Fatty McBigbum - Feeling rough

nope :( I feel like such a hypocrite just now. Spurring everyone else on and being such a flake myself. I am struggling just now to be honest. Having only just been diagnosed with depression shortly after my packs arriving....it has thrown me a bit. The AD's the doc gave me seem to make me hungry. I am simply focusing just now on trying not to gain weight.
You're not a flake, you're just having a rough time with it at the moment. All AD's seem to have different affects on different people, I suppose you've just got to find what works for you and if it's not TS then don't force it. Like I've seen so many people say on this forum if you're putting pressure on yourself to do such a strict diet, when you're not in the right frame of mind, you're only setting yourself up to fail. There's plenty of solutions to suit, I'm sure you'll find one that fits in with you 'til you're ready for TS again. Good luck to ya hun xx

I've managed to stick to the packs, water, black sugarless coffee and the odd Coke/Dr Pepper Zero. I've only got this far because I have my other half doing it too. I know for a fact I would have given up around day three if it wasn't for him, from sheer lack of willpower.

Don't sell yourself short - you're doing a great job!! Unless he's been sat on top of you physically stopping you going into the kitchen 24/7 ;)

xx

Go go FMcB...you are my inspiration too. I hope to see a fab 2ns wi for you when I get back from my holibobs :)

Thanks, think i'll be on here a lot to keep distracted!!
Hehe, that's why I'm about a lot too... This and FarmVille of course :p

Go go FMcB...you are my inspiration too. I hope to see a fab 2ns wi for you when I get back from my holibobs :)
Eeek, the pressure lol. Have a fab time on your hols! I wish I was going away, it's been at least eight years since I had a proper holiday xx

Haha. I have a separate Facebook account for Farmville because it tends to be quite spammy with requests and "share" stuff. I also have over 250 friends, none of which I know LOL they were all from a Farmville friend finder link ^.^

If you want a spammy buddy add me... I can be found under Ambrose Mayflower... I would imagine I'm the only one, I have my Farmville avatar as my profile picture, so should be easy to spot if there's more than one =)

Eeek, the pressure lol. Have a fab time on your hols! I wish I was going away, it's been at least eight years since I had a proper holiday xx

WTF? I sulk if I don't have 2 hols a year. The only reason I'm not sulking about having only 1 this year is a) it was a 3 week hol and b) going to Dubai 4 times this year for work

xxxx

im a farmville lover too!!! so anyone can add me also.
krystle smith and my photo is the same as on here.

Well it happened. My OH went to his mums to watch football while I cooked the kids dinner (homemade chicken nuggets and chips) I'd made way too much, usually I'd put them in a container and freeze them for another day but instead I ended up eating them (just the chicken) :break_diet:I've been doing so well, it's frustrating.

I know when my OH comes home he's gonna be so disappointed with me =(

It's a blip...but one you can recover from. I know I am not best placed to advise but I know how much this means to you and your OH. Put a line under it, don't beat yourself up....and remember...tomorrow is another day :)

come on Lisa, you can do it. A blip is a blip, nothing more, nothing less...move on and forget it ever happened...

and it was chicken, even though in batter/crumbs....you might be lucky and get right back into ketosis..

Keep going luv xx

Was just a wee bit of chicken - shouldn't do any harm, just don't make a habit of it

:hug99:

xx

Back