Fatty McBigbum - Feeling rough

Way to go FMcB - :) Can't wait to see how well you do in week 3. Get well soon x

well done you :D

:party0011: Well done

xx

That's an excellent loss, well done!

well done - great loss, now I am back to 100% I am hoping for a decent loss next week.

How's it going my lovely?

things are also really hectic here, and i hope that things dont go bottoms up for me..
resisted the kids lunch which was a fab achievement.... pasta bolognese... hmmm YUM... but i did it. and very proud of myself!!!

Well done on such a great loss this week FMcBB :)

I think it is mine also.. nope hang on all food is my weakness....

I think it is mine also.. nope hang on all food is my weakness....
LOL

Well I am feeling utterly pants at the moment! The cough I have has progressed so bad that I'm at it day and night now. Not to mention the sore throat, snotty snitch and aches.

I've had to have some cough medicine though it doesn't seem to be helping. It is a sugar free kids one though I'm not sure of the ingredients cos I threw away the box when I bought it. Not that that really matters since I felt so sorry for myself last night I ate a cupcake =( I don't care though, still on track this morning.

oh Luv.. coughs are the worst.. I'm sure you've tried all the usual things, I had a bad cough a couple of years ago for 6 weeks, I had to have steroids to get rid.. A damp towel on the radiator can help put some moisture in the room and lessen irritation on airways... Also sleep propped up, I used to use a floor cushion and then a pillow on top...them sudafed plug ins work wonders for MiniNova, but not sure about adults!!

Hope you get better soon x

hunny, if it gets any worse, go and see the Dr!!!
cant have you being ill!

Back