Fatkens diary

blossums said:
Good luck with the weigh in, am unable to resist checking the scales everyday so admire you being able to wait!
All the best
x

ThAnks blossom !!!!! And best of luck to you for your next weigh in !!!!!!!!!!!!! Let ye know how I get on . I know what ye mean about checkin daily .... It's very tempting !!!!! Have a great weekend ! K

In 30 plus weeks I have never had a sneaky look at the scales, but after having chippy twice this week instead of once I think I may have a look in the morning, don't think it will be pretty.

hiya all !!!!!!! its the weekend at last !!!!!!!!!!! just weighed in and ive got 5lb loss to report which im pleased about but would have been great to get 1 more and reach my first stone loss, not complaining though !!!!!!!!!!! hope all your diets are going great.
im goona be tryin a couple of new recipes next week like the mushroom pate,american meat loaf (without the breadcrumbs) and maybe the spicy baked chicken . i will be the new jamie oliver in no time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonna step up the workouts next week also (not enjoying them yet but the more i do the more into it i wll get )
was wandering if anyone had the recipe for the sw cheesecake ???? i can remember its digestives for the base and also had sf lime jelly and i think cottage cheese but cant find full recipe and cookin instructions anywhere ?
working sat am but back home to catch footy (man city v the mighty blues of everton ) and having liver and onions for tea .
think jens doin roast chicken on sunday .................ah ,cant have the skin though ............better be good !!!!!!!!
have great weekend everyone . ken

Well done on your loss

Well done!!

thanks aymz !!!!! and hello and welcome to the forum :bighug: want to wish you all the best of luck with your weight loss and i will be keeping tabs on your progress . imsure the lbs will be falling off in no time . cheers ken :)

Thanks ken! Thats really sweet..i will hopefully start my diary tomorrow.

How are you doing today Ken? My weekend was good thanks..weigh in not so good, but hey, why worry..there's always next week :)

have a great day, stay as focused as you are and reap the benefits on weigh in day..good luck!

hi everyone and thanks for kind words of support for last weekend !!!!:bighug:
ive been good all week but due to work aint done any exersice this week .....well maybe ive been a bit lazy if the truth be known but will defo get back on the wii fit next week. got weighed this morning ( a day early ) as its the merseyside derby and i will be havin my first day off diet ........cant watch that without a few lagers to calm the nerves !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wont be goin made with the grub though .

hope you all have had a succsessfull week and had good losses and to any red noses out there ........hope ye have a terrible saturday ...he he :bliss:

so ive lost 3lb this week which is disappointing but to be expected with no exersice. still keeps me on track to loose 4st before new year !

have a great weekend all and will try and get on a bit more in the week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers ken XX

Have a good w/e Ken, must admit think your weight loss has been great so far not disappointing at all :D

Hiya ken

3lbs is impressive, very well done! Keep doing what you are doing, it's working well :)

Enjoy your weekend..i'm saying nothing re the match..except.. enjoy yourself! :)

Well done on the 3lbs, I wouldn't class it as disappointing at all, after the first few weeks it always tends to slow down and become more steady. Be proud.

Perhaps best to save the lagers until post match in case you need to drown your sorrows lol. Probably a draw, especially as Captain "Fantastic" is now available for selection. I swear we are better without him. But hey he could always do his getting sent off in the first half trick if we are lucky :8855:

RainbowRose said:
So Ken...what was the final score then??????? :) (sorry!)

hope you manage to have a good day today!

Hi !! Was very disappointed but hopefully on February we can play again but not 10 v 12 !!!!!!! ( bitter blue nose !!!! ) was proud of my boys though made lfc look very ordinary ! Managed to not go to mad on my cheat day so hope that it has not affected weight to much !!!!!!! Having beef and broccoli for Sunday lunch and back to the exercise 2moro . Enjoy the rest of your weekend rainbowrose and hope your diets goin well !!! Cheers ken xx

RainbowRose said:
Thanks ken..yes, that's the spirit!..even I thought 12 v 10 wasn't fair, but hey, what do I know???? hee hee When's your next weigh in lovey?

Hi rainbowrose !!!! I normally have my weigh in on a sat morning so hope I'm givin ye good news at the weekend !! How did your week go ??

Back