Fatnomore's 30DS and 200 Sit-up Challenge Diary

After a cloudy day, it turned into a lovely evening so I decided to go for a 2 hour walk so no 30DS today

Day 8 compleeted and also have completed my cit ups for today :D

Sorry not been on here for a couple of days,you are good walking for two hours :0) I did day 8 today aswell,the end of level one is in sight lol

We're nearly there BDD :)

I did day 9 last night, Friday is my rest day so will do day 10 tomorrow :D

Well day one of level two done,feels like i'm starting all over again which is good I guess lol,bit useless with the walking press ups and did the modified plank work and no weights with the sit ups but managed it all so I'm happy :0)

Sorry havent been on in a few day, I did the Dublin mini marathon on Monday which is a 10k walk so was walking over the weekend, so only getting around to completing Day 10 today :)

Looking forward to starting Stage 2 tomorrow but it sounds tough!!

Well done on the mini marathon hope you had a good bank holiday weekend.Yea level 2 is tough but you don't ache as much as level 1 :0)

I havent done level 2, will definitely start it tomorrow :eek:

Well done on getting to Day 5, thats a great achievement, are you noticing a difference in your shape yet?

Thanks,have had the weekend off as a little bored of it now to be honest with you.My sides and a bit on my stomach have changed but still a way to go lol

My arms don't seem as fat lol think using weights help.Done day six of level two,think I needed the break from it.Did you have time to do it today in the end?

I ended up going for a walk instead last night, so finally got around to doing Day 1 of level 2 this evening, I found it quite tough going.

I know what you mean about getting bored, I found the last few days of Level 1 very boring as well

Hope you enjoyed your walk.Yea you do notice a difference going up a level,still dread level 3 lol,I'm spreading out the last few days of level two,I prefer it that way :0)

Day 2 finally done!!

My cats doing a lot better, she got one of her casts off yesterday so she's a lot happier :)

Day 3 just completed

Did day 1 of level 3 today as was bored of level 2 as you know.Glad I did it,could feel it and mainly did the modified ones :0)

Back