Fatty McBigbum - Feeling rough

Thanks hun x

He lost 15lb, he was 26st 0.6lb and now he's 24st 13.6lb so he completely skipped the 25's. I don't think I've seen him this happy in a long time, it's lovely.

When's your next weigh in? You're doing amazing by the way. How awesome would it be if you had to get your wedding dress adjusted to be smaller? x

oh wow. thats fab. i bet he needed that too to keep going! its worth it in the end... just got to stick with it.... and if the food thing happens again, just think of those losses!! (must remember that one LOL)

i know i would love to have the dress taken in... that would be amazing!!! 8 weeks yesterday until the dress fitting. so ive got till then to lose at least 3 inches off my BUTT!!! grrr its not budging.. everything else is there, so it can go more i dont mind... means its not gonna be super tight... but my bum.. well thats another story!

Well done mrs mcbigbum thats amazing losing a stone in a week that should keep you going for a while lets hope you can get another big loss next week. Well done

Day 8

Only 5 days away from beating the longest I've been on a VLCD - though that attempt was full of little cheats.

Feeling brilliant today, still flying high from the weigh in.

I bought some sweetener to add to my coffee though I can't taste much of a difference :S. It wasn't really worth the £2

I tried the Tomato Soup for the first time and it was rank! I had to add lots of herbs spices and what-not to mask the flavour and make it edible.

Struggling with the water a little. I've had a busy day and not kept a bottle with me which was a mistake, because now I'm trying to drink as much as possible before bed.

I saw a psychiatrist today who thinks I'm treating my inner child the way my parents treated me. I told her about this diet and though she didn't condone it she didn't tell me I shouldn't be doing it either. She made the comment that I wouldn't be able to eat much more if I had a band fitted anyway so...

Well done!!!! thats a good loss. The tomato soup is not the best, but try some curry powder in it....makes it better!!
heidi x

Nice idea about the curry powder... might try that one :)

Hmmm, the herbs and spices certainly help - but why is it pink!

well done to you and o/h. brilliant losses!!

I saw a psychiatrist today who thinks I'm treating my inner child the way my parents treated me. I told her about this diet and though she didn't condone it she didn't tell me I shouldn't be doing it either. She made the comment that I wouldn't be able to eat much more if I had a band fitted anyway so...

also am i misreading or is she saying that major surgery is preferable to a vlcd?!

also am i misreading or is she saying that major surgery is preferable to a vlcd?!
My Dr refused to sign CD forms because he said it's not a good way to lose weight. Though earlier in the year he'd referred me to have a Gastric Band fitted. I argued with him that if I had the band fitted I wouldn't be able to eat much more than 600 calories a day anyway (same as CD), but he wouldn't listen to me, he just refused to sign.

The process of having a Gastric band fitted meant I had to see a surgeon and have an interview. He decided I had emotional connections to food and wouldn't consider surgery until I'd seen a psychiatrist.

When I spoke to the psychiatrist I didn't mention the conversation between me and my Dr I just told her I was doing this diet and she said the exact same thing I'd said to my Dr, "If I had the band fitted I wouldn't be able to eat much more than that anyway" So while she wasn't saying yes, it's a good idea to be on this diet, she wasn't saying it was a bad idea either =)

Does that make more sense?

Day 9

I can't believe I'm on day nine already!

My hairbrush has quite a bit more hair in it than usual, but I'm not worried. Luckily I have really thick hair and have to use thinning scissors on it anyway so this just saves me a job lol

Naughty me, went on the scales this morning, and I've managed to put about 0.8lb on! I don't understand, I've not strayed from the plan at all. I did have a 500ml bottle of coke zero but other than that :confused:

naughty you!!!
just remember that our bodies do hold water... and you shouldnt be weighing every day...!!! tut tut!!
lol

i hope your losses dont drop too much though this week.... i hate it when things like that happen so im sure others are like it too!

chin up love!

Can't believe I missed this :eek:

Well done on the loss, fan-feckin-tastic

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

naughty you!!!
just remember that our bodies do hold water... and you shouldnt be weighing every day...!!! tut tut!!
lol

i hope your losses dont drop too much though this week.... i hate it when things like that happen so im sure others are like it too!

chin up love!
I know, I know, I'm always telling everyone else not to weigh in every morning but I do it myself... I'm terrible.
Can't believe I missed this :eek:

Well done on the loss, fan-feckin-tastic

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:
Thank you! It definitely put me on a high and is carrying me through week two so far :D I've even just ordered my second pack =) (I split 1 pack between me and my OH)

You are doing SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO well..both of you. I hope you have a phenomenal 2nd week too :) x

nope :( I feel like such a hypocrite just now. Spurring everyone else on and being such a flake myself. I am struggling just now to be honest. Having only just been diagnosed with depression shortly after my packs arriving....it has thrown me a bit. The AD's the doc gave me seem to make me hungry. I am simply focusing just now on trying not to gain weight.

simples, have posted on your diary xx

I weigh myself every morning after I have a wee. I have no idea why cos it always makes me moody when I haven't lost anything. This morning I literally ran to the scales! (I had lost some thank GOD, cos they haven't moved for a couple of days). Trying sooo hard not to be obsessed with the numbers this time...

Hope you have a good weekend!!

Back