Fat to bin

Hello .. Im up to my eyes in admin .. Much of half term last week was spent at my computer and still at it
Reports
Student profiles
Schemes of work
Targets
Lesson plans
Transcripts
etc etc anyway m I chose the job so cant complain AND Im chipping away ay it all so there is a faint flicker of light at the end of the tunnel.
My new fat club leader ( husband) is useless !!!!!!
He encourages his members to eat takeaways so as not to bother cooking
Visit endless tea rooms
Eat fish and chips on days out
Make the contents of a baking recipe book he bought to sample them all
Visit each tea room in a book of local tea rooms
Now I know that I can refuse these offers ....but he is the class leader :D:D

Thank goodness the holiday is over ..though I text to say I was really tired after staying late last night .. his answer was to get a takeaway so I didnt have to cook .... Not prepare some veg and stick a ready prepared meal in the oven.. Good day today though eating wise..

Hello .. Im around still.. 3 off this week so hoping for another one next week to get half stone. Following the Scottich Slimmers plan very happily while my daughter follows SW. I am taking my class to see Joseph at the city theatre on Wednesday which we are all looking forward to. Just over a week ago , I breathed in an insect and have had a sore chest and fluctuating temperature since .. I decide to get it seen then I have a better day so dont bother.. Maybe tomorrow .. Its mad because I was feeling better over the weekend.

Hi Diana,

Yuk...that insect thing sounds horrible! Hope you're a lot better now xxx

And congratulations on such a big loss this week! Xx

hi diana hope ur having a nice weekend xx
Thanks Val . I made mincemeat for the first time and oh my goodness...its amazing . All citrus and sticky brandy ..Busy at work doing Christmas things which is always a nice time of the year.. I put 4lbs on 2 weeks ago then lost 1 week after and 3 off this week so the sum total is 6lbs in as many weeks.. Not tremendous but in the right direction..
Hope you are ok .. will have a look at diaries. Im actually following the Scottish Slimmers plan so spend time on theit forum as I feel a bit of a gatecrasher here now .

Thanks Val . I made mincemeat for the first time and oh my goodness...its amazing . All citrus and sticky brandy ..Busy at work doing Christmas things which is always a nice time of the year.. I put 4lbs on 2 weeks ago then lost 1 week after and 3 off this week so the sum total is 6lbs in as many weeks.. Not tremendous but in the right direction..
Hope you are ok .. will have a look at diaries. Im actually following the Scottish Slimmers plan so spend time on theit forum as I feel a bit of a gatecrasher here now .

Made mincemeat myself many moons ago and didn't get round to putting labels on and mistook it for tomato chutney..was a bit odd with cheese!?!

Glad the weight is still gradually going in the right direction for you Diana, wish I was having the same results!!

AND do hope you won't leave us... I used to come on here just to play the games for yonks before I got round to doing my diary, so noones going to consider you a gatecrasher at all.
Fact is I am posting on quite a few different forums...about 3 weight loss ones + Db + AS + loads of others...:D
Hope you had a good day.

Hello girls..how lovely to see you have popped into my diary.
Well the 3lbs lost last week is on again so in the last few weeks I have been playing with the few lbs putting them on and off. Now in theory, I could lose half a stone before Christmas as I have been able to lose half a stone in 2 weeks many times ...BUT it means all out commitment and obvious sacrifices ..
I have a sneaky plan this year .. Im going to buy a lot less of everything so as the 'Christmas' food doesnt last foer 2 weeks as usual. The trouble with being teachers is that the holiday is 2 weeks so all the festive food gets grazed on over this time.. The nuts are still being nibbled as well as the 5 dozen mince pies I felt the need to make .. the left over Roses that no one wanted become a compulsory force feed along with biscuits for cheese that you dont eat at any other time of the year . Why do we need a tin of special sweet biscuits too? Lumps of cheese all going off and pork pies !! WE HAVE to have pork pies ..why? I dont even like them. Anyway , I will cut right back on what I buy and it wont be noticed ..I have 16 adults coming on 27th so will need lots of food around then ..cross that bridge later I think..
College carol conc ert tomorrow followed by mince pies and drinks .. always food involved and here starts the attempt to eat own body weight in Roses and Quality Street , Heros and cellebrations .. The tins are mounting up in the office and are being used as stepping stones to reach the walk in cupboard. I made a garland of packs of varied coloured packs of walkers crisps to string round the office as one of the teachers lives on crisps..
I have made an attempt at buying some presents and poured half a bottle of brandy over the Christmas cake I made... so I am making a bit of an effort .. I have taken leave of my senses and ordered a 7' paper Christmas tree from John Lewis .. Goodness knows where its going as the cat has been banned from the front room for launching himself into the real tree and making off with the beads ..He will wreck this one given the chance .
http://www.johnlewis.com/231403595/Product.aspx
This is the tree which I will put a few tiny white lights on and maybe some small white or silver baubles.. I was making some large 3D paper snowflakes yesterday quite happily when my OH came in and said they looked stupid and couldnt see the point .. Big strop followed and craftwork went in the bin followed by a huge drawer clearing session to clear my anger.. Off to look at my Christmas online order ....and cut it in half

Back