Fatter then ever.. :(

milena_woking

So as in title Im now fat and as big as elephant :mad: In fact Im almost same as I have been while 9months pregnant.
Anyway made few unsuccesfull atempts to CD and fail but NOW its the time the job HAVE to be done couse i cant even look at myself anymore. Im about 13st :sigh:
Of to have my first shake :)

none of that matters now hun forget about the past don't think about it or it maybe your downfall. to many people think without realising i failed before i will fail again.
this is a new start pretend this is the first time you have dieted and it is the last (no pretending here it is)
good luck hun you can do it.

I found that after just a few days on CWP I felt better about myself, because I had decided to do something about my weight. Good Luch. You can do it.

Good luck to you Milena. Just keep up this kind of determination and you'll do just great!
Dietingdon is spot on! I too felt so badly about myself that I didn't even care how my house looked. But since being on CD my whole outlook has improved and I feel a confidence I haven't felt in years, even tho I still have tons of weight to lose;)

After i posted here i find out that my shakes are out of date as i got them few months now :( Im seeing my CDC on monday i just hope i will not get sick as the kne shake i had tasted funny thats when i checked dates :(

Welcome and good luck.

We have a similar amount to lose and within the same time span! I started on Monday and have found it ok? Lack of sleep does not help due to toilet trips and not sleeping well but these are getting better! No alcohol and feel good really just got to get through this weekend!!

Will look to see how you are doing.

Just had my first shake thanks to the help of my lovely friend Anna who is also doing CD :) She gave my 4shakes to last till my CDC visit :)
Fruit of forest with ice cold water tasted quite nice actually :)

Hows everyone else doing?

Back