FattyMcBigbum (Lisa's) Slim Fast Diary

hi ya....
sorry not been able to email ya... just been manic, and now with the newsof my grandfather having a stroke ive not really had much time to think about anything else.
hope you are well, and i will email you later or tomorrow sometime...
chow chow

Went to the park today, it was bloody freezing and throwing it down! The wind was so harsh that my brolly broke too :cry: so much for getting some exercise I'll just have to stick to my Claire Sweeney Weight Watchers DVD and wait til the Wii Fit balance board accepts my fat arse again LOL

really must get the motivation to get on the wii as well...
blinking PS3 keeps winning :)

tis the newest in the COD series, ~Modern Warfare 2~
the whole family are addicted lol

oh yeah... always play online lol
am in a team and everything lol

i'll look out for him lol
we are in SM3G and all have military names, i'm SM3G_RMS_CHEIF

Feeling great at the moment, sneaky peeks on the scales don't say I've done great this week but I've done enough to be able to use the Wii Fit again :D I did 25 minutes of step 4 minutes of boxing and 5 minutes hula hoop, for some reason the balance board kept switching off during the boxing so that didn't feel like much of a workout but the step and hula hoop got me going!

I'm drinking a chocolate shake at the moment and I can smell the Sunday roast that I'll be having in a few hours :drool:

:fingerscrossed: for a good weigh in tomorrow.

good luck love.
sorry ive not been around much!

ive tried adding you on fb but it wont let me it keeps saying name not recognised

My weight loss seemed to be dropping every week, I don't know if my body was getting used to the limited calories or had turned to starvation mode but for this week I haven't had many Slim Fast shakes and I've had to up my calories quite a bit to get the weight moving again and it seems to have done the trick, we'll see what the final results are on Monday :fingerscrossed:

Oh my you are doing so great hun!!!! So proud of you! Been awhile since ive checked in been so busy with the holidays. How are you?!?!

Back