Fatkens diary

Well done on you your 8lbs its a brillant start.

I'm OOT, so carnt really say a lot lol.

You should get three points today!

Nice loss Ken. Hope you're not saying the same about the footie later lol

If us minimin-ers club together to give you a pound for every pound you loose you might be able to buy the club yourself come the end of the season hee hee

i know, im punching well above my weight with jen !!!! :happy036: im v lucky !!! just wanna be v lucky + SLIM AGAIN !!!! typical man eh wantin everythin !!!!!!!

Now now, don't be putting yourself down...you make an attractive couple together..well suited :)

Hope you enjoyed the match and your tea afterwards :D

thanks blossoms !!!!!!! looks like youve also made a great start !!!!!!!:clap: :worthy:, what plan are you on ?

Thanks luv :) Am not really on any plan, am counting calories with myfitnesspal, which motivates me to exercise so that I can eat more!

All the best for this week, hope the exrcising goes well for you, makes a good difference to weight loss innit
x

RainbowRose said:
have a good day Ken..keep melting those lbs :)

Hi , been doin the wii fit , not my thing really but if I can shift a couple of stone I can go back to 5 a side !!!!!! Got a couple of recipe books now and gonna do my Jamie Oliver impression and try a few out this week !!!! How was the weekend ? Good I hope ! I managed to skip the lager !!!! It was a miracle !!!!!!!!

tranquility said:
Seem to be a few of us Reds invading this Blue board Ken lol. All I have to say is Tottenham just knew it was a disaster waiting to happen as usual hee hee

I know I'm over run by reds !!!!!!!!!!! Never mind I won't hold it against you all ........ Well depends what happens in the derby in a fortnight !!!!!!!!! He he

beanboy said:
HI Ken its funny how us men think, my wife is slim and attractive and looks a good 10yrs younger than she is, and I to often think how did I manage that (despite the fact I'm a dead ringer for George Clooney.......NOT!), she tells me she loves me no matter what size I am, but I never really believe her.

I guess this really Isn't the best time to say I am a fan of the other side of Liverpool, taken so much stick today at work.....

Hope your weight loss is like your football team (on the way down) seriously have a great week 2 and keep it up

Hi beanboy and oh not another red !!!! Is everyone slimming a lfc fan ?!?!?! I've noticed none of them live in Liverpool though !!( the citys all ours !!!! ) It must be our winning personality that got us are wives eh !!!!!!!!!!! How did the diet go at the weekend ?? I managed to stay away from lager ..... What an achievement !!!!!

blossums said:
Thanks luv :) Am not really on any plan, am counting calories with myfitnesspal, which motivates me to exercise so that I can eat more!

All the best for this week, hope the exrcising goes well for you, makes a good difference to weight loss innit
x

Started my exercise regime fully today ...... Was hard work !!!!!!!! Was never gonna be easy eh !!!!

I know I'm over run by reds !!!!!!!!!!! Never mind I won't hold it against you all ........ Well depends what happens in the derby in a fortnight !!!!!!!!! He he

lol I predict a action packed 0-0 draw, copious amounts of not as nice as it used to be banter, several sendings off, disallowed penalty or two and KK & DM having fisticuffs on the touchline.

Same ol same ol lol

Well done on resisting the lager..small changes will make big differences my friend :)

My weekend was good thanks, once you've survived and stayed on track a few weekends, it becomes second nature to keep it up....honestly!

My hubby is another red!!!! :)...he was born and bred in liverpool..but i enticed him all the way up to bonnie scotland ;)....he has stayed very loyal to his football team though!

have a great day, hope the exercising becomes easier soon..well done you!

hi guys hope all your diets are going well. my sw recipe books have arrived and i can now start posting some of my meals intead of just puttin on some boring home made soup !!!!!!!!!!! been working longish hours but been finding time in the mornings to do some workouts {startin slowly} keep gettin tempted to weigh myself but waiting till sunday mornin . will let you know the results !!!

Good luck with the weigh in, am unable to resist checking the scales everyday so admire you being able to wait!
All the best
x

RainbowRose said:
Good luck with weigh in Ken, i'll be popping by on sunday to see how you've done..fingers crossed :)

Enjoy those recipe books..i'm impressed!

Cheers rainbowrose !!!!! Got my fingers crossed that I'm able to post some good news !!!!! Hope you to are have good results this week !!

Back