So people tend to stick with chicken and a green for side. Ill be having an egg for breakfast on mine (I don't start packs until 12) so may give me a little jumpstart :) My TOM is late also... I'm thinking I may crave something sweet when it finally arrives for food week so I'll treat myself to 1 Dr pepper zero I think. But I really do try to avoid fizz so that will be the most sweetness I'll have. That said I have some desert type packs that will most likely suffice!

Excited for my next weigh in now. My daughter called me flat stanly yesterday so they must be noticing a change! haha! I also dug out some jeans which are a perfect fit! So I can ditch the leggins for a while :)

Aha, well you have told me something quite important - three shakes PLUS a small meal, not instead of one of the shakes.

I don't eat chicken, but I could put together a LOT of low carb veggie or salad goodness in a big bowl for 200 cals a pop. That sounds good.

Right, three plus food for first week of April then. Nice.

Restaurant overbook so don't have to worry about it after all! Will be popping to my mums to see my sister and mum but told them I wont be joining them for lunch! Food week starts Monday for me or supposedly due then. Im not 100% Full fathom. Ive never done it before because Ive always preferred to stick to 3 packs and just water black coffee religiously. I like that no thinking and second guessing is involved. BUT. Ive only ever done 6 weeks at a time, and planning 12ish 100% this time so thinking in terms of sustenance (especially as I'm taking meds with horrific side effects!) I believe its 3 packs and 200-400cals worth of high protein conventional food. So people tend to stick with chicken and a green for side. Ill be having an egg for breakfast on mine (I don't start packs until 12) so may give me a little jumpstart :) My TOM is late also... I'm thinking I may crave something sweet when it finally arrives for food week so I'll treat myself to 1 Dr pepper zero I think. But I really do try to avoid fizz so that will be the most sweetness I'll have. That said I have some desert type packs that will most likely suffice!

Excited for my next weigh in now. My daughter called me flat stanly yesterday so they must be noticing a change! haha! I also dug out some jeans which are a perfect fit! So I can ditch the leggins for a while :)
Ooo flat Stanley, you're doing something right there. Whoop whooop fitting in 👖 lol I dream of that day hahahaha. Well done LL.
Good news that you can stick with the plan. One less meal to worry about.

Thank you haha. I keep looking in the mirror. The hourglass is slowllllly creeping back.

On the downside I had hospital appointment today to check my eye sight (my condition has caused swelling behind the eyes so they have been trying to get them back to normal). 4 months on meds at 2 stone loss has made no difference whatsoever! Now I will wait on neurologist but I suspect Ill be in for a lumbar puncture again soon. I really hate them :( Last time they took an hour and 4 attempts to get the fluid. Hopefully a thinned frma emight make it a little better for us all :(

*DAY 18 100% TS DONE!***

vanilla almond shake
egg
pizza

Thats my very last pizza until this girl delivers :( paid last Sunday so Im getting desperate now! Here me thinking im prepared. Ill be on all shakes/bars tomorrow :( wish me luck!

xx

Back