Fattothin Your an inspiration to all of us.

superskinny

:happy096: Hey, Just want to say congrats and well done. You here on this forum motivating us all. Thanks for all your help and future motivation :party0019:

here here xx

:eek::eek::eek: OMG ,!! not another Gary fan club..lol

I suppose he is doing rather well :D:D:D

And adults!!

does he like mice

no but he eats scousers!!

no but he eats scousers!!
ha ha bet the couldn,t put a whole 1 in his mouth without chewing it, cos were all like fruit pastills

ha ha bet the couldn,t put a whole 1 in his mouth without chewing it, cos were all like fruit pastills

Haha!! A child eating, adult chomping scouser nibbling loveable man!! xx

haha i have to agree with the love gary thing though he is inspirational especially to all the newbies, but lets not tell him eh cos he might not read this thread. YEA RIGHT HE WONT lol
cheers gary

Yes and he is sooo blunt!! Hes told me off a couple of times!! But he is an inspiration....your a star Garry!! xx

:D
:D:DI notice you still think he's lovable then...?????

Yeah he is!! Im suppost to be getting married in October......oh well!! Ha!! x

Awwwww im brought to tears, no not really, Im so glad you havent all fallen out with me, I do mean it when I shout at ya but in a nice way.
On the other hand I bet their are a few out there who could write an opposite post lol xxxxx thanx again X nutters!

I wouldnt eat a scouser they would nick the fillings out of your teeth x

Well i have to agree guys, Gaz really is an inspiration..he has lost so much weight and never complained, instead he has encouraged and suported everybody else, including me! Well done and thanks guys!!
This is turning into a Garry appreciation forum!! Sound familiar Gaz??:D xxxxxxxx

Back