Fatkens diary

Good to hear things are going well mate, hope you have a great week and a even better 40th :)

Hiya everyone just a quick message to say have a good week ! Hope life's treating you all well !! Weigh in on sat so will leave ye the results , take care x ken

Hiya all , long time on and back where I started !!!! Back for good now as I've made a promise to my beautiful new baby daughter that dad will be fit and healthy do he can run around the park with her !!!! Hope I find you all well !!!! Xxx

Congrats on safe arrival of your daughter. New year, new you, new football team? ;)

Thanks tranquility !!!! She's a little cracker and a good blue ( well everton pink in her case ) already and wears her bib when the match is on !!! Shes tiny so her little kit is still to big !!!!! I will load some pics shortly !! In my second week back on it now and will let ye know how I get on with weigh in Sunday ! I hope life has been treating you well !?!?!? Xx

Hello Stranger!! :) Great to see you back!!!..massive congratulations to you and your wife on the birth of your little pink bundle of joy :)

Good luck and here's to a very successful pesky pound shifting year! :)

Hi RR !!!! Hope your keeping well !!? I'm back after really not worrying about my weight for a while and it shows !!!!! Back on the wagon again now for nearly two weeks and its goin ok . Good to see everyone still on here and offering encouragement !!! My mighty blues goin great guns aswell !!!

Hi!! Congrats on the baby and good luck with getting back on plan!

End of week two weigh in and 8lb loss so really happy !! Put week ones loss of 9lb down to christmas weight but this week feels like all my own work !!!! Hope all your weeks have gone well also !!! Good luck all !!!!xx

Well done!

I'm a day early on my weigh in this week but another 4lb gone !! Will take that , wanted more but don't we all !!!!! Hope the week has gone well for you all . Take care gang x

Back