Fatty McBigbum - Feeling rough

i know what you mean about today being uba quick!!
i cant believe it!!
:)
glad you were able to resist!!!! i bet you feel amazing for it!!
im sure once you get throgh the next few days you will be doing fine!!!
:)

Really glad you managed to resist temptation....it's so hard!
I also find cooking for the rest of the family and watching them eat really tough.
My son was desperate for pancakes this eve and I was watching him eating them with a drizzling of maple syrup and I'm telling you it was painful!!!

Anyway, we can do this and it will be Soooooooo worth it!

All the best and keep strong!

Youre doing really well. I don't have kids of my own but am a nannie and its so hard so avoid food when Im cooking or buying meals for the little one.

i also am a nanny!

well done on getting through day 1 and 2 they are always the hardest !

Dinner times are always my hardest because i find myself picking at the kids food . I also try to have my soup with the children .

Day 6 and I'm feeling fine. I'm sure I'm in Ketosis now cos I'm not hungry at all.

I was tested earlier though. Both my girls were playing up at dinner time, refusing to eat and just generally being pains in the bum which made me want to stuff my face! Luckily I didn't give in to the emotion and fill it with food like I usually do.

well done for being strong.

well done love thats really great....
i love not feeling so hungry anymore. its a nice feeling...

:superwoman: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabulous :D

Come on week 2!!

well done thats amazing!!!!! a stone in a week!
i bet you are well chuffed with yourself!!!! welld one! im so proud of you!

Fab loss well done

well done! i still have the number for the thai in my phone. maybe i should delete it..

i am so pleased for you.... see you can do it and you can get fab results...
how did the other half do?

Thanks hun x

He lost 15lb, he was 26st 0.6lb and now he's 24st 13.6lb so he completely skipped the 25's. I don't think I've seen him this happy in a long time, it's lovely.

When's your next weigh in? You're doing amazing by the way. How awesome would it be if you had to get your wedding dress adjusted to be smaller? x

Back